Bucman

Official 2014 NBA OffSeason

Pacers bench destroys miamis. Heat are really gonna need a healthy Greg Oden

Morey ends all trade talks, turns down Bass, Lee, and first rounder like a little bitch.

We get a great backup 4 and a major upgrade at wing defender who can score a bit in Lee, and a draft pick...and Morey doesn't think it's enough.

Seriously, Daryl. I really wanted to cut Ronnie Brewer. He's useless.

Yeah, he's really overestimating Asik's value IMO. Its possible he could pull something great off, but that $15 million next year is gonna really hurt things.

Guest Phailadelphia

KD is on a bit of a hot streak over the last 4 games - 30.2 ppg on 60.8 FG%, 64.7 3P% and 90.9 FT%.

Morey ends all trade talks, turns down Bass, Lee, and first rounder like a little bitch.

We get a great backup 4 and a major upgrade at wing defender who can score a bit in Lee, and a draft pick...and Morey doesn't think it's enough.

Seriously, Daryl. I really wanted to cut Ronnie Brewer. He's useless.

Yep, pretty terrible move by Morey. Not sure what the hell he wants, that package was more than fair.

Guest Phailadelphia

After the game, Thabo invited Joakim Noah into the Thunder locker room. Which is weird. And Perkins took exception to it.

Bb506FjIIAEfacL.png

I feel like Perkins of all people shouldn't question the quality of individuals allowed in the locker room

• Upvote 1

<3 Curry (fantasy squad)

What a game and what a win. Beli and Kawhi were awesome. Pop proving why he is the best in the business. Rotations on point.

Best team in the paint thus far in the league against one of the best defenses against the paint. Should be a good one for the Pistons... And hopefully another win.

Guest Phailadelphia

OKC just beat the Spurs by 13 despite a pretty big free throw disparity that favored San Antonio and an off-night by KD. Have now won 17 of last 18. So. fucking. good.

Edited by Phailadelphia

I love how the Suns make players defend everybody on the court.. There is no one guy opponents focus on and shut us down. Yesterday the Morris twins powered us to a win, tonight it was Bledsoe and Gerald Green. LOVE IT.

I love how the Suns make players defend everybody on the court.. There is no one guy opponents focus on and shut us down. Yesterday the Morris twins powered us to a win, tonight it was Bledsoe and Gerald Green. LOVE IT.

I really dig the job Hornacek is doing. The Morris twins have both arguably played into starting roles, but he keeps them on the pine for bench points. I also love how gutsy he was by playing Dragic and Bledsoe together right away, and it's been seamless. He just seems to make the right decisions, and there are no egos on that roster questioning him. Character guys.

I just hope they keep getting better to the point that they can give someone a first round series, because they're really really fun to watch. What sucks is that they're the kind of team that has an obvious ceiling, you know?

OKC, imo, are favorites not only in the west, but in the entire NBA to win the ship. Pop needs to come up with a way to defend OKC because now not only is Ibaka killing us, but Reggie decides to pick us as his hot spot LOL. Anyways, its only December. Longggg way to go...

OKC just beat the Spurs by 13 despite a pretty big free throw disparity that favored San Antonio and an off-night by KD. Have now won 17 of last 18. So. fucking. good.

Not arguing anything here because ya'll are the hottest team right now - and deservingly #1, but for an OKC fan to dispute FTs...

Normally teams are livid with OKC refs - (KD is like Jordan with refs lol). So I'd cool down on that especially without Kawhi I have a lot of OKC friends and even they say they get a lot of calls (you have the best offensive player in the game), but honestly right now I don't see us taking you in a series. Ill leave it up to Pop though haha cuz I have ZERO idea how to stop Westbrook and KD - might just be impossible and ya gotta hope for the best from your home team but i'll leave it up to the best coach in the league.

Brook Lopez out for the year?!? Yikes.

OKC will cool off. Both SA and Houston will be there at the end of the year, so we'll have some good playoff series if any of those three meet up. Factor in how good Portland really is (not a top 4 seed, imo, but still plenty good) and what LAC could do if they play defense, and we've got 5 teams that'll be competing, potentially 6 if Golden State pulls their heads out of their asses.

OKC will cool off. Both SA and Houston will be there at the end of the year, so we'll have some good playoff series if any of those three meet up. Factor in how good Portland really is (not a top 4 seed, imo, but still plenty good) and what LAC could do if they play defense, and we've got 5 teams that'll be competing, potentially 6 if Golden State pulls their heads out of their asses.

I don't know why you keep putting Houston with OKC and San Antonio. They're not...

I don't know why you keep putting Houston with OKC and San Antonio. They're not...

Not right now, but they will be, and when they've gotten hot, they've been as good as both.

It takes awhile for teams to gel, and I'm not going to worry about some early season struggles.

Edited by BwareDWare94

Guest Phailadelphia

Until Houston proves they can consistently dominate, you have no legitimate argument in putting them in the same category as San Antonio and OKC.

LOL After less than 30 games there's no argument? They're something like 18-9 or 10. Not bad at all. They're getting the kinks out, and they're playing quite often without either Harden or Parsons. Let them get healthy.