Sign in to follow this  
Mathias

How'd your team do this week, TGP?

First Bengals drive, the Jags pass rush actually drives the tackle into Dalton forcing the bad pass behind his receiver who tips it in the air and Kyle Bosworth intercepts it and looks like he might return for the TD, so I'm all like:

tumblr_lm11bt4OaK1qe6xr2.gif

Then Bosworth inexplicably just drops the football even though nobody touches him and the Bengals recover #BecauseJaguars and I'm like:

33ve1c3.gif

The drive continues, Dalton gets pressure again and throws towards A.J. Green who is perfectly covered by Rashean Mathis who jumps the route, with all green in front of him for the pick... but he drops it, #BecauseJaguars, leaving me:

oh-come-on-gif.gif

Bengals get a FG, then the next drive Gabbert dinks and dunks his way down the field, finally getting in 1st and goal and I yell out loud, "PLAY ACTION TO MARCEDES LEWIS!" in which the Jaguars do exactly, as Gabbert hits Lewis for the TD with a perfect throw and catch. 7-3 Jags, the perfect answer to their defense dropping the ball (literately), and I'm going:

KongGif2.gif

After that the offensive line can't block a 12 year old girl, Gabbert reverts back to Girl Hair Gabbert, and the defense let's Dalton sit back like he's VIP at the local spa and deliver balls to A.J. Green who burns ACL Mathis all day. Also letting the Bengals run down their throats. Leaving me:

tumblr_m8e8hi3mr71qkau1no1_250.gif

But suddenly, on 3rd and goal from the 1 yard line, with the Bengals likely about to run it in for a killshot, the normally sure handed Green-Ellis has the ball punched out of his hands by Jeremy Mincey and the Jags recover for a touchback and suddenly the Jags are back in the game, so I'm thinking:

tumblr_m0474q92uq1qbabtm.gif

Out of nowhere. The Jags can pass block, and Gabbert is actually hitting WRs like Blackmon and moving the chains. They drive down the field, get all the way inside the red zone and threaten to make it a 17-14 game. Gabbert throws too low for his WR Elliott who still makes the catch but because of having to dive low he is short a yard on 3rd down. So it's 4th and 1. The momentum has finally shifted to the Jags, the defense has been getting beat by Dalton's quick throws, and the Jags have lost all semblance of a pass rush. They're deep in Bengals territory and with a 4th down conversion here, the momentum could slide even more in the favor likely leading to a TD and making it a game. BUT... #BecauseJaguars, Mike Mularkey sends out the kicking team, and kills all the momentum as the crowd becomes silent for the remainder of the game, causing me (and most of the fans in attendance) going:

1311620728168.gif

Rest of the game is the Bengals just dominating and the Jags not able to do anything. But at that point I was:

Fuck+this+I+m+outta+here.+Best+invention+ever_d51f15_3209144.gif

• Upvote 2

Game started off on a defensive note. Nobody breaking anything really big. And then Tannehill hits Hartline deep for the first time, followed shortly by the first TD, and I'm like...

illK6U.gif

Then we keep playing stingy D and Sean Smith gets a sexy pick along the sideline...

Chuck_Norris_Approves.gif

Next thing you know, we're up 13-0 against an undefeated team at the half...

zach_eyebrows.gif

But then the Cards come out strong in the second half, and it isn't long before Fitz walks an easy one into the end zone...

YoIPy1.gif

Things are a bit up and down, but we've got the ball and we're managing, until Tannehill throws his first pick...

michael_no_stop.gif

Kolb connects with a huge pass to Roberts, and at this point I'm thinking...

fightclubpunch.gif

And the shit keeps pouring from the sky, as Naanee fumbles, and Peterson brings it inside the Miami 5...

tumblr_m8e8hi3mr71qkau1no1_250.gif

But Miami keeps me on this emotional roller coaster, as Sean Smith pulls in a CLUTCH interception...

dancing-baby.gif

Very next play, 80 yards to an untouched Hartline...

Fans_war_face.gif

All we have to do is keep the pressure on and manage on offense. We force the punt with 5 minutes to play. It's looking good. And then with 3 to play, Tannehill fumbles. Not long after, Kolb connects in the end zone with Roberts again...

tumblr_m7ko53zcxv1qmsrb7.gif

So here we come, overtime. We play lights out D and get the ball with decent field position. We're starting to move the ball when, you guessed it, a critical turnover by Tannehill...

oh_my_god.gif

And then Arizona easily gets into position for the game winner. All I can do is watch as my team loses it's second straight week in OT due to critical mistakes.

tracey-morgan-nope.gif

• Upvote 2

The Bucs started the game out awful and were down 21-6 at halftime and I was all like

1325795244_angry_face.gif

Then Freeman finally got things going and we took the lead late in the game and I was all like

1339605827_excited_fan.gif

Then our stupid ass defense kept blitzing on the last drive and let the Redskins get a game winning FG and I was all like

g64073g6864.gif

• Upvote 2

We fell behind 9-0 and I was all like:

anger.gif

Then Trent went all Trent and made it 9-7 and I was all like:

NEGBQ_zps1e3ef152.gif

Then Weeden went all pick six and I was all like:

VAa90.gif

Then we got the ball back and had a shot to tie and I was all like:

ZUXjT_zps145d32f1.gif

Then Weeden hit some guys nachos with the last pass of the game and I was all like:

Table-Flip-xpost-from-r-magictg_raw.gif

Edited by Tridentdawgpound
  • Upvote 1

No offense to you Trident, but I thought by now you'd run out of gifs for the Browns haha.

Anyways:

Packers go into halftime leading 21-7:

tumblr_m9bmvo874J1rv4e0b.gif

Graham Harrell comes in for one play and fumbles:

1332783608_sarkozy_laugh.gif

Saints take the lead on a blown coverage:

kevin-garnett-angry-gif.gif

Rodgers throws a pick on consecutive drive:

tumblr_m9f9laz5bJ1rpae6q.gif

Defense stops them and Nelson gets a TD to take the lead:

c5b.gif

Sproles clearly fumbles the kickoff and we recover but the refs rule him down by contact:

not-This-Shit-Again.gif

Defense holds on and the offense finishes off the clock to win by 1 point:

yesjacknicholson.gif

No offense to you Trident, but I thought by now you'd run out of gifs for the Browns haha

lol, I normally just browse Reddit during the week and if I see a .gif that I feel can be useful for this thread I save it.