SteVo

Knights of Andreas: General Info Thread

No, not this time. Though if you, or anyone, ever has a suggestion/idea about your character, about someone else's character, or about the series in general, I invite you to PM me. Quite a few plot lines in Part III came from suggestions that were not my own, and I hope to get as many of those as possible.

The date is near! Here is your teaser for the first chapter of Part III, which will be published this Sunday. In the meantime, enjoy the NFL Draft.

Ch. 27 - Familiar Faces

After going from 7-2 to 8-8, the Los Angeles Knights enter year four under the Chance Phillips regime. Now under head coach Merle Harden, the Knights open the season with a road game against the Indianapolis Colts with more uncertainty than ever, both in the locker room and front office. Flashbacks reveal the offseason fates of Logan Bishop, Marlon Martin, Sean Brock, and Caden Daniel.

Word Count: 4,035

• Upvote 2

We should make BC a long snapper on the team or something so TGP can make fun of his sausage nips in the locker room and we should have mac do a GQ photo shoot like Sanchize did so we can make fun of him like when he posted his shirtless pics.

:ooo: KoA time Edited by Bangy

We are back! Here's your teaser for next Sunday's installment.

Ch. 28 - Empty

After an 0-1 start, the Knights have two important games ahead: the home opener against Jacksonville, and Monday Night Football in Denver. Harden adjusts to life after the separation, and Maverick tries to take advantage of his fourth year in the league after an offseason unlike any he's had so far. On the field, injuries pile up, though Bishop's ankle nears 100%, and offseason flashbacks detail how his free agency path ended back in Los Angeles.

Word Count: 4,620

• Upvote 1

:ooo:

O_O

Moving right along, here's your teaser for next week. :Banana:

Ch. 29 - The I-Word

After a 1-2 start, the Knights next two games feature a home game against the Redskins and a divisional matchup in Arrowhead Stadium, but the growing injury report won't help the team get on the right track. Sean Brock returns from his suspension. Chance Phillips starts to feel the heat. Coach Everett tries optimize the production of his offense, and it becomes clear that if the team wants to win, they'll need to figure out exactly what Knights football is.

Word Count: 4,375

Note on the title: that's a capital I, not a lowercase L.

FUCK MAV MOAR JAXSON :ooo:

:ooo:

I for Indifference!

I for Impotence!

Minor milestone this Sunday, as we hit our 30th chapter. Oh, and a word of advice for this one: get ready.

Ch. 30 - Western Powers

The Knights get healthy just in time for the biggest game in franchise history. With the rest of the AFC West off to a hot start, it's a must-win for Los Angeles. Meanwhile, Jerome Jaxson prepares to play against his old coach and D-Jam gets a phone call. But everything leads up to Sunday, a divisional matchup with a playoff atmosphere, centered on an X's and O's battle between Merle Harden and Caden Daniel.

Word Count: 4,734

Blood for the Blood God.

Skulls for the Skull Throne.

Edited by BartStar

After a great start watch Jaxson either go beastmode or shit the bed...

Some frustrating news: the most recent, edited, and essentially final version of this week's chapter...I left in my classroom and have no way to access it over the long weekend. So, chapter thirty will not be posted until Tuesday morning. Cue the lolSteVofail pictures. I suck.

Soooooo the one chapter im the star of you forget it, screw you Stevo screw yoooooou.

Who says you're the star of this chapter? :ooo:

129162439368894626.jpg

• Upvote 1

Okay, some good news: we're back on schedule this Sunday morning. The bad news: the Knights suck ass. Here's your teaser!

Ch. 31 - Season Tickets

The Knights go into their bye week at 2-4, a record that has fans ready to jump ship. Wayne Schneider holds an uncomfortable meeting to put on the pressure. Adam Javad tries to get the scoop on upcoming moves, if there are any. Jay Cooper finds a way to get involved. Chance Phillips assesses his roster, counting down what may be his final days as Knights GM and preparing for a showdown with Schneider.

Word Count: 4,652

We need more fatties on the DL. That's why we're not winning.

• Upvote 1