Sign in to follow this  
BC

What are you trying to get this Holiday season?

It's a pretty simple thread. I think it's pretty much implied it doesn't make the holiday season, but if there's any time we make add-ons to our toy collections it's when new things are released in November. Leave it to Sean...

Viper Remote start and security for my Camaro :yep:.

Maybe some clothes as well. Don't really need much.

It's a pretty simple thread. I think it's pretty much implied it doesn't make the holiday season, but if there's any time we make add-ons to our toy collections it's when new things are released in November. Leave it to Sean...

lol,stfu sausage nips

Sean! Get downstairs! I'm not putting up with any of your bullshit!!! :rofl:

lol,stfu sausage nips

Sean! Get downstairs! I'm not putting up with any of your bullshit!!! :rofl:

Do you have a mangina to go along with those grotesque bitch tits of yours?

Laid would be nice.

"Ok son, I saw what you wanted this year and I don't see why not."

Well, I'm not completely self centered and entitled so I don't really think about what I want for the holiday season. I'm happy with what I get, but shopping for others is way better.

It's always funny hearing people say ''I always prefer to give than to receive gifts!!!'', because let's be real here, most humans on this planet are just naturally selfish assholes. It's even funnier hearing it from a pot smoking asshole from the Philly area.

Who you trying to kid, Brock? :yao:

You are such a douche bag :lol:

Pot, meet kettle.

Pot, meet kettle. I'm a simple guy. I don't need a lot to find fulfillment in my life. All I need is my family, a friend, a roof over my head, food in my belly, some weed and some pussy now and then and I'm good.The reason I like shopping for others more than receiving gifts is because life is hard and I've grown to appreciate the people I have around me.If you've ever felt gratitude for somebody helping you when you needed it or you were down or because you don't have shit and showing you that somebody does give a fuck; you'd know how much more it means to return that feeling than just simply having "things." If you've ever really cared about somebody other than yourself you might understand how good it feels to show them how much you care about them by getting them something you know they've been wanting getting them something that maybe they hadn't thought of but really enjoy anyway because you know more about them than most people would. Exchanging gifts really just isn't about gaining something. Maybe to a child who can't understand the concept because they're too immature it is. Most people can provide for themselves what they really want. BWare actually did a pretty good job of explaining that.

Very touching, Brock. :tissue:

But I'm still not buying the bullshit that you're spewing. :yao:

lol that's because you're a child Phil. Maybe someday you'll grow up...maybe lol

This coming from a pot smoker that lives with his mom. That makes you a grown man, right? Lulz.

• Upvote 1

Well, I'm not completely self centered and entitled so I don't really think about what I want for the holiday season. I'm happy with what I get, but shopping for others is way better.

It's always funny hearing people say ''I always prefer to give than to receive gifts!!!'', because let's be real here, most humans on this planet are just naturally selfish assholes. It's even funnier hearing it from a pot smoking asshole from the Philly area.

Pot, meet kettle.

Pot, meet kettle. I'm a simple guy. I don't need a lot to find fulfillment in my life. All I need is my family, a friend, a roof over my head, food in my belly, some weed and some pussy now and then and I'm good.The reason I like shopping for others more than receiving gifts is because life is hard and I've grown to appreciate the people I have around me.If you've ever felt gratitude for somebody helping you when you needed it or you were down or because you don't have shit and showing you that somebody does give a fuck; you'd know how much more it means to return that feeling than just simply having "things." If you've ever really cared about somebody other than yourself you might understand how good it feels to show them how much you care about them by getting them something you know they've been wanting getting them something that maybe they hadn't thought of but really enjoy anyway because you know more about them than most people would. Exchanging gifts really just isn't about gaining something. Maybe to a child who can't understand the concept because they're too immature it is. Most people can provide for themselves what they really want. BWare actually did a pretty good job of explaining that.

lol that's because you're a child Phil. Maybe someday you'll grow up...maybe lol

This coming from a pot smoker that lives with his mom. That makes you a grown man, right? Lulz.

I live with my girlfriend actually lol.The fact that I stopped drinking 4 Loko when I was like 16 alone makes me more of a man than your corny ass, but then again that's obviously not saying much. :rofl: Maybe you should go pick more fights on forums you fucking homo. You sure are super tough and really cool though Phil.

Pot, meet kettle.

I live with my girlfriend actually lol.The fact that I stopped drinking 4 Loko when I was like 16 alone makes me more of a man than your corny ass, but then again that's obviously not saying much. :rofl: Maybe you should go pick more fights on forums you fucking homo. You sure are super tough and really cool though Phil.

You live with your MOM, you fucking clown lmao. Don't bullshit. And I typically drink Sam Adams/Maker's Mark/Woodford Reserve. I'll spend a few bucks on a couple cans of Four Loko for the hell of it every once in a blue moon (haven't had it in 10 months or so). Sue me lol. And I'm not trying to pick fights, I'm just claiming bullshit on what you say. Trying to come off as a really good guy that's not self centered and is truly grown up... LOL. We know you're not that kind of person, Brock. Nice try, though.

Pot, meet kettle.

You live with your MOM, you fucking clown lmao. Don't bullshit. And I typically drink Sam Adams/Maker's Mark/Woodford Reserve. I'll spend a few bucks on a couple cans of Four Loko for the hell of it every once in a blue moon (haven't had it in 10 months or so). Sue me lol. And I'm not trying to pick fights, I'm just claiming bullshit on what you say. Trying to come off as a really good guy that's not self centered and is truly grown up... LOL. We know you're not that kind of person, Brock. Nice try, though.

:laugh: