BLUE

2014-15 TGP Fantasy Basketball League

The only way I'll lose is due to the lopsided Wednesday. And even then, it'll be my first loss of the season. Good luck.

My team is really bad... But I can dream.

Guys had a rough couple weeks chill out. I keep trying to set my line up a week in advance and for some reason it won't stay.

Oh and JJ Reddick ftw

Edited by seanbrock

I say we kick Zack out and cannibalize his team. :yep:

• Upvote 1

I keep trying to set my line up a week in advance and for some reason it won't stay.

It undoes your settings if you make any waiver moves. Annoying as shit because I usually end up checking the wire after setting my lineups for two weeks, only to realize that it was for nothing a minute later. EVERY TIME, lol. For three years now I've made this mistake like clockwork.

I say we kick Zack out and cannibalize his team. TGP%20Yep%20Gif.gif

That would be most fair, IMO.

Fuck you both. :laugh:

I hate how even though I set my lineups, I still can't beat anybody. :laugh: Oh well, just keep trucking forward. lol

I hate how even though I set my lineups, I still can't beat anybody. :laugh: Oh well, just keep trucking forward. lol

You could turn it around after the trade-shakeup.

This is pretty much a battle for 2nd place, overall, and the 2nd 1st round BYE in the playoffs, now.

I think I'll be in 2nd place in the overall standings after tomorrow. :smug:

It's gonna be fun to see how the end of season turns out, since some of us are close to each other in the upper standings (sans Zack).

Edited by BLUE

You bitches been playing for 2nd since week 1. :smug:

But yeah, good luck to you guys the rest of the way. I'm rooting for Bay to surprise you all and take the 2nd seed.

Haha, I'm still checking my team. Pretty much like all fantasy sports equally.

I play Bay and you want him to make the playoffs. Now I'm playing F4E and you want him to make the playoffs too. I'm noticing a trend...

• Upvote 1

I play Bay and you want him to make the playoffs. Now I'm playing F4E and you want him to make the playoffs too. I'm noticing a trend...

I want those of us that have been active this year in playoffs. Pure coincidence. :laugh:

Welp, there goes half of my team getting injured. Nick Young will miss two weeks, David Lee's hurt, Lance Stephenson hurt his back, Kevin Love missed a couple games this week and hurt himself last night, Westbrook's still not back, Farmar came back, but is now not playing again...

Edited by Zack_of_Steel

We should start a fantasy blacklist.

• Upvote 1

Vin being very generous, letting me actually (potentially) win a matchup this week.

Despite the record, my team's not that good. It only does a couple things well, and it's doing really any of them for this matchup.

I have the 3rd worst record in the league, and I am pretty sure the two below me and probably one ahead of me don't even check their rosters. lol

Definition of bad.

Welp, there goes half of my team getting injured. Nick Young will miss two weeks, David Lee's hurt, Lance Stephenson hurt his back, Kevin Love missed a couple games this week and hurt himself last night, Westbrook's still not back, Farmar came back, but is now not playing again...

Took all of that for me to finally lose my first matchup 4-5. And by TWO FUCKING POINTS. :dry:

Good game, Ed. I look foward to my team falling apart in the playoffs and losing 4-5 to you again later.

Took all of that for me to finally lose my first matchup 4-5. And by TWO FUCKING POINTS. :dry:

Good game, Ed. I look foward to my team falling apart in the playoffs and losing 4-5 to you again later.

That's odd, because when I checked late on Sunday night after all the games were over, it said I lost. Maybe the stats weren't official yet or something.

Also, you were fucked by injuries, but there was 1 day where you out-manned me on Saturday when you had almost a full roster going and I had no one that played, that day.

Good game, bro. We both had some misfortunes. :yep:

Edited by BLUE

Ty Lawson has a fractured rib. Ugh. Come back soon, please.

I wish the fantasy gods would let me have quality play from my centers for just once. Pretty sure it's never happened since I've been playing fantasy hoops.

Probably similar for everyone who doesn't have a Hibbert, Howard, or the like.