Sign in to follow this  
BLUE

Rank the LBer corps in the NFC East

1. Cowboys

2. Redskins

3. Eagles

4. Giants

The most obvious choices, to me, were the Cowboys and Giants. I wavered on the Eagles and Redskins, though.

We have so many question marks at all 3 LBer positions this season, sadly.

Edited by BLUE

1. Cowboys - moving to a 4-3, so can't count Ware has a LB anymore, but Sean Lee and Justin Durant are tackling machines

2. Redskins - all round solid talent, and a future HOFer in London Fletcher

3. Eagle - moving to a 3-4 will be interesting for them, Trent Cole's success at OLB will play a big role in how successful that transition is

4. Giants - Connor and Herzlich show promise on the inside, while Rivers and Curry will be trying to prove they still have what it takes to be NFL starters

Edited by RANGA

Did Vinny Curry ever beast out for the Eagles? They've been needing some good LB's for some time now. The Redskin's group would probably be the one out of the four that have the impact to the point where you actually have to get the most creative against. I feel like they are the most equipped to face the more modern NFL style offense, taking mobile QB containment into account as well as penetration.

I agree with yous guys' rankings at this point. I think by the end of the season the rankings could change. The Eagles could move up a spot depending on how Brandon Graham performs this year. He did some growing up last year coming off his injury and has the potential to blow up this season. Of course, the Redskins are immediately better on paper, but at some point you have to bring reliability into consideration. All of those guys short of the perpetually eternal London Fletcher have had trouble staying on the field. I like the potential in big blue's young guys, but they need more help for sure.

1. Cowboys - moving to a 4-3, so can't count Ware has a LB anymore, but Sean Lee and Justin Durant are tackling machines

I didn't. But I factored Bruce Carter into the equation ...

And I think Jacquian Williams wins the starting gig at WILL for us, but that's not saying much ...

If Bruce Carter plays as well as he did last season, I'm not sure if Sean Lee will still be considered Dallas' best LB.

Having the best Lb core in the division isn't saying much.

The Lb are a strong point on our team. I'm so pumped for our D this year and our team as a whole. I might be drinking some silver and blue koolaid BUT !! This team has a different feel and is a lot younger. I CANT WAIT!!!!!!

The Lb are a strong point on our team. I'm so pumped for our D this year and our team as a whole. I might be drinking some silver and blue koolaid BUT !! This team has a different feel and is a lot younger. I CANT WAIT!!!!!!

Don't get me wrong I love the potential. But Sean Lee hasn't played a full season, Carter is learning, and Durant ( Not even sure if he starts) I don't know much about.