AllYouNeedIsLovie

Browns seriously considering trading for Davone Bess

What bothers me most about possibly giving him up is:

1. We could have just NOT gone after Gibson. Still shaking my head, but whatever.

2. He's going to be uber reliable just about anywhere he goes. So let's hope he doesn't stay in house in the AFCE.

3. Even though he is a great upgrade in the right role, I doubt we get anything for him really. One of the downsides of having a guy who's managed to stay under the radar in a Welker-driven division while still being solid.

Why trade for Bess? If you want a WR that bad, you can take one this year in the draft, there is a lot of talent at WR, at least imo. Take one at #6. Why not? Not much talent elsewhere!

Why trade for Bess? If you want a WR that bad, you can take one this year in the draft, there is a lot of talent at WR, at least imo. Take one at #6. Why not? Not much talent elsewhere!

Because Bess won't cost a 1st rounder. You can probably get him for a 6th round pick and you know what your getting.

Looks like the Devon Bess trade has come to fruition. Not sure on all the details, but it looks they're giving him a 3-year extention worth $18 million.

via Twitter

For former Dolphin WR Davone Bess, MIA and CLEV swapped draft spots in two rounds, including the 4th rd. There were no actual pick given up.