DonovanMcnabb for H.O.F

Will Jennings leave?

Cannot wait til Newhouse is gone but is drafting another tackle the answer? Need to see how Sherrod is or maybe keep Barclay at RT and move Bulaga to LT or the other way around. Right now, I would rather see Green Bay draft Barrett Jones and have him as our future center.

It looks like EDS is our future center. We should probably be drafting one to develop. But Evan has played OK since replacing Saturday.

If Jake Matthews is there at our pick. We absolutely take him.

It looks like EDS is our future center. We should probably be drafting one to develop. But Evan has played OK since replacing Saturday.

If Jake Matthews is there at our pick. We absolutely take him.

I'm just not sold on EDS, even with McCarthy and Rodgers backing him. He has played alright but I would still stay the middle of the o-line is weak.

I could think of a few good landing spots for Jennings:

:Texans: I think this would be the best over all fit for Jennings. Matt Schaub another receiving option / threat then Andre Johnson (who IS balling but getting old) and under utilized Owen Daniels. They have one of the best RBs in the league and their offense is predicated off the run then play action. This would help their team out loads. They also have a more then serviceable defense on deck too.

:Colts: I would like to see Jennings team up with Andrew Luck. Giving Luck more receiving options would only make him better. People compare RG3's season to Lucks alot but truthfully RG3 is in a better overall situation with loads of serviceable play making receivers and a crazy running game. I would love to see Luck with more weapons. I think Reggie could squeeze out another year (maybe two).

:Bengals: This is my surprise pick. A.J Green is undoubtedly one of the best WRs in the league; currently my favorite (Been talking about how great he would be this season dating back to the preseason). A.J Green and a healthy Jennings would be a great Tandem imo. Dalton and A.J Green are already becoming the most dynamic 1-2 punch in their 1st two years. Adding Jennings would only make the situation better. They also have a very stout defense especially on that D-line. Very promising team in the near future.

Those are my top three destinations. Other destinations could be:

:Steelers: Maybe if Mike Wallace doesn't get a contract.

:49ers: Not sure this happens but it would be a great pick up if they did get him.

:Chargers:

:dolphins:

Greg Jennings is gone. Love the guy, but we have a lot of depth at WR and he can't stay healthy. He is the type of guy I will root for no matter who he plays for, just not against us.

• Upvote 1

Greg Jennings is gone. Love the guy, but we have a lot of depth at WR and he can't stay healthy. He is the type of guy I will root for no matter who he plays for, just not against us.

Amen brother. Jennings departure might be overshadowed even because Driver will be leaving as well. Jennings is the better player right now, obviously... But Double D is one of the best Packers ever.

Shake and Bake, baby!

Yup I'm gonna miss Double D move than anything. Thankfully we have a stable of good WRs here, so on the field the losses won't seem so big.

Packers will be fine at receiver. He's not a QB that is dependent on a star WR. He will make plays to any receiver if they can catch the ball.

We can draft a couple of positions extremely well.. WRs and Corners. I think it is safe to say that the guys left on the roster won't be as talented as Greg, but we will be fine.

I really think Greg goes somewhere with Packer connections.

Seattle (John Schneider), Oakland (Mike McKenzie), Miami (Joe Philbin), and Kansas City (if John Dorsey takes the job there, which appears to be close to a lock).

In order of his preference, and a bit of mine.

Kansas City

Miami

Seattle

Oakland

If a team comes along with a GREAT QB like a Denver or New England, those are also strong possibilities.

We can draft a couple of positions extremely well.. WRs and Corners. I think it is safe to say that the guys left on the roster won't be as talented as Greg, but we will be fine.

I really think Greg goes somewhere with Packer connections.

Seattle (John Schneider), Oakland (Mike McKenzie), Miami (Joe Philbin), and Kansas City (if John Dorsey takes the job there, which appears to be close to a lock).

In order of his preference, and a bit of mine.

Kansas City

Miami

Seattle

Oakland

If a team comes along with a GREAT QB like a Denver or New England, those are also strong possibilities.

Yeah, I felt the same way about the Broncos and Patriots but left those out because they are gimmies. Seattle would be a GREAT move imo if Wilson continues (or ascends) to play at the level that he's playing.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap1000000132151/article/freeagent-wr-greg-jennings-selling-green-bay-house

Free-agent WR Greg Jennings selling Green Bay house

Holding out hope that wide receiver Greg Jennings will be back with the Green Bay Packers for the 2013 season? This is not a good sign.

The soon-to-be free agent has put his suburban Green Bay home up for sale, the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel reported. The house, which he bought after being drafted in 2006, is listed for $525,000.

NFL Honors

Vote for the top 10 plays of the 2012 season. More ...

There has been virtually no encouraging news all season that Jennings could return. The 29-year-old is in line for the last major payday of his career, and the Packers are unlikely to pay it with quarterback Aaron Rodgers, linebacker Clay Matthews and defensive end B.J. Raji due extensions in the near future. Jennings was voted to the Pro Bowl in 2010 and 2011, but has dealt with injuries the past two seasons and was limited to eight games in 2012. The Packers are loaded at receiver with Jordy Nelson, James Jones and the emergence of Randall Cobb.

Packers general manager Ted Thompson isn't afraid to let a free agent walk one year too soon rather than a couple of years too late. It's happened recently with Aaron Kampman, Scott Wells and Cullen Jenkins. Expect Jennings to join that list.

Follow Kareem Copeland on Twitter @kareemcopeland.

Edited by dutchff7

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap1000000134201/article/greg-jennings-to-dolphins-joe-philbin-remember-me

Greg Jennings to Dolphins' Joe Philbin: Remember me?

The writing is on the wall for impending free agent Greg Jennings' tenure in Green Bay. The 29-year-old recently put his Wisconsin home up for sale. Now he's rekindling a relationship with Miami Dolphins head coach Joe Philbin, his offensive coordinator with the Packers from 2007-2011.

"Joe, how you doing. Remember me?" Jennings said Friday while interviewing with the Dolphins' team-owned radio/web TV show on Friday. The wide receiver said he and Philbin developed "a great relationship" in their five years together with the Packers.

"He's one of my favorite coaches," Jennings said. "Obviously he jokes a lot, little subtle things here and there, but he's a great coach to have. He was a great coach to play for. He's one of those guys that you can have a relationship outside of football. As a player you admire a coach when he actually opens himself up like that."

With plenty of room under the salary cap and a serious need for a No. 1 receiver, the Dolphins have been connected to Jennings, Dwayne Bowe, and Mike Wallace as free-agent possibilities. Jennings would have the shortest learning curve in Miami thanks to his history with Philbin. The Dolphins are expected to consider "making a serious run" at Jennings once the new league year kicks in.

Follow Chris Wesseling on Twitter @ChrisWesseling.

It's no secret Miami needs receivers. If Reggie Bush stays in Miami, this could be interesting to watch.

Wouldn't be mad at all if he went to Miami, especially because I don't think they will be doing anything. :p

Jennings to Miami is pretty sexy though...

More weapons for my boy Ry Tan.

Tom Pelissero of ESPN Twin Cities "heard" at the Combine that free agent Greg Jennings is seeking $14 million a year.

$14 million annually would make Jennings the NFL's third highest paid wide receiver behind Calvin Johnson and Larry Fitzgerald. No one is going to pay that much for an injury-prone wideout entering his age-30 season. Per Pelissero, there is a "popular theory" among NFL front offices that wide receivers will "sit on the market" like inside linebackers did last year. In other words, they may price themselves out of the initial wave of free agency.

Good luck with that one bro. He shouldn't even get V-Jax money with how many games he misses.