Sign in to follow this  
blotsfan

He's baaaack

The wife filed for divorce two months earlier. Let's wait for the facts this time, shall we?

I wouldn't be surprised at all if he did do something, but people on both sides are once again rushing to judgment.

The first comment on Fox News was something like, "I don't believe he would do something like that, its probably the wife making something up."

Granted she has a motive to make him look bad, but still. Jeezus, I am so fed up with the "As fast as possible" reporting when we don't have all the facts and the corresponding rush to judgment on every single thing.

Edited by Thanatos19
  • Upvote 1

:shrug: So he got into a fight with his soon to be ex wife. Whats to say she isn't using the media against him to gain maximum leverage in the coming divorce? I just got through a situation in the court system with the mother of my child where she falsely filed a domestic violence protection order against me. I got it tossed, but women are not above this sort of bullshit. It will be much easier for her to get what she wants if GZ is the bad guy in the situation. Which to many complete fucktards he is a bad guy. You still have fucking morons that maintain he is a racist even though their basis for that opinion was a proven falacy. The media needs to be held responsible for the garbage they put in peoples heads. They have far to much power. Or America is fucking retarded which we all know to be fact.

Edited by BUCK3Y3

The media control the country so they'll never be held accountable.

Can't say I'm surprised to see Zimmerman's name again regardless of the situation.

Buckeye looks to be right. He might've hit her, but she was lying about the gun. And if she lied about that, its hard to trust the rest of her story.

http://www.wesh.com/trayvon-martin-extended-coverage/george-zimmerman-didnt-have-gun-during-altercation-lake-mary-officers-say/-/14266478/21858388/-/sbn0og/-/index.html

Yup. This looks to be simply a classic case of divorce proceedings where one side is trying to make the other look bad.

Also take a look at this: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/09/07/shellie-zimmerman-george-zimmermans-wife_n_3886050.html

George Zimmerman's wife is asking that he pay for a permanent life insurance policy with her named as the beneficiary, according to a divorce petition made public Friday.

LOL.

There are no angels here. Zimmerman is a jerk and so is his wife.

Edited by Thanatos19

Guest Phailadelphia

Wait, didn't zimmerman's lawyer say he had a gun? Which one is lying?

Recent update: Zimmerman destroyed an iPad that had video of the altercation on it. Police currently trying to recover the footage and Zimmerman may face charges of evidence destruction.

One way or the other--regardless of the Trayvon verdict--it was clear that this man isn't capable of making good decisions, consistently. From killing a teenager unjustifiably (if legally), to this situation. He may not belong behind bars on a murder charge, but he definitely needs some type of help/punishment/whatever.

Punishment for what? What has he done to merit punishment? Being beat down by a biased media that made him look bad??