Sign in to follow this  
Omerta

What scares you the most ?

I'd say the only "fear" I have is not living up to my potential. I've struggled finding a career job much less a satisfying one and there's no telling how long it could take to find one, which freaks me out.

Yeah, that type of uncertainty is definitely scary and I can relate. There can probably be no worse feeling then lying on your deathbed filling unfullfilled, thinking of years of wasted opportunities and infinite possibilities "only if I would have"....You only have one life to live and not to live your life to your full potential is a complete waste and shame imo. But just live life with the confidence that you'll refuse to settle for anything less then you're capable of and most importantly, find your passion. If you find your true passion in life, naturally you'll put everything into what you love to do and that will result maximizing your efforts and peaking at your potential; mastering yourself.

Edited by dutchff7

I hate the ocean so much that I've never liked water levels in video games. I remember absolutely dreading playing any of the ocean levels in Donkey Kong Country on SNES and Ape Escape on PSOne, to name a few. I felt the same when I played Rift and Crysis, more recently.

• Upvote 1

Forgot something.

I hate the ocean so much that I've never liked water levels in video games. I remember absolutely dreading playing any of the ocean levels in Donkey Kong Country on SNES and Ape Escape on PSOne, to name a few. I felt the same when I played Rift and Crysis, more recently.

Yeah, I dread water levels in video games... I don't think anyone likes water stages though.

Edited by dutchff7
  • Upvote 1

Too many, but none of the ones mentioned. lol. Some of the more obvious includes dogs, suspense and conflicts.

Why do dogs scare you Joel? :(:shrug:

Edited by CARDINAL

Being buried alive.

With all the gun restriction stuff going on, I'm surprised nobody has mentioned armed robbery, being shot, or anything along those lines. Also, no doomsday preppers on the board? No fears of rolling black outs, terrorist attacks, or food shortages?

I tend not to be afraid of things I can't control. So for me, I'm deathly afraid of deep water, but the easy solution to that is not go near deep water. I'm not afraid of getting shot because if it happens, there's not really anything I can do to prevent it.

Edited by Sarge

Why do dogs scare you Joel? :(:shrug:

They're evil...

TBT IDK, I've fought with dogs when I was like, 10... But something about them just scares the hell outa me. Kinda like Cats.