Milla4Prez63

The Superhero Thread

LMAO what a fail of an image. Allegiant, Huntsman, and Now You see Me 2? :pls: x 100

• Upvote 1

Cap: I'm sorry, Tony. You know I wouldn't do this if I had any other choice. But he's my friend.

Stark: So was I.

:mjtears:

• Upvote 2

Tried not to watch it. Lasted about 20mins then watched it three times. :smug:

Can't stand Marvel Fanboys tho. Immediately trying to say this looks way better than BvS trailer. I don't think you have to like DC to admit the BvS trailer was one of the best in history (said by critics, movie show host, etc). To sit here and even act like that was better is sad. I love both and give props where props are due, but fanboys annoy me. Why can't you just enjoy it all?

Oh stop it, butmom. It's completely subjective.

Up until the Civil War trailer, I felt as though BvS may set the new bar (I LOVE Batman and Superman), but Civil War looks like it'll be slightly better. Just my opinion.

This is also just based off of trailers. Could be completely different once the movies have been released and watched.

There is no way Gambit comes out in 2016, does it even have a director at this point? lol

Hey Butta Fantastic Four 2 has quietly been pulled from Fox's schedule. :mjlaugh:

Hey Butta Fantastic Four 2 has quietly been pulled from Fox's schedule. :mjlaugh:

So? :shrug:

Anyone who thinks that FOX was going to move ahead with that sequel is out of their minds.

Cap Civil War trailer was better than BvS... it didn't have Superman or Ben Affleck in it.

Finished watching Jessica Jones (in about a day and a half)... overall I liked it a lot more than Daredevil.

Cap Civil War trailer was better than BvS... it didn't have Superman or Ben Affleck in it.

Nothing but bias. Go sit on it :pls:

I've totally forgotten about Jessica Jones, only got two episodes in and life has kept me busy. I'll have to binge watch tonight.

• Upvote 1

Finished watching Jessica Jones (in about a day and a half)... overall I liked it a lot more than Daredevil.

Tell me MOAR of your thoughts :yes:

yeah, I'm gonna watch Jessica Jones as soon as I'm caught up on Arrow/Flash (I'm currently halfway through Season 3/1)

yeah, I'm gonna watch Jessica Jones as soon as I'm caught up on Arrow/Flash (I'm currently halfway through Season 3/1)

Hurry up iichy! I started watching S1 of Flash the other day and I'm halfway through. :notamused:

Hurry up iichy! I started watching S1 of Flash the other day and I'm halfway through. :notamused:

the problem is I'm also watching a bunch of shows going on right now: Agents of Shield, Gotham, Minority Report, Limitless, and Supergirl (haven't quite given up on that one yet) as well as a few half hour shows, and I try to have a life outside of watching TV, most of those will be going on break soon tho, so I should be able to catch up quicker then

• Upvote 1

the problem is I'm also watching a bunch of shows going on right now: Agents of Shield, Gotham, Minority Report, Limitless, and Supergirl (haven't quite given up on that one yet) as well as a few half hour shows, and I try to have a life outside of watching TV, most of those will be going on break soon tho, so I should be able to catch up quicker then

I apologize

So? :shrug:

You were talking about how FOX was "comitted" when FF came out. Changed your tune finally?

Just went by what they were saying. I was rooting for it. Would be nice to see a studio actually stick to their guns. But hey business is business.

:ooo:

I love me some Batman and Superman. For me, it is virtually impossible for that movie to be anything less than awesome. Cannot wait.

Supes got that mean mug goin'. Pretty funny.