Milla4Prez63

The Superhero Thread

Not impressed with the trailer. Not saying the movie is going to suck, but this didn't hype me up for it at all.

A new Deadpool trailer is likely to drop this week.

Been seeing Ezra Miller pop in movies lately. Not excited for him to be The Flash :notamused:

Yet another character is introduced in The Flash that is cooler and better than Barry Allen.

I like the parts of the X-Men trailer where Apocalypse isn't a purple doofus anymore, and where they didn't give the entire plot of the movie away.

Ezra Miller sucks. Just another in a long line of 'edgy' castings that are gonna make the movie bad.

--

The first one was a disgrace, and someone should have been killed over it. This trailer looks pretty dope tho :badass:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HeaugHGd1Kw

... and yes I consider this comic/superhero related.

Yet another character is introduced in The Flash that is cooler and better than Barry Allen.

Pls Ferve just :pls:

I like the parts of the X-Men trailer where Apocalypse isn't a purple doofus anymore, and where they didn't give the entire plot of the movie away.

Ezra Miller sucks. Just another in a long line of 'edgy' castings that are gonna make the movie bad.

-A not so subtle shot MSG :notamused:

-I actually like him a lot in the movies I've seen, agree it is an "edgy" casting, but don't know about a long line. And he is the only casting in his movie that hasn't even been written so not sure how you can sit there and say it will be bad :badass:

----------------

For all the BvS trailer haters:

*Spoiler Warning*

https://www.yahoo.com/movies/larger-threat-doomsday-teased-batman-001211261.html

Edited by butta54

About halfway through Jessica Jones, and it ain't bad, but not the greatest. These Netflix shows keep you hooked even when they aren't the greatest.

Netflix knows how to make a show, man

The newest Supergirl was fucking awesome. Top 3 as far as this season of super shows has gone. I probably can't actually name a top 3....... just sayin it was good. Benoist is a way better actor than critics give her credit for. Think the cast as a whole is better than the other shows, short of AoS.

Bizzaro to be in Supergirl this season.

Edited by Spartan Havoc

I'm only one episode into Arrow because Hulu is on that bullshit and isn't letting me watch episode 2-7... But episode 1...

I'm not gonna get my hopes up, but what a great episode, the action, Damian Dhark, the way the characters came together, good stuff. And, I'm already taking crazy guesses as to who that person is at the end of the episode.

Diggle's helmet doesn't even look that bad, and I thought it looked straight up awful during promos.

Oh my God.... Arrow midseason finale... So much yes.

Dmac has been doing work today! Haha

Concerning the person in the grave...

Are we all in agreement that the person who dies is Felicity? Or do you guys think she survives and someone else dies off. If someone else dies, who else could it possibly be? I known for a fact its not Thea...

Concerning the person in the grave...

Are we all in agreement that the person who dies is Felicity? Or do you guys think she survives and someone else dies off. If someone else dies, who else could it possibly be? I known for a fact its not Thea...

I think it's a safe assumption that it was Felicity. In like episode one, they played this scene for us and Barry was there with Oli at the grave. My guess is Barry goes back in time and she is able to be saved. No way they kill off Felicity permanently.