SteVo

Knights of Andreas: General Info Thread

Programming note: we have three regular season chapters left. After that, we will continue on a week-to-week basis if the Knights make the playoffs. :ooo:

You know this makes you a dick, right?

You know this makes you a dick, right?

Sad-nod-COLFER.gif

So, to confirm: only one chapter left in Part II. Teaser will be up Monday as usual.

• Upvote 1

So we come to it at last. I know many of you are sad at how Part II has turned out, so let me offer some good news. After discussions with the network, I'm pleased to report that Knights of Andreas has been renewed for Part III. While negotiations with actors remain ongoing, I am optimistic we can begin filming shortly.

In the meantime, here's your teaser for the final chapter of Part II, "At Knight's End."

It's been quite a year. The surprising 3-0 start, the thrashing of Peyton Manning to advance to 4-0, Adam Javad's connection with Chance Phillips, the sack contest between Grantzinger and Brock, D-Jam's legendary comeback performance against Baltimore, the brutal blowout loss to New Orleans, the choke job against Cincinnati, Merle Harden's family struggles, and an epic collapse down the stretch have all led to this.

Still, with a fired head coach and out of the playoffs, week 17 should be uneventful for the Knights, right?

Wrong.

Facing a franchise-altering decision that he had no part of, Chance Phillips finds himself venturing uncharted territory. Caden Daniel is gone, and he must decide whether to join him. Others must make decisions too. Merle Harden draws closer to retirement. Soon-to-be free agents Logan Bishop, Sean Brock, and Marlon Martin contemplate their future (with or without the Knights). Jay Cooper searches for a new spot to watch Knights games.

Word Count: 4,917 [longest KoA chapter to date]

Edited by SteVo
  • Upvote 2

:ooo:

:ooo: :ooo:

:ooo: :ooo: :ooo:

:ooo: :ooo:

Almost 5,000 words....ahhhhhhhh shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiittttttttttttttttttttt.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Almost 5,000 words....ahhhhhhhh shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiittttttttttttttttttttt.

Apparently that is toooo many words for Chery lol.

Looking forward to this Stevo, I am expecting a big bang of an ending.

A drunk as head coach, Get crunk boiz

So ends another part of Knights of Andreas...

I hope you guys have enjoyed reading as much as I've enjoyed writing. It's been a fucking blast, and I've already been outlining Part III, which I'm incredibly excited about. If you have any general ideas/suggestions, feel free to post them here. If you have anything you'd like to say regarding your character, please PM me.

• Upvote 1

I get more of a Rob Ryan feel from Harden.

And when I think of Mav I think of a whiter Kaepernick with a less douchey face.

• Upvote 2

Mav's Philip Rivers.

• Upvote 1

We've got a long way until you see Part III, but if you're dying for a teaser, this is an observation about what I've outlined so far. This will either be a great or terrible idea...

Part III is going to be much more personal regarding the characters.

I don't think I'm shocking anyone by suggesting that Merle Harden is the story's best character, and it's not just because of his one-liners. It's because we've seen a full picture of his life. We've developed him on and off the field. In Part III, I want to do that with several of the players. We, as readers, are going to be completely invested into these characters, and into this team. We'll see what makes them tick on the field, and what brings them down off it.

Edited by SteVo
  • Upvote 1

WHERE'S K...

Oh.

Right.

You don't have stats for everyone like at the end of part 1 do you? Just curious don't do it if you didn't plan to