Sign in to follow this  
Dutch

Who will win Superbowl MVP?

The award should have went to Jacoby Jones. Another QB won it though.

There's nothing surprising about the Ravens winning. This game could have gone either way.

The Ravens were a 14 point underdog in Bware's mind.

Pretty sure you're getting that confused with how badly the Ravens beat the Patriots. Although, that was 15 points, bud.

I dont know about 14 but we were underdogs by 4 or 5 or some shit like that.

I don't mind Flacco getting the MVP. Had Jones not dropped two returns (yeah, they weren't turned over, but still, I'm picky like that) he should've gotten it.

Pretty sure you're getting that confused with how badly the Ravens beat the Patriots. Although, that was 15 points, bud.

I don't even know what you're trying to get at. :shrug:

Yes, the Ravens kicked the shit out of the Pats in the AFCCG. I won't deny that and I never have.I don't see how that's relevant in this discussion, though.

My point is that the Ravens weren't in a David vs. Goliath type situation. Plenty of people picked them to win. They didn't shock the world (Bware thinks try apparently did though). But nice job reading way too much into my post, bud.

The final line was 4 points so it was a decent upset, but not that ridiculous.

I don't even know what you're trying to get at. :shrug:

Yes, the Ravens kicked the shit out of the Pats in the AFCCG. I won't deny that and I never have.I don't see how that's relevant in this discussion, though.

My point is that the Ravens weren't in a David vs. Goliath type situation. Plenty of people picked them to win. They didn't shock the world (Bware thinks try apparently did though). But nice job reading way too much into my post, bud.

I am spitballing here but I think that people are more enamored with how they got there. The two games before that were a David V.S. Goliath game. The 9er's never scared me. Not saying they are a bad team but offensively they just dont scare me.

They should scare you more offensively than defensively, IMO. No Justin Smith should get anyone excited with all the deep balls they have been giving up this playoff run.

They should scare you more offensively than defensively, IMO. No Justin Smith should get anyone excited with all the deep balls they have been giving up this playoff run.

Scare some people sure...me not really. I knew that as long as Ngata was in the game we would be fine. And when he was in Kaep, Gore, and all other niners didnt do didly shit. This pistol offense is not some crazy ass unstoppable force that people want to say it is.

Their defense even with injuries is still devastating in base sets. It is when you spread them out they become less dangerous. That said 4 pro bowl LB's on one team and Aldon Smith is still lethal, And a hurt Justin Smith is stilla top 5 d lineman.

That offense as long as you have a dominant nose and guys on the outside who set the edge it is not scary.

Scare some people sure...me not really. I knew that as long as Ngata was in the game we would be fine. And when he was in Kaep, Gore, and all other niners didnt do didly shit. This pistol offense is not some crazy ass unstoppable force that people want to say it is.

Their defense even with injuries is still devastating in base sets. It is when you spread them out they become less dangerous. That said 4 pro bowl LB's on one team and Aldon Smith is still lethal, And a hurt Justin Smith is stilla top 5 d lineman.

That offense as long as you have a dominant nose and guys on the outside who set the edge it is not scary.