Sign in to follow this  
NaTaS

Statmilk

Thanks for this NaTaS.

Love the site from the layout to the data.

• Upvote 1

Thanks for the data. All it does is put into perspective how much the Eagles really sucked last year :shifty:

• Upvote 1

Damn I love you...

The Panthers outscored their opponent in every quarter except the 4th, where they had a -35 point differential. Ouch.

It's not even the offense, they're pretty even, except the 3rd is a bit low, the defense gives you 80, 81, 68, and then all of a sudden 128 points in the 4th.

Edited by Thanatos19

The Panthers outscored their opponent in every quarter except the 4th, where they had a -35 point differential. Ouch.

It's not even the offense, they're pretty even, except the 3rd is a bit low, the defense gives you 80, 81, 68, and then all of a sudden 128 points in the 4th.

That's a pretty crazy stat right there. Even with the craziness on offense with Cam being the RB in all, that shows how effective the Panthers were in the beginning of games. The defense just couldn't hold up in the 4th quarter. Reminds me of our 2011 season... With that said though, I guess I can somewhat see why they addressed defense a bit and the Panthers shouldn't be but a few pieces away from really stepping up to the next level. They just have to draft Steve Smith's predecessor quick.