Sign in to follow this  
Favre4Ever

F4E's Mock Draft

Dunno how many of these I am going to do, but getting really bored so gonna throw one up. Hopefully I get one more done a few days before we kick off the draft this year. :rock:. Only trade I am going to project is Jets sending Revis to Tampa for their 1st this years and whatever else they get*. Probably forgot a big name or two, Will rework as needed.

1. Kansas City Chiefs - Eric Fisher, OT, C. Michigan

2. Jacksonville Jaguars - Geno Smith, QB, West Virginia

3. Oakland Raiders - Star Lotulelei, DL, Utah

4. Philadelphia Eagles - Luke Joeckel, OT, Texas A&M

5. Detroit Lions - Dee Milliner, CB, Alabama

6. Cleveland Browns - Dion Jordan, DE/LB, Oregon

7. Arizona Cardinals - Lane Johnson, OT, Oklahoma

8. Buffalo Bills - Ryan Nassib, QB, Syracuse

9. New York Jets - Kenny Vaccaro, S, Texas

10. Tennessee Titans - Chance Warmack, G, Alabama

11. San Diego Chargers - Shariff Floyd, DT, Florida

12. Miami Dolphins - Ziggy Ansah, DE/LB, BYU

13. New York Jets* - Tavon Austin, WR, West Virginia

14. Carolina Panthers - Sheldon Richardson, DT, Missouri

15. New Orleans Saints - Xavier Rhodes, CB, FSU

16. St. Louis Rams - Jonathan Cooper, G, UNC

17. Pittsburgh Steelers - Desmond Trufant, CB, Washington

18. Dallas Cowboys - DJ Fluker, OT, Alabama

19. New York Giants - Barkevious Mingo, DE/LB, LSU

20. Chicago Bears - Arthur Brown, LB, Kansas State

21. Cincinnati Bengals - Jarvis Jones, LB, Georgia

22. St. Louis Rams - Alec Ogletree, LB, Georgia

23. Minnesota Vikings - Bjoern Werner, DE, FSU

24. Indianapolis Colts - Datone Jones, DE, UCLA

25. Minnesota Vikings - Sylvester Williams, DT, UNC

26. Green Bay Packers - Keenan Allen, WR, California

27. Houston Texans - Cordarrelle Patterson, WR, Tennessee

28. New England Patriots - John Cyprien, S, Florida International

29. Denver Broncos - Jamar Taylor, CB, Boise State

30. Atlanta Falcons - Damontre Moore, DE, Texas A&M

31. San Francisco 49ers - Matt Elam, S, Florida

32. Baltimore Ravens - DeAndre Hopkins, WR, Clemson

Edited by Favre4Ever
  • Upvote 1

I don't think there are enough mocks with Fisher of Joeckel and I think if that happens the teams that had Joeckel rated higher than Fisher are going to try and move up. Whether the other teams in the top 4 or 5 want to move back and not take Joeckel well that's another story, but it would make things awfully interesting.

• Upvote 1

I don't think there are enough mocks with Fisher of Joeckel and I think if that happens the teams that had Joeckel rated higher than Fisher are going to try and move up. Whether the other teams in the top 4 or 5 want to move back and not take Joeckel well that's another story, but it would make things awfully interesting.

Maybe. I definitely think Fisher is better and has the better future in the NFL. But that is just my opinion (Mike Mayock has since copied me). Who knows what the Chiefs are thinking... And I wanted to add trades, but that would have just made this process take longer. :p. Ryan Nassib for example, I would almost bet on going to the Bills, but I think it is more likely they trade back up into the bottom of round 1 to get him, not reach at 8.

THanks for the comment(s) though. :yep:

I personally have Cordarrelle Patterson as a Top 15 pick, so if he were to slip all the way to the Texans let's just say I'd be going berserk would be a bit of an understatement. Hope it turns out that way, but I'm more of a pessimist.

• Upvote 1

I personally have Cordarrelle Patterson as a Top 15 pick, so if he were to slip all the way to the Texans let's just say I'd be going berserk would be a bit of an understatement. Hope it turns out that way, but I'm more of a pessimist.

With the WRs, I think each guy fits into their respective teams systems best. Tavon Austin is a huge playmaker on a Jets offense that blows. I like Stephen Hill's future, tbh, but they need a big time splash player. Keenan Allen is a great route runner with amazing hands and a propensity to get YAC, which is what the Packers love. Hopkins is a big physical WR in the mold of, IMO, Anquan Boldin and will replace him beautifully in Baltimore. And Patterson is a strong wideout with all the intangibles. Everything just fits together so perfectly.

I could see Patterson going anywhere from Cleveland, to Pittsburgh, to almost any team with a bottom 7-10 selection.

Just a matter of how the board falls, which teams fall in love with which players, etc. So many people have fallen in love with Patterson the last few weeks. Still a nice a talent, but personally, not one of my favorite WRs in the draft. I really like Robert Woods, so what do I know. :D

I really like Robert Woods, so what do I know. :D

I personally rank Robert Woods just outside of the top tier receivers in this draft class. I see him being a very solid #2 receiver on a team. He's a "does everything well, but nothing off the charts" receiver IMO. He will make a team very happy in the 2nd round.

These receivers are just ranked in tiers, and not any specific order.

Top Tier

Tavon Austin

Cordarrelle Patterson

Keenan Allen

DeAndre Hopkins

2nd Tier

Robert Woods

Quinton Patton

Justin Hunter

Da'Rick Rogers

Terrance Williams

Aaron Dobson

Oh ya, I think Woods going in the late 1st would be a huge win for him. So even though I really like him and would love to see him in Green and Gold, I am not necessarily saying he is better than any of these surefire 1st rounders.

I've seen Patterson ranked very highly by a lot of different sources. Some have him as the best WR in the draft. I am not quite there yet, but totally wouldn't be shocked even to see him go Top 10.

It's between Lotulelei and Warmack for the Titans in the first, as far as I'm concerned anyway. Both will be elite players in the NFL, IMO. I hope Lotulelei can fall to Tennessee then just grab Warford in the 2nd.

• Upvote 1

I hope Lotulelei can fall to Tennessee then just grab Warford in the 2nd.

As a Texans fan, I would be pissed if the Titans landed those two studs!

:thththblowup:

Pretty solid mock overall JD.

Though I don't see the 9ers going Elam with Banks still available.

• Upvote 1

I shall keep it in mind for v2, thanks. :D

I personally rank Robert Woods just outside of the top tier receivers in this draft class. I see him being a very solid #2 receiver on a team. He's a "does everything well, but nothing off the charts" receiver IMO. He will make a team very happy in the 2nd round.

These receivers are just ranked in tiers, and not any specific order.

Top Tier

Tavon Austin

Cordarrelle Patterson

Keenan Allen

DeAndre Hopkins

2nd Tier

Robert Woods

Quinton Patton

Justin Hunter

Da'Rick Rogers

Terrance Williams

Aaron Dobson