BLUE

Taco Bell to start serving breakfast

Why don't you check your order before driving off like a normal person.

• Upvote 1

Man, can't wait to try this.

I didn't say I didn't check my order...how do you think i realize it is wrong lol. The point is the order is not correct after being rang up correctly and if you are in a fast food business then you don't run out of staples like ketchup, straws, and drink lids.

oh i will say the wife sometimes takes the younger kids there simply because the kids are under the impression that McD has the best kid's meal toys. But we probably only eat out 4 or 5 times a month on average anyway.

btw:

http://news.msn.com/pop-culture/taco-bells-new-ads-star-ronald-mcdonald?ocid=ansnews11

Edited by southgadawg

I didn't say I didn't check my order...how do you think i realize it is wrong lol. The point is the order is not correct after being rang up correctly and if you are in a fast food business then you don't run out of staples like ketchup, straws, and drink lids.

oh i will say the wife sometimes takes the younger kids there simply because the kids are under the impression that McD has the best kid's meal toys. But we probably only eat out 4 or 5 times a month on average anyway.

btw:

http://news.msn.com/pop-culture/taco-bells-new-ads-star-ronald-mcdonald?ocid=ansnews11

That was directed at F4E...my bad.

It sounds like the Taco Bell you went to just didn't prepare their employees for the breakfast menu, JD. The reason I got my early and free invite was because they were training the crew and were letting select people try the food out to help instead of wasting it all.

Because I correct here 4 times and had a little faith in her ability to not screw up. Definitely a flaw on my part. I won't mind going back, so it's not a huge loss. I guarantee that waffle taco is the worst thing on the menu.

I tried the AM Crunchwrap along with a bacon burrito on Saturday, both were excellent. I'm going to try something else tomorrow morning, maybe before a Universal trip.

It sounds like the Taco Bell you went to just didn't prepare their employees for the breakfast menu, JD. The reason I got my early and free invite was because they were training the crew and were letting select people try the food out to help instead of wasting it all.

Ya, that seems like an understatement. However, as I said, the food was pretty darn good. Much better than I thought it would be. My only concern is... They wanted to do it really well for the opening of the breakfast menu and the quality will drop soon. I hope I am wrong, but... If they can keep the food like this, I will be back multiple times.

I tried the steak egg burrito and it was excellent.

Ya, that seems like an understatement. However, as I said, the food was pretty darn good. Much better than I thought it would be. My only concern is... They wanted to do it really well for the opening of the breakfast menu and the quality will drop soon. I hope I am wrong, but... If they can keep the food like this, I will be back multiple times.

This. If you ever wanted to try Taco Bell's breakfast menu at it's zenith this is the time. Because they're trying to do the best they can to steal McDonald's customers and make the money they threw into this thing worth it. Give it a year or so and they'll enter DGAF mode or just take the L if the whole thing fails.

Edited by CampinWithGoatSampson

Eh. I doubt Taco Bell's breakfast would fall off that much. I don't recall their good products ever changing after release. The Gordita Crunch, Crunchwrap, Chalupas--they're all still fantastic considering they're fast food items. The Fiery and Nacho Cheese Doritos tacos are pretty damn good, and haven't dropped off. The Cool Ranch one seems rather flavorless, though.

I don't find that Taco Bell products get any worse or any better. If the breakfast is good, it'll probably stay good.