Sign in to follow this  
Maverick

What's your occupation?

As a BA do you also do any QA? Our BA's wear duel hats. I'm a huge fan of BAs.

Yeah I do quite a bit of QA. Especially right after the company I was originally working for, got bought out and merged with the organisation I am now a part of. For about 6 months there, basically all I was doing was QA, UAT and process documentation.

Record store manager/small business owner. Record store keeps me sane, but I earn my money as an SEO consultant.

Graduating in six days, interning at New Media Synergy, which is a So-Cal based film and digital catering agency that is expanding in Seattle currently. In the midst of the post-college job hunt as well.

Im employed with UPS..as a driver/package handler. Its a great place to work for..with great pay,awesome benefits. Its not easy work, you do work your ass off and it can be a very strenuous and fast paced at times. You also got to know your zip codes and addresses or else your screwed. Of course the Holiday season is the busiest time for UPS, and it gets non-stop crazy! Its a challenging job and alot has to do with UPS being union. But I enjoy it...and.. it pays the bills! :biggrin:

I think everyone pretty much knows I'm in law school, I'm interning with a public defenders office this summer and will be externing at a prosecutors office (different jurisdiction) this fall, so I'm definitely starting to lean toward criminal law, but I'm not sure which table I'm going to settle at

Bird Law.

You have the right to remain seedless. Anything you say can and will be used against you in a cage of law.

I work as a line therapist with an organization that provides in-home therapy to children who have Autism. I work three hour shifts with each kid working on their individual programs that will improve their independence with daily life activities, and hopefully develop their skills in academics and social settings.

Farmer

Stagehand/Rigger at concerts

Supervisor in the Conversions department at a venue.

I stay busy, but have random hours depending on the weather in the summertime and just plain random hours in the winter.

I love my jobs.

Just curious, but what type(s) of crops do you grow? :shrug:

I'm not quite sure what type of crops can be grown in North Dakota!