Sign in to follow this  
AllYouNeedIsLovie

10-15 players on every team use HGH

An "NFC starter" estimates as many as 10-15 players on every team use human growth hormone.

"It's like clockwork nowadays," the player said. "Not tested and it's easy to get. Nowadays, dude? In 2013? (Expletive) yeah. I'm just being real." The NFL and NFLPA have been haggling over HGH testing for two years, but aren't close to an agreement. The anonymous player doesn't consider it an issue. "I say, just let guys do it," he said. "This is our career. We're putting on for fans. ... You're going to get hit hard regardless whether you're clean or not clean. It's just a matter of how hard you get hit." As of this season, Major League Baseball players are subject to "random unannounced in-season blood tests" for HGH. The NFL may eventually follow suit.

I'm honestly not too surprised.

Edited by RogerGoodellSucks

Fine, you guys 'roid up all you want, and in return, you waive all rights to sue the NFL in the future. Deal?

• Upvote 1

They'll have those pregnant looking bellies too :rofl: Because HGH don't just increase muscle mass, it increases organ mass too. So that's why you see those wrestlers or body builders looking like they're 4 months pregnant. Their intestines grew exponentially. Same goes for all their organs, including their heart. Lots of playing with fire with an overgrown heart.

Until I hear any names behind a comment to the media, nothing holds merit for me. If you want to say things about the league and players in the league, own up to it.

Everything that actually could be a huge issue is always from an "anonymous" source. That's always what is done. Sometimes I wonder if half the crap that is stated in the media is even true.

Not necessarily doubting it, but how can this guy say for sure this many on every team do it? Seems like something he just pulled out of his ass.

Yeah I would've assumed it'd be a lot more.

Yea... JUST 10 to 15?

At this point though, I really don't think anybody cares. At least it doesn't seem that way.

You're right. Nobody does care, except the NFL people. Although that is probably just to make sure they don't get sued 20 years from now.