JetsFan4Life

2013 NBA Playoffs Thread

When Kevin Durant gets arrested for killing some white woman.

At what point do we have to consider Golden State as potentially the best Western contender?

When the Rockets beat the Thunder

The best? Only when they are the Western Conference Champions.

Guest Phailadelphia

How mad would Bware be right now if the roles were reversed on that last possession?

• Upvote 1

I think it was the right call. He just jumped in the air. The questionable call was the charge by Durant.

How mad would Bware be right now if the roles were reversed on that last possession?

Asik went straight up. Where was the foul?

You can blame Serge for missing a bunny lol

There's a reason I've been raving about Chandler Parsons since we drafted him.

If Houston can somehow get this series back to Houston, it gets real interesting. Very unlikely, though.

Asik jumped forward. It was pretty clear, lol. And the charge on Durant shouldn't have been called, seeing as Harden hacked him well before that.

Enjoy your one win, Houston, lmao.

Asik jumped forward. It was pretty clear, lol. And the charge on Durant shouldn't have been called, seeing as Harden hacked him well before that.

Enjoy your one win, Houston, lmao.

He went straight up and there was barely any contact, anyway.

That charge call on Durant makes up for the game one charge Durant drew by sliding underneath Harden.

He went straight up and there was barely any contact, anyway.

That charge call on Durant makes up for the game one charge Durant drew by sliding underneath Harden.

Lol at saying Asik went straight up, it's obvious he was moving forward.

Lol at saying there was barely any contact

Take the Rockets colored glasses off Bware

• Upvote 1

Color me shocked that Atlanta tied the series up with Indiana.

• Upvote 1

Guest Phailadelphia

Bware:

THE REFS ARE FUCKING HOUSTON WITH THESE CALLS!

Oh that call is totally legit. Asik went straight up even though he's clearly lunging forward in the video replay. lol you guys suck don't blame the refs.

OKC fans should never bitch about refs. It's a common theme among fans of the league how they get gifted with calls. I am not blaming OKC - they have two superstars which gather tons of bullshit calls (although I think even Westbrook doesn't get the total superstar treatment by refs). Refs used to dish out fouls to a player who would look the wrong way at Michael Jordan. It's just how this league is built.

As a neutral observer, that 4th quarter was filled with shit calls. Obviously people are going to focus on that final play, but it was painful to watch such an exciting game come down to so many awful whistles. Ibaka should have finished that point blank layup anyways. *He drains fadeaway corner 3's against my Spurs but misses a point blank layup against Houston :wtf:

Harden does get fouled a lot, but also gets calls he has no business of getting due to his reputation.

Not sure who is going to defend Curry if GSW closes out Denver. Kawhi or Danny Green would be logical, but Tony also has the quickness to stay with him. Also need someone to stick on the Spur-killer Jarret Jack. He always goes off against us.

Edited by The Admiral

Guest Phailadelphia

I'm not complaining about calls. I was just pointing out the hypocrisy that I KNEW was going to come flying from Bware's keyboard before it happened...and it did. We're up 3-1. I really don't care that OKC didn't win this game. I'm looking forward to the verbal beating Beverley is going to take from the Peake on Wednesday.

The Spurs/GSW series is going to be FUN. I'll be pulling for GSW simply because I hate the Spurs, but man that series is probably going to have some crazy point totals. And Curry has been an absolute joy to watch this postseason. There's never a time a three ball leaves his hands that I don't think it's going in.

LOL Are you really saying Asik didn't jump straight up? He may have moved forward a foot's length. Seriously, that was not a foul. Asik had his arms essentially straight up and Jackson got no lift whatsoever and threw it up from chest level. The combination of Asik being essentially straight up and Jackson throwing up a ridiculous shot led to the no call. It was not a foul.

That was textbook no call material based on the idea of defenders going straight up? Moving forward like six to twelve inches shouldn't be termed a "lung." Asik punked Jackson's ass. It's that simple.

I am not wearing rose-colored glasses. I would understand that no-call had it been switched around Brooks or Beverly driving into Ibaka or Perk.

Edited by BwareDWare94

The only time I bitch about the refs is during Heat games. Like Phail, I was pointing out that the refs were shit both ways all night, though Bware would have you believe that the Rockets got their poop holes fisted.

The only time I bitch about the refs is during Heat games. Like Phail, I was pointing out that the refs were shit both ways all night, though Bware would have you believe that the Rockets got their poop holes fisted.

I haven't said a thing about last night's game, but the foul trouble Houston got into early in games 1 and 3 was complete bullshit. Outside of that...I'm good.

It's a hit or miss with Curry night in night out because he isn't a great playmaker yet, and so if he's not scoring, he's not doing much. Like tonight. :(

The Grizzlies really need to finish this. The Clippers being sent home has become my favorite part of the NBA playoffs.

Guess I was wrong on Memphis, or rather, overestimated the Clipper's offense.

When the 2nd best player on your team can only play 20 minutes and scores 4 points, you're probably not going to win that game. Especially when that player can get the other team's two best players in foul trouble if he's on his game.

The Clippers walk outta there with a W if Blake was healthy last night.