Omerta

New Draft Order.

I have been thinking that the ebb and flow of football is because of really good teams drafting at the bottom and the shitty ones at the top.

I have been thinking that the first round should definitely stay the same but I would not be opposed to snaking it like in a fantasy draft just to make it a bit more even.

I was wondering what you guys think. Would you personally be in favor or no. I am just tired of drafting in the late twenties and early 30's while shit teams year after year get to squander first round picks on douches and get to stay shitty and waste draft picks. As of late mainly KC as of late. Baldwin/Poe lol. Just though about it because I am surrounded by chiefs fan and almost every year they can bank on a top 10 pick all 7 rounds. It is some horseshit.

No.

The draft is meant to promote parity in the league. A snake draft would destroy that. The great teams tend to draft well regardless of where they are picking so idt its that big of an issue.

Lottery for picks 1-12. It would reduce tanking. I'm not saying teams tank, but let me just say there are teams that I certainly wonder about on a regular basis. Also, it would produce more competition in the latter portion of the season.

• Downvote 1

Nah, I like how the draft is set up. It allows the worst teams to get a shot at the best players and a snake draft would allow the SB winner to basically have 2 first rounders every year.

BREAKING NEWS: Roger Goodell decided to change the draft order and now we have a snake draft. :troll:

Lottery for picks 1-12. It would reduce tanking. I'm not saying teams tank, but let me just say there are teams that I certainly wonder about on a regular basis. Also, it would produce more competition in the latter portion of the season.

Not_sure_if_serious.jpg

3voOG.gif

I'd rage if the NFL implemented that lottery faggotry. That lottery is such a sham.

Keep the draft the way it is. There's no reason to change it.

• Upvote 2

Lotteries: helping the Oilers since 2010!

Tenacious-D-wtf-eccbc87e4b5ce2fe28308fd9f2a7baf3-776.gif

I can't think of one team that one could wonder about in terms of who "tanks" on a regular basis...

This is a pretty ridiculous thread all around honestly. :shrug:

Not hating, just saying...

Tenacious-D-wtf-eccbc87e4b5ce2fe28308fd9f2a7baf3-776.gif