BC

Most Anticipated games of 2013

Meh. I wouldn't mind.

Personally I think blowouts are pretty lame. Beating the Bills and Jets a combined 79-3, what good did that do us. lol. The next week we just get our ass kicked by the Giants.

If we had it our way every play against the 49ers would look like this

Holy shit! A player got hit hard. Never knew that happened in football.

I think even Non-NFC East fans can agree that all of our divisional games are MUST WATCH football.

I love the special bond all 4 teams have that we're all going to fuck eachother up one way or the other.

Edit: lol at the other NFC fag haters

Edited by Mathias
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

Personally I think blowouts are pretty lame. Beating the Bills and Jets a combined 79-3, what good did that do us. lol. The next week we just get our ass kicked by the Giants.

We beat the Cardinals and Bills 108-17, what good did that do us? The next week we curb-stomped SF. :biggrin:

I think even Non-NFC East fans can agree that all of our divisional games are MUST WATCH football.

I love the special bond all 4 teams have that we're all going to fuck eachother up one way or the other.

Edit: lol at the other NFC fag haters

How is anyone hating? Your division is dogshit. Saying NFC East games are "MUST WATCH" football games this year doesn't make any sense. You're acting like your division is good, when in reality, it is the worst in the NFC.

Why the fuck would anyone be excited to see dogshit teams play each other? shrug.gif

Edited by RogerGoodellSucks
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Worst in the NFC? lol

I don't see how a division with Eli Manning, Robert Griffin and Tony Romo is the worst in the NFC. Definitely better than the NFC South that's for sure. The South had 3 teams go 7-9 last season. :laugh:

Losers.

Edited by Mathias
  • Downvote 1

The NFC South is loads better than the East lol. The South may be the best division in football.

The South is at least top-3, check the other thread where we are asking which division is the best. The East isnt even in the conversation. It is easily the worst division in the NFC, the North, South, and West are all way better.

I don't care if your teams have awesome history, besides the Giants, no one has done anything in that division in ages.

The Skins look to be coming up, the Cowboys are stuck in mediocrity, the G-men are up one year and down the next, and the jury is out on Philly with a new head coach coming to town. Its not must-see football, and it is definitely not better than the NFC South with the Panthers who look to be on the upswing, the Bucs making all sorts of splash in the offseason, the Falcons who have one of the best records in football over the past five years, and the Saints just had a down year without Payton and with the defense quitting on Spags.

Oh and you wanna take about 2012 records:

Combined record of NFC South in 2012, (a down year for the division): 34-30.

Combined record of NFC East in 2012, (A normal year for that division): 31-33.

Edited by Thanatos19
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Combined record of NFC South in 2012, (a down year for the division): 34-30.

Combined record of NFC East in 2012, (A normal year for that division): 31-33.

NFC East had a down year, too. :shrug:

Skins sucked for half the season, Giants and Cowboys were mediocre, and Eagles were utter dog shit lol.

A down year for the NFC South in 2012? lmao You went 33-31 in 2011. And 36-28 in 2010.

Looked like a normal year to me.

Also, where are your rivalries? Which games are most anticipated? ALL NFC East games are highly anticipated contests, whether you want to admit or not. Just the way it is.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_Football_League_rivalries

The only thing in the South that is worth watching would be NOLA/ATL..but the other teams? Nobody is looking forward to some random ass TB/CAR game with 1 QB who is going to be on the streets in a few years and another QB who isn't going to take his team anywhere anytime soon. Oh yeah, Dallas went 2-0 vs. those two losers. :yao:

Edited by Mathias
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

Saints-Falcons is sort of becoming a decent rivalry, but meh. Any other NFC South matchup, I don't really give a shit about lol.

Worst in the NFC? lol

Easily. Only a NFC East homer would say otherwise.

Skins sucked for half the season, Giants and Cowboys were mediocre, and Eagles were utter dog shit lol.

The teams are usually like that anyways, they are just switched around. Usually, the Giants suck for half the season, the Eagles and Cowboys are mediocre, and the Redskins are dog shit.

A down year for the NFC South in 2012? lmao You went 33-31 in 2011. And 36-28 in 2010.

Looked like a normal year to me.

Also, where are your rivalries? Which games are most anticipated? ALL NFC East games are highly anticipated contests, whether you want to admit or not. Just the way it is.

http://en.wikipedia....eague_rivalries

The only thing in the South that is worth watching would be NOLA/ATL..but the other teams? Nobody is looking forward to some random ass TB/CAR game with 1 QB who is going to be on the streets in a few years and another QB who isn't going to take his team anywhere anytime soon. Oh yeah, Dallas went 2-0 vs. those two losers. :yao:

lmao. No one gives a shit about your historic rivalries when the teams currently aren't good. Yes, the NFC East has a lot of history, but right now the teams aren't good so it doesn't matter. The NFC South has a lot of rivalries that just aren't big as the NFC East. Falcons/Saints, Bucs/Saints, Bucs/Falcons are usually all good games. I believe Carolina usually plays the Saints pretty tough. Even both our games against Carolina last year were close.

lol at you being such a NFC East homer. It isn't a question that the NFC East is the worst division in the conference.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

This post was about Most Anticipated Games, dummy.

And the NFC East has a bunch. Opening Weekend for example, which are pretty anticipated games lol, the East has the Sunday Night Game and a MNF game.

That's anticipation, homey. Get over it.

This post was about Most Anticipated Games, dummy.

And the NFC East has a bunch. Opening Weekend for example, which are pretty anticipated games lol, the East has the Sunday Night Game and a MNF game.

That's anticipation, homey. Get over it.

No one is excited to see those games besides NFC East fans. If they were good, then sure, but they aren't. The only reason why they have primetime games is because the NFC East has a lot of big media markets so they will get a bigger viewer audience. No one besides you in this thread mentioned any NFC East games in their posts.

• Upvote 1

Falcons/Panthers and Saints/Panthers are both heated rivalries. Just because the big media doesn't pay attention to the South doesn't mean the rivalries aren't heated.

I won't speak for the other matchups because NBB already covered them.

No one cares about your history except fans living in the past. Most of the time those are Dallas fans oddly enough.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Falcons/Panthers and Saints/Panthers are both heated rivalries. Just because the big media doesn't pay attention to the South doesn't mean the rivalries aren't heated.

Those aren't true rivalries. The NFC South idiotic fanbases might make them out to be ''rivalries'', but they're not. They've got a long way to go before they're considered rivalries.

And the NFC East might not be as good as it was several years ago, but I still look forward to any of those games within the division. They're still usually good games no matter how mediocre the teams are.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Not sure why we're talking about rivalries of the past. The NFC East clearly has dropped talent significantly. One team makes the playoffs from that division. ESPN loves the Cowboys and RG3, and the fact that these teams were good in the past, but if you traded all of the players on those current teams to start-up franchises, we wouldn't be publicizing them at all. The Eagles are one of the worst football teams in the league this year, and any game involving them will be unwatchable.

Edited by BC
  • Upvote 1

BJ, why do you not think Falcons/Panthers is a rivalry?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I think it's a rivalry between the teams but I agree I think it's still in its baby steps as a blood hate rivalry. The saints and falcons I see as a rivalry and definitely within the next couple years the NFC south may look like the NFC west

1. San Francisco vs Seattle: Both games. This is turning into a really good rivalry with younger coaches, younger Qbs, and all the talent on both teams.

2. New England vs New Orleans. Two top 5 quarterbacks go at it. Brees and Brady.

3. Cleveland vs Cincinnati: Both games.

I believe Cleveland is on the rise. Weeden seems comfortable with Norv, and they have somewhat unknown elite players on defense with D'qwell Jackson, T.J. Ward, and Joe Haden. Then you have the a very young Bengals team who have been in the playoffs the past two years. Weeden vs Dalton: Battle of the Red heads. Battle of Ohio

4.Packers vs Ravens:

5. Cowboys at Bears. Romo's 5 Ints. come to mind last time they played on MNF, but I see Rod Marinelli as a bigger factor in this game.

6. Broncos vs Colts.

7. Broncos vs Giants. Manning bowl blah blah blah.

8. Minnesota vs Seattle. Upset alert. Ponder outplays Wilson.

9. Skins vs 49ers.

10 Brady vs Manning bowl.

11. Philly vs Washington.

12.Rams vs 49ers. Rams went 1-0-1 vs the 9ers last year. Jeff Fisher may have the 9ers figured out?

13.Tampa vs Atlanta

14. Dallas vs New Orleans. This is always a fun game.

15.Buffalo Bills vs Carolina Panthers. Ej Manuel vs Newton. Book it.

• Upvote 1

Cleveland has been on the rise since 1999

How is it a rivalry? Because the fanbases have a disdain for each other? lol. The Falcons are 5-1 against the Panthers since 2010. Yeah, the ''rivalry'' is totally on the up and up!

Long way to go before it's established as a rivalry. Sorry. :shrug:

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Truth hurts.

Truth hurts.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

How is it a rivalry? Because the fanbases have a disdain for each other? lol. The Falcons are 5-1 against the Panthers since 2010. Yeah, the ''rivalry'' is totally on the up and up!

Long way to go before it's established as a rivalry. Sorry. :shrug:

So what defines a rivalry, bro?