Maverick

2016 Official TGP Yahoo FFL

I hated my draft at first glance, had a few panic picks because I was at work and helping customers. Then Week 1 I have the top scoring team by far and blow the reigning champ out. :laugh:

Barely crept by Sean by less than 4 points. AP did JUST enough, was sweating that hard. Fortunately the Vikings were completely worthless otherwise.

was like |v| when it ended

The-Reaction-Of-Relief-Gif.gif

tumblr_n3nr0bRIqn1sbzhteo1_400.gif

need to edit in julio jones over lesnar
Edited by theMileHighGuy
  • Upvote 1

I didn't think Odell, Forsett, or Greg Olsen were really dice roll picks. Just gunna have to wait until things normal out. Chern got me good with Antonio Brown and Carlos Hyde.

Barely crept by Sean by less than 4 points. AP did JUST enough, was sweating that hard. Fortunately the Vikings were completely worthless otherwise.

was like |v| when it ended

The-Reaction-Of-Relief-Gif.gif

need to edit in julio jones over lesnar

And Byron Maxwell over Undertaker. Jesus F. Christ.

I didn't think Odell, Forsett, or Greg Olsen were really dice roll picks. Just gunna have to wait until things normal out. Chern got me good with Antonio Brown and Carlos Hyde.

Good game.:yep: I missed out on like 30 potential points anyways.

Feeling p guud about my Danny Woodhead move more than anything. :yep:

X4WGHqf.png

Drafted him last year too but he got hurt for the season early and I was bummed because he's always been a really underrated PPR RB2 type. I got a few "lolCampin" on this pick over Gordon in the chat I remember lol. I just believed the reports that they were getting 50-50 reps and Danny was lead red zone back. But also deciding to play him over J-Stew was a late decision by me. Stewart played really solid still, met his "projected" pts but Woodhead dropped 22.2 :lol: It also made up for me ignoring Gore going up against that Bills defense, guess he had calf cramps didn't return and shit too first game of the year stuff. Gore was the first RB I drafted so I felt like i had to start him, in hind sight should of took the Bills matchup more serious (did pick the Bills to win but figured Gore would get a TD and put up like 60 yds atleast.)

I didn't have any points on my bench that would've won my the game. Lamar Miller had a disappointing game and so did Texans defense. Overall my team was good just not good enough this time.

I didn't have any points on my bench that would've won my the game. Lamar Miller had a disappointing game and so did Texans defense. Overall my team was good just not good enough this time.

Yeah you had the highest score of any losing team I think. That happened to me a lot last year, I would score a ton but still lose because my opponent just had some ridiculous week. I went like 7-6 during regular season because of bad luck of just running into guys teams completely overproducing more than they normally did all season but it all evened out by time playoffs rolled around :yep:

Barring Andre dropping 60. :rock: Good game this week Mav. Amazing that you rolled with Robinson and got paid for it.

Yeah Zack, GG buddy.

Not.

GET REKT BIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITCH!!!!

• Downvote 1

Yeah Zack, GG buddy.

Not.

GET REKT BIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITCH!!!!

Highest point total of any losing team this week. All but 3 of my slots under-performed. Glad to see your homerism net you a win in Week 2, though! :clap:

It's not my fault 3 of the best players at their positions happen to play for the team I support :smug:

Stay mad playa! :smug:

----

P.S. - Big Ben on the block. Would like a 15+ point avg receiver.

Edited by theMileHighGuy

Barring any point changes it looks like I'll be 3-0. Good game to Camp :yep:

Hey MHG I hope sarge runs it up on you tomorrow :smug:

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Need 33 points between Charles and Cobb. I like my chances.

winner, finally

• Upvote 1

I thought Air was gonna beat me last night. Malin saved my ass lol

Foster is back this week. My run to the championship starts now. :devious: