Sign in to follow this  
AllYouNeedIsLovie

Brandon Weeden compares Greg Little to Justin Blackmon

There are a lot of similarities [between Greg Little and Justin Blackmon]. They are big body guys, big hands and strong. You can tell when Greg catches it he's strong with the football and that's the way that Justin was.

I haven't really thrown much with Greg, we've been in two different groups, but the more I see him, I'll tell you what, he can play. He can really, really go get it. He's going to be a fun guy to throw to.

-Brandon Weeden.

Thoughts on this comparison?

Edited by GoodellFTL

Well it depends. They are similar, but we must still answer one question.

Does Greg Little get dead drunk at 10 in the morning?

I havent seen Justin Blackmon take a single snap so I am not sure one way or the other. If it based on hype coming out of college than definitely but in that case Jamarcus Russel and Ryan leaf are amazing and tom brady is a weak armed QB who gets rattled under pressure.

I can see the comparison in body composition and speed but Greg little has suspect hands at times.

Next year revisiting this we could definitely make a better argument.

I havent seen Justin Blackmon take a single snap so I am not sure one way or the other. If it based on hype coming out of college than definitely but in that case Jamarcus Russel and Ryan leaf are amazing and tom brady is a weak armed QB who gets rattled under pressure.

I can see the comparison in body composition and speed but Greg little has suspect hands at times.

Next year revisiting this we could definitely make a better argument.

I don't see ANY comparison in body composition at all. Little is bigger, and stronger. Pretty easily.

I guess maybe you can say they play the same way because they both relied on strength coming outa college, breaking tackles, etc. And they both have lapses where they lose focus...

I don't see it other than the bodies. Little is a great slot WR who could be a terror in the WCO. As for Blackmon, he could be a #1 WR who is the focal point of an offense.

To bad he drops the fucking ball half the time.

• Upvote 1

I definitely see it. I think a lot of Browns fans finally saw it getting closer to the draft, and thus wanted Trent or someone else with our pick. Greg Little has some problems with drops, but I thin that is the only thing that Blackmon has on him. Neither are burners. Both are big. Both very athletic for their sizes.

I give Little benefit of the doubt last year. He hadnt played in a year in a legit game.