Sign in to follow this  
Romo

Madden 13 Question

I use CAR PB, but I have a fast QB now so it works for me.

Good look trading for a stout LBer, teams usually won't trade good players this year.

I tried to deal Freeman+2nd and Foster for Daryl Washington and they said fuck off basically.

Rams turned down a deal that favored them...

100% of Ponders INTs have.been pure horseshit. Tuck LBs and their ability to jump eight feet.in the air.

Rams turned down a deal that favored them...

100% of Ponders INTs have.been pure horseshit. Tuck LBs and their ability to jump eight feet.in the air.

Bucman I seen that, u ran with Pryor haha. You should keep Freeman, though.

Viking I know, there are certain routes that can only be thrown too based on the defense coverage. That's why u gotta know what the defense is in and then switch to the weakness. Unless its a big time glitch int. Did you try out those playbooks yet?

Yo this some bullshit. Why the fuck is this thing saying that my game was simulated? The fuck is this?

Which game? You played the first week. Is the 2nd game simulated?? If so might wanna check your settings to make sure your not on auto pilot. I haven't simulated anything from week 2.

Idk. Its sayin that I simulated the game against the niners and won't lemme play. The guy who km playing against told me it won't even let him send me an invite.

Idk. Its sayin that I simulated the game against the niners and won't lemme play. The guy who km playing against told me it won't even let him send me an invite.

Wow. Yeah that guy your pose to play against i just played him in a unranked game. He told me that as well. Btw Dmac, u SHOULD beat him. I won 61-25 lol. He likes to throw to the side and deep. Cover 4 = pick city. That sucks though, if it wont let u play then idk well just simulate it i guess. Thats weak.

Edited by 56AceInDaPlace

So, in these things is every team accounted for by a real player?

So, in these things is every team accounted for by a real player?

If you mean is each team controlled by a user, no. Not our league, we don't have 32 people to fill up all the teams. But I control the Titans. In gameplay, I call the plays and then run it. Dmac controls Lions and Vikings controls Vikings, so on and so on. Whatever team you pick, that's who you control. The teams who don't have a user, are run by the computer.

hmm. interesting. kinda cool...

hmm. interesting. kinda cool...

Yeah I don't get what the hate is on CC. Its the samething as franchise. You run your team, scheme wise you can change as well. Pickup any player u want in FA, trade if you want. You still draft players in the draft in the offseason. Samething. With more improvements. And some areas lack a bit, but really its the samething. You can play online, or offline. Only thing that sucks is, you can only do a fantasy draft online and not offline.

Maybe if you guys decide to give her another go or maybe for Madden 14 I can get involved and kick some assssss! Nah.. I suck. Badly.

Maybe if you guys decide to give her another go or maybe for Madden 14 I can get involved and kick some assssss! Nah.. I suck. Badly.

You can join anytime, all u have to do is find the league and then join. Packers are still available. James Jones is on the Vikings now though lol.

Only way to get better is too play. First couple of ranked matches on 13, I got waxed. Im talking like 28-56. Im a lot better since then and getting the feel for what beats what and what stops what.

Edited by 56AceInDaPlace

Yeah I don't get what the hate is on CC. Its the samething as franchise. You run your team, scheme wise you can change as well. Pickup any player u want in FA, trade if you want. You still draft players in the draft in the offseason. Samething. With more improvements. And some areas lack a bit, but really its the samething. You can play online, or offline. Only thing that sucks is, you can only do a fantasy draft online and not offline.

My post from months ago.

Lies.

Please explain to me how taking away everything that made Madden decent is an upgrade?

We lost:

-The ability to use more than one team per Franchise mode save

-Editing players inside CCM is gone, something they bragged about adding just last season

-The ability to use edited rosters or edited players. This means NO TGP simulation teams in Madden 13+

-We can no longer import NCAA draft classes

-You can make custom playbooks, but cannot use them in CCM. I found this out after wasting an hour recreating mine.

-The ability to do a Fantasy Draft in or outside of CCM

-The menus are convoluted and look like crap

-Actual music. This may not sound like a lot, but each year a lot of us looked forward to what the playlist would look like and they usually had some lesser-known music that you'd never have heard of before.

Plus, Superstar mode is gone and it's just the same as Franchise, but you're confined to one player. Complete shit.

Haha. Nah, I will wait. No rush. I don't even have Madden 13. What did the Pack get in return for Jones?

My post from months ago.

Plus, Superstar mode is gone and it's just the same as Franchise, but you're confined to one player. Complete shit.

I never uploaded anything from Ncaa so it doesn't bother me there. Editing, yeah that bothers me a bit but again, it isn't MAJOR. To get online and play with people through the league is still fun though. The playbook I didn't get either. I have my own playbook for ranked matches. But again, knowing what playbooks are made for your team helps. ( I use the Saints playbook for Titans offense )

Music, i don't care on that either. Because after listening to all of the tracks and having the game for half a year, the music gets annoying. To each his own though, I find CC to be almost the same anyways with no MAJOR flaws. Just the computer AI which hasn't changed from any Madden lol.

The controlling more then one team, that's pointless to me. I play to play as the Titans and nobody else. If you choose coach, you control the whole team and not just one player.

They added fantasy draft for online CC as well.

Haha. Nah, I will wait. No rush. I don't even have Madden 13. What did the Pack get in return for Jones?

Im not even sure, you would have to ask Vikings for that one lol. I would guess a pick or something. Jones is always on the trade block in the game.

I never uploaded anything from Ncaa so it doesn't bother me there. Editing, yeah that bothers me a bit but again, it isn't MAJOR. To get online and play with people through the league is still fun though. The playbook I didn't get either. I have my own playbook for ranked matches. But again, knowing what playbooks are made for your team helps. ( I use the Saints playbook for Titans offense )

Music, i don't care on that either. Because after listening to all of the tracks and having the game for half a year, the music gets annoying. To each his own though, I find CC to be almost the same anyways with no MAJOR flaws. Just the computer AI which hasn't changed from any Madden lol.

The controlling more then one team, that's pointless to me. I play to play as the Titans and nobody else. If you choose coach, you control the whole team and not just one player.

They added fantasy draft for online CC as well.

Well, if you have friends in real life like me, most of that matters... It makes it impossible to play a franchise the way you guys are doing offline with friends.

Well, if you have friends in real life like me, most of that matters... It makes it impossible to play a franchise the way you guys are doing offline with friends.

How would that stuff matter though? Do you play NCAAF? If so that may be why lol. Most of the stuff you listed, doesn't really effect a difference in the game or way of controlling your team. Maybe editing, but im sure they took thaqt out so people wouldn't cheese their attributes.

How would that stuff matter though? Do you play NCAAF? If so that may be why lol. Most of the stuff you listed, doesn't really effect a difference in the game or way of controlling your team. Maybe editing, but im sure they took thaqt out so people wouldn't cheese their attributes.

Um, if you can only control one team per Franchise save, that makes it impossible to do an offline Franchise with friends... If you can't do a Fantasy Draft offline, that takes out a LOT of fun for those of us that don't like playing with faggots online.

Um, if you can only control one team per Franchise save, that makes it impossible to do an offline Franchise with friends... If you can't do a Fantasy Draft offline, that takes out a LOT of fun for those of us that don't like playing with faggots online.

All you have to do, is have your buddies get on their Xbox and join your online CC. You can make it private like I did mine, so nobody can just join. All your friends could choose their teams, from their own xbox of course. And if you wanted to do a fantasy draft then whoever is commish would start the fantasy draft before you start the season.

Of course your friends would all have to have Xbox Live to do that. Which im guessing is a main reason why you would want to play offline, ( Because not all of them have Xbox Live ). In that case your just cheap haha, JK. They said the reason they changed it is so everybody can be connected online better. ( That and fucking more money ) Most of my friends have Xbox Live, just not Madden 13. That's why I had people from here join the league. I know they don't cheese or play onside kicks every time, or always go for it on fourth down.

Edited by 56AceInDaPlace

All you have to do, is have your buddies get on their Xbox and join your online CC. You can make it private like I did mine, so nobody can just join. All your friends could choose their teams, from their own xbox of course. And if you wanted to do a fantasy draft then whoever is commish would start the fantasy draft before you start the season.

Of course your friends would all have to have Xbox Live to do that. Which im guessing is a main reason why you would want to play offline, ( Because not all of them have Xbox Live ). In that case your just cheap haha, JK. They said the reason they changed it is so everybody can be connected online better. ( That and fucking more money ) Most of my friends have Xbox Live, just not Madden 13. That's why I had people from here join the league. I know they don't cheese or play onside kicks every time, or always go for it on fourth down.

Xbox is for fags. I have a PS3, they have Xboxes because they're fags. We used to all convene at my house and drink and play our Madden Franchise together on my PS3.

Xbox is for fags. I have a PS3, they have Xboxes because they're fags. We used to all convene at my house and drink and play our Madden Franchise together on my PS3.

Lol. I cant say shit, because I used to say the samething. I only got Xbox because that's what everyone had. PS3 is the better system, Xbox just has the more online features and games.

Yeah the days of freeloading Madden like that are gone now. That's why I said its obviously about making more money. Instead of doing what you used to do, you have to go out, get a console, buy xbox Live if you buy an Xbox and then the game.

Trust me, EA is FUCKING TRASH. I hate them. I hope one day, ESPN buys the rights back and makes another game series of football. ESPN NFL 2K5 is STILL better, feature wise then this years Madden. And that 8 years old! Only reason why EA doesn't get their shit together, is because theres no one else making legit NFL football games. They pay big money to keep the rights.

Lol. I cant say shit, because I used to say the samething. I only got Xbox because that's what everyone had. PS3 is the better system, Xbox just has the more online features and games.

Yeah the days of freeloading Madden like that are gone now. That's why I said its obviously about making more money. Instead of doing what you used to do, you have to go out, get a console, buy xbox Live if you buy an Xbox and then the game.

Trust me, EA is FUCKING TRASH. I hate them. I hope one day, ESPN buys the rights back and makes another game series of football. ESPN NFL 2K5 is STILL better, feature wise then this years Madden. And that 8 years old! Only reason why EA doesn't get their shit together, is because theres no one else making legit NFL football games. They pay big money to keep the rights.

Yeah, after this year Madden can fuck itself. I thought I'd miss it, but I really don't.

Yeah, after this year Madden can fuck itself. I thought I'd miss it, but I really don't.

I feel you. Only reason why I buy Madden, is because that's the only football game out there. But if EA doesn't do anything to improve, next year, I wont continue to buy it. People and fans need to light a fire under EA's ass and get them to TRY in the next years game. Once they see a decline of numbers go in their sales and more outraged people, they'll try. Til then, its up to the fans to do so.