Piggly Wiggly

2012-13 College Basketball Season

Like I said though 3/4 will make happy and then they should just win the ACC Tournament like always.

One and done. :yao:

Bwahaha.

Easily one of the worst losses in school history or at least as long as I've been watching. Especially to close the rivalry with Maryland like that. 4-25 from three point land is just putrid.

Like Coach K said after the game he's not sure if this team understands it's one and done now. Obviously they better bring it in the NCAA Tournament.

Michigan State-Ohio State. Anyone's game. Who wants it more.

Bring on the Badgers :towel:

Easily one of the worst losses in school history or at least as long as I've been watching. Especially to close the rivalry with Maryland like that. 4-25 from three point land is just putrid.

lol Rick. You losers take the ACC Tournament wayyyyyyy too seriously. Definitely not even close to being one of Duke's worst losses in school history lol.

Anyways, time for UNC to get some payback on Miami in the title game today. :devious: Miami will probably roll, but you never know. :coffee:

Well, UNC didn't win, but it was one hell of a game. Definitely the most entertaining game that UNC's played this season. UNC hasn't won any sort of tournament title since the National Championship, so I really yearned to see them win this title. Oh well. I'd be content with this team making it to the Sweet 16. They'll be a Final Four caliber team next year.

Good shit State.

Wisconsin are tough bastards.

the 3 point shooting in this one was brutal.

3-18 for the Badgers and 1-15 for OSU

Well, UNC didn't win, but it was one hell of a game. Definitely the most entertaining game that UNC's played this season. UNC hasn't won any sort of tournament title since the National Championship, so I really yearned to see them win this title. Oh well. I'd be content with this team making it to the Sweet 16. They'll be a Final Four caliber team next year.

That game was AMAZING. PJ Hairston is an absolute stud. The PG too is pretty good and only a freshman I believe, so you definitely have a lot to be optomistic about. Not sure who your big man will be though since McAdoo is leaving most likely. I have UNC getting by Villanova but Kansas is playing great right now, I don't think UNC has the firepower to beat them.

That game was AMAZING. PJ Hairston is an absolute stud. The PG too is pretty good and only a freshman I believe, so you definitely have a lot to be optomistic about. Not sure who your big man will be though since McAdoo is leaving most likely. I have UNC getting by Villanova but Kansas is playing great right now, I don't think UNC has the firepower to beat them.

UNC got a pretty bad draw. They should have been a 6th seed, 7th at worst. Obviously, they most likely won't get past Kansas, but they would have had a damn good chance at a Sweet 16 birth if they were in the West or East region.

And I don't see McAdoo leaving. Needs to improve on his jumper, and his FT shooting is absolutely putrid.

and the 5-seed curse continues, VCU was the only 5-seed to make it through the first round

The Ole Miss victory gives me a little hope after losing my Final 4 team last night in New Mexico. Only 13% of Yahoo! brackets had Wisconsin losing in the round of 64.

sam-thompson-iona-dunk.gif

Slam Thompson. :megusta:

UNC made it as far in the tourney as #1 Gonzaga did this year. I'm happy with that. :megusta::troll:

UNC needed to shoot the lights out of the ball to have a chance against Kansas. They were terrible, so it's no surprise they lost by double digits. They did lead by 9 at the half, but that was because Kansas was even that much cold offensively, and they made stupid turnovers. Knew that was going to change in the 2nd half.

Not a bad season, though, considering it looked like UNC was possibly NIT bound back in December/January. 25-11, ACC Championship Game appearance, and a victory in the NCAA Tourney exceeded expectations for this season.

I expect UNC to be in the preseason top 5 next year. I don't really expect anyone to leave for the NBA. Wouldn't lose sleep over JMM leaving, though. Also, if UNC gets Wiggins, a trip to the Final Four at Jerry World is very possible. :devious:

Duke/Michigan State is going to be insane for a Sweet 16 match-up. Remember, these two teams seemed poised to play in the 2010 title game until Butler beat Michigan State in the Final Four.

Duke will have to play much better than the Creighton game. Kelly was useless, Curry was off, and Plumlee had foul trouble. No way we beat the Spartans with a game like that.

I want to say whoever wins this game represents the Midwest region (for what it's worth I have Duke coming out but I also had a Duke/Memphis match-up in the Sweet 16) but the fact that this game is probably going to be so physically demanding it might make things a little easier for the Louisville/Oregon winner.

Either way this season is infinitely better than last year's tournament run.

Edited by JetsFan4Life

No shame in Duke losing to Louisville tonight. They truly look like the best team in the tournament by far.

Definitely shame in getting raped like that though, at least look like you belong.