Sign in to follow this  
CampinWithaMissingPerson

Andrew Luck's Reaction to Trent Richardson goal line call

Colts GM Ryan Grigson cited confidence as one of Trent Richardson's issues following his trade from the Browns.

"Showed some progress," Grigson said. "It's all about comfort level and confidence. We have patience. He's not going anywhere. We don't win 12 games if Trent Richardson isn't here. Trent fits all the things we're trying to do here. I know he's not satisfied. Glad he's not. But glad he's here. Happy with Trent." Richardson enters the offseason as the heavy favorite to start and carry the majority of the load for the Colts in 2014. Donald Brown is a free agent and likely won't be back. Richardson likely won't be drafted before the third or fourth round of fantasy drafts, but he could end up a steal if he figures things out.

Pretty solid photoshop work. :laugh:

I thought so at first too but look at the time, the play clock and the down. It all lines up, this actually happened. :rofl:

That's not Luck. Where's the beard?

Pretty solid photoshop work. :laugh:

I thought so at first too but look at the time, the play clock and the down. It all lines up, this actually happened. :rofl:

That's not Luck. Where's the beard?

....not sure if srs...

Richardson isn't great...but do they ever actually block for him? Jesus.

• Upvote 1

Richardson isn't great...but do they ever actually block for him? Jesus.

Donald Brown averaged 5.3 ypc this year behind that same OL. So is it that the OL hates Richardson? What's the deal here?

• Upvote 2

Trent Richardson said his top priority this offseason is to learn the Colts' offensive system.

"Learn the system, not just memorizing it," Richardson said. "Learning the whole concept of the system. There's a difference between having it memorized and feeling comfortable with the system. I’m going talk to a lot of veteran players, talk to Adrian (Peterson), talk to (LaDainian Tomlinson), talk to Emmitt Smith to make sure I’m the best I need to be next year." Richardson stresses that he's highly motivated to "put on a big show every weekend." Richardson checked in at No. 78 overall in our own Evan Silva's post-season fantasy top 200 last week.
Source: ESPN.com

Won't matter, IDT he'll ever be better then an above average back.

Still waiting for an apology from our resident Bucs fans, sans NBB, plus Thanatos for telling me that TR was a slam-dunk, Adrian-Peterson-esque RB worthy of a top 5 pick over an OT or CB.

TR is a pile of ass that benefitted from playing on a stacked team with a great system in college. Could become an average back, as Dmac said, but not much else.

Asked Friday if he would still make the Trent Richardson trade, Colts GM Ryan Grigson replied "yes."

Grigson obviously wouldn't say "no," but it's notable that he wasn't exactly effusive in his praise, offering up a one-word answer. Coming off one of the most disappointing seasons in recent memory, Richardson is now recovering from shoulder surgery. The bulky back admitted earlier this month that he still doesn't have a natural feel for the Colts' system. Once he gets healthy, T-Rich needs to put on a show in the Colts' offseason program. Despite all his problems, Richardson is still the heavy favorite to enter 2014 as Indy's No. 1 back.

Colts coaches say Trent Richardson is now relying more on his instincts when running instead of thinking it through.

Obviously, the Colts are going to try to grasp at any excuse for Richardson's awful performance following last year's trade. But hesitancy to hit the hole and a lack of vision were certainly glaring issues as he averaged a humiliating 2.91 YPC in Indy. Gaining more comfort in the scheme and letting his natural talent take over should produce results for Richardson, who will head to camp with his nose in front of Ahmad Bradshaw and Vick Ballard. Note that Marshawn Lynch didn't clear 100 yards until his 19th game with Seattle after getting traded out of Buffalo during the 2010 season. T-Rich is still only entering his age-24 season.
  • Upvote 1

luck23.gif

Poor Drew... Grigson and Pep fucking up his squad. :rofl:

Pep did. He better be more innovative this year or a lot of us want him out of town. Pep was so predictable. I realize he knows Luck, but Grigs could have hired a much more qualified OC.