Milla4Prez63

The Superhero Thread

The Punisher getting a Netflix series is awesome news. It's better fit as a mature series than a film, IMO. Daredevil has the right kind of tone for Punisher so the fact he gets to be introduced in the show and then spun off into his own is nothing but awesome. I hope Moon Knight is next up on the list of characters to debut on Netflix.

there is a slight problem with this in development and Jessica Jones being renewed: WHEN will The Defenders series actually be legit? There's just too much going on it seems.

I'm really pumped for Suicide Squad, but I'm really not sure the movie can be better than that preview

Still not sure about Leto Joker but the movie looks pretty bad ass. Although, put a song like that behind it and anything would be awesome. :laugh:

Brace yourselves everyone for Hollywood Undead: The Movie. :pls:

So I already hate Harley and the Joker. Which means they're probably the only ones who are going to survive the movie. :mjtears:

Legends of Tomorrow starts tonight. Anyone else gonna watch?

dvr is set, not sure when I'll watch it

:no:

:no:

You do realize that most of the promotion material is from JUST the first episode, right? Got a lot of shit to watch this weekend. :yep:

Annnnd I'm done with that piece of crap show, lol. Can't believe I was pumped to see it. That had to be one of the worst episodes of TV I've ever seen.

You do realize that most of the promotion material is from JUST the first episode, right? Got a lot of shit to watch this weekend. :yep:

Annnnd I'm done with that piece of crap show, lol. Can't believe I was pumped to see it. That had to be one of the worst episodes of TV I've ever seen.

:mjlaugh:

Too many characters they have no idea wtf to do with, and that guy who plays the young firestorm... he can't act for his life. How the FUCK did he get on there? I couldn't even finish the episode it was that bad.

Oh goodie, I have a lot to look forward to.

Deadpool reserve tickets are on sale and reports are the movie is trending towards a 55 million or more opening weekend. That would pretty much make it's budget back right away. I hope this movie does well at the box office not just because I love the character but it can maybe revive rated R superhero flicks.

Just watched it and I really enjoyed it, wasn't the best show I've seen, but it was entertaining. I'm curious, when did you stop watching? I thought it got better as the episode progressed.

"Go Patriots this weekend."

x'd out.

:p