Mychal Kendricks

Vinny Curry

Nick Foles

Brandon Boykin

Dennis Kelly

Marvin McNutt

Brandon Washington

Bryce Brown

Of the 65 players the Eagles have drafted since 2006, 24 of them have had any kind of playing time and only 7 of the 65 players has been worth a shit. 6 if you don't count 3rd string WR's, but Jason Avant is a pretty awesome slot WR. Andy Reid is the most overrated coach in the league. I am so glad that fat fucker is gone. This explains why the Eagles haven't done shit since the made the Super Bowl in '04. Add this to all the horribly called games and lack of any kind of adjustments by Reid in games and it makes me wonder how the fuck this guy has won anything in the NFL. Andy Reid ate off of Donovan McNabb, Brian Westbrook, Brian Dawkins Jim Johnson and a shitty division and conference for years. He's going to suck ass in KC.

Did he have the final call on draft picks?

Yeah, the Eagles whiffed on a bunch, but so does every team.

• Upvote 1

John Dorsey is there to ensure there is an infusion of talent through the draft. What happens behind closed doors and who gets the final say, I don't know... But Andy should know better by now.

You also have to remember that Andy is in awfully good situation right now. The team was littered with talent before he even got there. So even if he ends up drafting horribly, the Chiefs will still be at least somewhat competitive for the next 5-8 years with their current core.

Edited by Favre4Ever

We'll never know exactly who has final authority on these decisions.

Well, he has some time to live off of the talent in KC before that sets in.

Exactly. 3-0... God I hope he sucks this bad all year.

Sarcasm aside though, he's made me yell at the tv more than already. I am not holding a grudge because we haven't lost yet, but we'll see what happens moving forward. He's a hell of a coach 6 out of 7 says a week at least, because this is almost the exact same defense that the 2-14 Chief had last season, with the exception of Sean Smith. These guys are showing up to play and kicking some serious ass.

On top of that, as my homie Favre said, Dorsey makes me smile. For the first time this season at TGP... *eh-hem*

GOOOO CHIIIEEEEFSSS!!!

• Upvote 1

Exactly. 3-0... God I hope he sucks this bad all year.

Sarcasm aside though, he's made me yell at the tv more than already. I am not holding a grudge because we haven't lost yet, but we'll see what happens moving forward. He's a hell of a coach 6 out of 7 says a week at least, because this is almost the exact same defense that the 2-14 Chief had last season, with the exception of Sean Smith. These guys are showing up to play and kicking some serious ass.

On top of that, as my homie Favre said, Dorsey makes me smile. For the first time this season at TGP... *eh-hem*

GOOOO CHIIIEEEEFSSS!!!

I think Alex Smith is the key component as to why you guys are winning. Matt Cassel was SHOCKING and as a result your defense was put in some really bad situations last year. It's loaded with talent, and they make plays unlike the Chargers defense.

Ya, Dorsey is the big component, IMO. If Andy was so dead set on controlling everything, including the personnel... 1) Why hire anybody 2) If you want just a puppet, taking one of the best Ted Thompson has groomed isn't a great move.

It was clear Andy was moving away from the totalitarian mindset he had when it came to running the team when he began putting his staff and front office together there in Kansas City. And honestly, it is for the best. Now, I am not saying Andy won't be in those meetings or discussions. I am sure he will be and his input will weigh heavily.. But he isn't "the guy" when it comes to those type of decisions anymore.

As you can see... The Chiefs D is just nasty. This is what they could have been 3ish years ago, if they had the right people in place (coaches / staff-wise).

Their offense, IMO, should be more explosive than it is.. but they don't need to be right now. With this type of offense, I would like to see Alex completing a higher % of his passes, but... Looking good, man. Looking good.

• Upvote 1