Milla4Prez63

The Superhero Thread

Somebody needs to put an end to this Rousey madness. Superhero movies are getting pimped, and we've all witnessed with F4 how this can blow in our faces. The last thing we need is someone who can't act playing a lead role.

And she ain't even bad....

None of the Rousey business is from Marvel themselves. More like her and her fans making a little campaign for her. This movie isn't coming until November 2018 so there's plenty of time for things to happen there...

Yep, that's Jon Bernthal.

Damn autocorrect.

Edited by Vin

true, it doesn't show much, but the fact that he's just wearing a bullet proof vest that's noticeably skull free (better pictures in the link embedded in the tweet) indicates that we'll probably get to see a similar development to what we saw Daredevil go through in Season 1

here's a better pic:

jon-bernthal-cut-up-on-daredevil-set-16.

New daredevil suit was also released. Really hope it comes out in April instead of July or August next year or some shit. This is making more progress than Jessica Jones, lol....

ABC announced the Mockingbird spinoff of Agents of SHIELD is a go after originally being turned down.

I agree Rousey is not the level of actress that you want. I'm extremely visual and just love the right look of a character when it comes to live-action. So the thought of Rousey really excites me, but at the end of the day I know she isn't the right fit. Unless by the time it comes out she has really improved her acting...cause she will probably retire from fighting soon with the lack of competition out there.

Also F4 failing was by no fault of the actors being high-profile :pls:

CAP AMERICA VS SPIDER-MAN. God I can't wait for Civil War. (Please let that be a fight scene).

CAP AMERICA VS SPIDER-MAN. God I can't wait for Civil War. (Please let that be a fight scene).

at first I read Superman and was really confused

Stephen Amell coming off the top rope at Summerslam

stephen-amell.jpg

He was actually pretty good in the ring. He teamed with WWE's Neville who's finishing move is called the Red Arrow. He got his ass kicked and took every shot like a champ.

https://twitter.com/amellywood/status/635620041317318656

Tried to avoid the spoilers and reports on Flash S2...but there are just soooooo many that I couldn't.

After reading what would be considered minor spoilers (that were revealed at the panel at comic con) I have to say I'm very afraid that the show is trying to add way too much. I'm not sure if this is spoiling anything cause its common knowledge but STOP READING HERE if you are avoiding spoilers. You are getting Wally West, Jay Garrick the original flash and there is a female speedster! On top of that the main villian is Professor Zoom who is "faster than Flash and Reverse Flash" we barely saw Barry handle the RF now we are getting someone faster. Maybe it is just me but the fact that Barry was the only speedster was an appeal to me.....RF coming in and being faster with more powers was interesting and made him a great bad guy. Having alllll these speedsters really make me feel like the special quality of Barry is being lost. I like Caitlin being herself plus Killer Frost so at least the good version doesn't just disappear. But add in the fact we are getting a weekly "bad guy" is just adding and adding and adding. I've heard rumors of a few other characters from the comics that will pop up and I'm like they are getting way too deep too fast. IDK just my opinion.

Edited by Buttriots

Jeremy Renner tweeted some Civil War concept art that reveals who is on whose side...

Team Cap:

Falcon, Hawkeye, Winter Soldier, Ant-Man

Team Stark:

Black Widow, War Machine, Vision, Black Panther

there's a part of me that doesn't want to see that, but there's also a part of me that knows if it's out this early there's no way I don't find out about it before the movie comes out, tough call

Those teams are super easy to guess. I knew what they were awhile ago.

Not sure about this art being official seeing as it has no Marvel branding and Black Panther has already been confirmed as a neutral party yet he is on a team in the photos.

#TeamStark

• Upvote 1

As for why BP is on the side he is....

I think Cap's new team of Avengers fucks up in Wakanda and causes a lot of damage, which leads to the film's main plot and brings T'Challa in the mix on Stark's side.

As for why BP is on the side he is....

I was hoping he woudl end up on Cap's side. I believe in the comics

Wakanda is where the people on Cap's side took refuge when

SHIELD started hunting them.

#TeamStark

Easily.

#NoContest

Cap is far too idealistic. He lives in a fantasy world.

The better question is, how can you not?