Vin

Lions @ Titans

wait, so what happened? NFL.com and ESPN both don't say

EDIT: okay, just popped up, gotta admire the guts to go for that fourth and one, but I'll take the W

also, we just about tripled our season scoring totalrock.gif

Edited by oochymp

I'm not watching, so I don't know if it's more on CJ or the oline, but either way you can't have -8 yard runs in OT

Your team is playin and you aint watchin? Bro, get to a bar or somethin!

Holy shit, Titus Young tip drill hail mary reception to push to overtime. :panic:

Your team is playin and you aint watchin? Bro, get to a bar or somethin!

Holy shit, Titus Young tip drill hail mary reception to push to overtime. :panic:

it's not worth going to a bar by myself to watch the game (might be different if they weren't 0-2 going in, but they were) and I'm living on campus so I have no choice over my cable

I'm not sure how the Lions got back into that game so many times. Titans gave them a lot of chances, but glad the Titans won: showing the league that the Lions are not really that good.

What a wild one.

Crazy week 3 already.

So what's the severity of Staffords injury?

Its a strained muscle. Didn't seem too severe but I wouldn't be surprised at this point if he misses a week.

I'm not sure how the Lions got back into that game so many times. Titans gave them a lot of chances, but glad the Titans won: showing the league that the Lions are not really that good.

I think everyone already knew how "good" the Lions really are. Most Lions fans, and experts had us wining 9 or so games. I don't see how or why we can't/don't pull that off.

yeah, there's no way it has anything to do with the Titans being better than they showed in the first two weeks roleyes.gif

yeah, there's no way it has anything to do with the Titans being better than they showed in the first two weeks roleyes.gif

Locker is gonna be a good one IMO. Guy looked poised all game.

Locker is gonna be a good one IMO. Guy looked poised all game.

yeah, every once in a while he reminds you he's young, but that's to be expected, overall I've been very pleased with what I've seen from him

I've never seen such a young and inexperienced QB show as much poise as Locker did today. Never gave up and kept the team going.

He truly put the team on his back in this one. Reminds me of the good old days when #9 would do the same thing.