Sign in to follow this  
Vin

Colts @ Pats

Biggest blowout of the week. Colts get TY Hilton removed from their gameplan by Aqib Talib.

:Colts: 21

:Patriots: 41

Wow.

I am on a roll here. I hope it holds up tomorrow.

Great win, Jamie Collins and Dennard would get my game ball.

Defense did really good, only 20 points given up and 4 INTs. Very very nice.

Offense did well too. Kind of sputtered in the 2nd and 3rd quarters but overall I'd say they get a B+. Great job by Cannon on Mathis and the rest of the o-line played well too.

Special Teams gets an F-. Tons of penalties on punts and the LS with the snap over the punter's head was ridiculous.

Great win though. Really did not think we would get to this point. Our receivers still can't get any separation but oh well.

The most important guy on the team besides Brady and Edelman is Talib though. If he can stay healthy we have a chance.

lol Jim Irsay and the Colts... Let Peyton walk only to get a worse version of Manning to replace him. :rofl:

Dedicated to Bware...

eat-crow.jpg

Nelson_Ha-Ha.jpg

rustled-jimmies-4-bronwinningg-tumblr.pn

Oprah-YouRealMad.gif

604px-Afc_championship_logo.svg.png

I'm going to remember this when you lose next week :p

Knew the Colts would get dominated...

2Wp53SL.jpg

• Upvote 2

All jokes aside though, Luck only just finished year two. Many QBs don't start playing very consistent until they are like, 26. It's clear he's still got ways to go, and if I was a Colts fan, I'd be excited for the future.

• Upvote 2

lol Jim Irsay and the Colts... Let Peyton walk only to get a worse version of Manning to replace him. :rofl:

You are aware Andrew Luck is 24 years old, correct?

In his first two seasons, Andrew Luck has thrown the ball a total of 1,197 times, completing 57% of his passes, for 8,196 yards, and 46 touchdowns. Andrew has also turned the ball over a total of 31 times, with 27 interceptions and losing 7 fumbles (16 total, on 125 attempts). He's made the playoffs twice, leading the team that went 2-14 the year before he was drafted to a combined 22-10 record. He's won a playoff game, something Peyton never did in his first two seasons. This post-season, by the way, with the rushing offense that was second last only to the Philadelphia Eagles, he lead the Colts to the number two offense in football, averaging 461 yards per game, and scoring 33.5 points per game (3rd, only to the two teams he played; Kansas City and New England)

In Peyton Manning's first two seasons, he attempted 1,108 times, completing 59.4% of his passes, for 7,874 yards and 51 touchdowns. Peyton turned the ball over 43 times with his arm alone, and fumbled 9 times total (on 50 attempts- cannot find how many he lost.). Over the first two seasons, the Colts finished with a combined record of 16-16, and lost their only playoff game.

Comparing this season to lasts, Luck completed 4 more passes on 57 less attemps than last year, and averaged .3 yards less per completion than last year (directly a result of Pep Hamilton vs. Bruce Arians, if you don't believe me, watch tape.) Luck also had the same amount of touchdowns (23) and half the interceptions (9 vs 18) in comparison to his previous campaign. He took fewer sacks for fewer yards lost on average, and improved his quarterback rating by 10.5 points. He rushed one more time this year in comparison to last for 122 more yards, and had one less touchdown however limited his fumbling from 10 total/5 lost to 6 total/2 lost.

So, what do I take from this? Luck is on pace to be pretty damn close, if not better than Peyton. Sure, nothing is certain, and Peyton had a better completion percentage, and more touchdowns, but I truly do believe Luck has the intangiable and physical attributes that will make him successful in the NFL. Luck has done a lot with a little, where as Peyton had some guys by the names of Marshall Faulk, Edgerin James, and Marvin Harrison around him in his first two seasons. Avoiding going too deep into things, however, I think that both of them are incredibly talented, and Peyton will go down as one of the best ever, with Luck, if he keeps improving, and baring injury, will be right beside him.

• Upvote 1

yea.

i'd prefer an andrew luck making mistakes he should be making now when hes young, than a tony romo who still makes the exact same mistakes this late in his career