Sign in to follow this  
NYGIANTSFLYHIGH

Baltimore Fans!

Just wanted to drop in and say congrats! Very happy for you guys, and even happier the more professional brother won the Superbowl. Really dislike Jim's constant whining, head set throwing, and feet stomping we have seen for the last 2 years. Regardless, Congrats Baltimore! Enjoy your parade!

• Upvote 1

VyqFmEJ.gif

Ah I forgot throwing his papers....another go-to move for him.....well done Raz :thumbup2:

I am trying to find a better version of the holding call one... this is all I can find right now.

Harbaughhold.gif

Here ya go Favre, put this one and yours together:

original.gif

And of course we also have this awesome one from the Falcons game:

original.gif

Edited by Thanatos19
  • Upvote 1

The one from the Falcons game was funnier imo. Jim is still on the verge of becoming the best coach of this new decade.

Congrats guys. The Ravens were the better team on the day and wholly deserved their victory.

Though I still would have preferred if the blackout went a little more like this:

super_bowl_blackout_hishe_by_cwartist-d5ttq3x.gif

Congrats to Ravens fans, and I fully agree about the professionalism that John shows versus the excessive nonsense that Jim does.

Also, I think I'd pick John between the two. As much as Ngata hates him, I just don't buy it. I love the way he's handled the Ravens and to think that 5 straight seasons of at least one playoff win, 3 AFC Championship games, and 1 Super Bowl victory doesn't have much to do with coaching is ridiculous. What's scary is that this Ravens team will continue to be Championship contenders.

The 9ers can return to the Super Bowl under Jim, but they have a lot of starters to sign now, don't they? Also, they could really improve at the CB position.

What's scary is that this Ravens team will continue to be Championship contenders.

Do you really follow football that much, Bware? Serious question here.

22 free agents. Ray Lewis is done. Ed Reed is most likely gone, too. It's a good thing they won the Lombardi this year, because their window is now closed. Not saying the Ravens will be a bad football team, but they'll be a much different looking team next season, and it's tough to see them seriously competing for another championship in the coming years.

Do you really follow football that much, Bware? Serious question here.

22 free agents. Ray Lewis is done. Ed Reed is most likely gone, too. It's a good thing they won the Lombardi this year, because their window is now closed. Not saying the Ravens will be a bad football team, but they'll be a much different looking team next season, and it's tough to see them seriously competing for another championship in the coming years.

Admittedly, not as much as I used to. I get too invested and wins and losses start to affect me, emotionally. Therefore, I don't have cable or anything. Rarely watch ESPN. I just can't be that aware of everything or I start to care too much and it interferes with the rest of my life.

They'll resign the important free agents who will agree to a fair price. That's how Newsome operates.

Ray's done, but they'll find somebody to fill in nicely and, at the very least, competently. The other big defensive players will need to step up. Ed Reed might be on his way out, but something tells me that they might throw a better hand at him than he realizes.

They'll have their important offensive pieces back. That unit will still be a force to be reckoned with and without Cam Cameron's shackles on Joe Flacco anymore, I fully expect Joe to show considerable regular season strides next season.

They'll be a different team, a worse team to begin with, but people really need to stop doubting them so much. They defied odds, said "fuck you" to the critics for three straight games to end this Super Bowl run, and have improving pieces all over the field. Can we at least wait and see before we put a nail in their coffin in regard to their immediate future?

Yeah I see no reason why Baltimore can't continue to make runs. Obviously they are losing some key pieces but who is there to contend with in the AFC? New England...Denver....Houston (maybe)....will Pittsburgh return to form? They should at least make the playoffs next year and there's no reason they can't make a run if their offense can play at the level they did in the playoffs again.

• Upvote 1

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-super-bowl/0ap2000000136251/Ravens-Nation-fills-the-streets

That video is just too awesome seeing how live their fans and city is. I could imagine Philly fans would be just as rowdy and happy. Want to say congratulations to the Ravens fans and the city of Baltimore!

Edited by dutchff7

Thanks guys, you all are very classy. The parade today was incredible. It's a storybook ending to Ray Lewis' incredible career, and just a great story in general of an underdog going all the way.

That said, this won't be the same team next year, but if I know Ozzie, he will ensure the pieces that we still need to continue to make the playoffs and be a perennial Super Bowl contender. I think we can absolutely continue to do so for years to come, especially if Joe continues to play at the elite level that he has been. I think holding onto Boldin, Kruger, and Ellerbe is essential to this team. I'd love Reed back too if possible.