JetsFan4Life

2013 NBA Playoffs Thread

Guest Phailadelphia

Nice job filling those seats, Houston. lol

Edit: Joey Crawford.

Edited by Phailadelphia

Two bullshit fouls on Harden and then another on Beverly just a minute ago.

I see what you're doing, NBA. Gonna compensate for Westbrook by giving the Thunder every call? Well...that's fair.

Fuck you, Joey Crawford.

Also, that technical on Garcia was fucking bogus. I hate the plucked chicken so damn much.

Edited by BwareDWare94

Guest Phailadelphia

Two bullshit fouls on Harden and then another on Beverly just a minute ago.

I see what you're doing, NBA. Gonna compensate for Westbrook by giving the Thunder every call? Well...that's fair.

Fuck you, Joey Crawford.

Also, that technical on Garcia was fucking bogus. I hate the bald chicken so damn much.

You might have something to complain about if Harden had been pulled from the game, but he hasn't.

EVERY GODDAMN CALL IS GOING TO THE THUNDER.

This is absolute fucking bullshit.

Beverly's out of the restricted area and Crawford calls it a block, because that's Joey Crawford. Favor the higher seed.

Someone please knock out Joey Crawford's teeth. Please.

Guest Phailadelphia

The hundreds of fans at the game didn't like that call.

Guest Phailadelphia

Untold story of Westbrook's injury: Kevin Durant is really, really good at basketball.

You know, as bad as the officiating has been, Houston can't make a shot. Not Harden, not Parsons, not Delfino, not Lin. These guys (outside of Lin) were fine in the regular season. Now, all of a sudden, they can't make a jump shot to save their lives. What could possibly cause that outside of shitty, absolutely rotten luck?

This is downright painful. I just want this Houston season to be over. Forfeit the last two games. Fuck it. If you aren't going to show up when you have a golden opportunity to put a scare in the #1 seed, then fuck you, Rockets.

This is so damn hard to watch. It's like they're the Cowboys in a big game :(.

Edited by BwareDWare94

Then Garcia gets mauled under the hoop...no foul. Then Parsons gets called for a bullshit charge.

The Thunder don't need extra help. This is obvious. There is no way this shit isn't some sort of silent David Stern initiative to these officials. Jesus.

I don't think Jeremy Lin could play effectively with a damn hangnail. He is so pathetic. Cut him. We got Beverly. Lin is trash.

Did he really just call that foul on Asik? Joey Crawford is such a fucking pile of shit. I hate him.

Houston earned a comeback win and the Thunder were saved by sheer dumb luck. I knew it was over when Ibaka threw it over his head and it went in. I'd have bet my life on it when Durant's three pointer bounced in the way it did.

:( That was just cruel on fate's part. Just fucking cruel.

Things like this make sports so hard to watch, when the game is taken out of the player's hands by a seeming phenomenon such as fate.

Guest Phailadelphia

Westbrook hit the three-holsters in Colorado when KD took that shot and willed it into the basket.

Oh well Rockets. Stop fucking losing Clippers.

Note for discussion:

In the NBA, should a 3-0 series lead be considered a sweep instead of making a team win a 4th game? Nobody ever comes back from 3-0, so why not call 3-0 a sweep?

Note for discussion:

In the NBA, should a 3-0 series lead be considered a sweep instead of making a team win a 4th game? Nobody ever comes back from 3-0, so why not call 3-0 a sweep?

If you're saying they should call a best-of-seven series after three games then no I disagree. Just because no one has come back from 3-0 before doesn't mean it can't happen.

Fuck this,we blew a 19-point lead and now this game is going to overtime.

Thank God,we extended this series. I hope we get to another home game.

Well the Heat swept the Bucks just as pretty much everyone expected. On to the second round for Miami.

Hoping the Lakers can avoid the sweep tonight but with no Nash, Meeks, Blake, OR Metta World Peace tonight....yeah. Injuries are a bitch.

Guest Phailadelphia

Note for discussion:

It'd be easier than to just go back to a 5-game series in the first round, which I think they should do.

First round should be best of 5 for sure. The playoffs drag on way too long in the NBA.

At what point do we have to consider Golden State as potentially the best Western contender?

T-Mac to the second round!