Sign in to follow this  
.AirMcNair.

Kendall Wright Developing In To The Titans Best Player?

It's rare that Kuharsky ever talks this highly about a Titans player, but he's extremely high on Kendall Wright.

NASHVILLE, Tenn. -- Prevailing wisdom on Titans receiver Kendall Wright is that he’ll be used more creatively by coach Ken Whisenhunt. Wright will be used outside more, not just in the slot, and he’ll get sent deep more and be used near the goal line more.

But the wisdom also says he’s unlikely to match the 94 catches (for 1,077 yards) he grabbed in 2013, even as he grows his 11.5-yard average.

I am here to say we should throw the idea of accepting fewer catches in the name of spreading things out right out the window.

Defensive lineman Jurrell Casey is the Titans' other best player. In a camp setting, it’s a lot harder for a lineman to stand out than a receiver.

Wright is the Titans' best player right now, by a good margin.

He’s caught everything thrown to him, by whichever quarterback, over whichever defender, against whatever coverage.

I like the Titans' overall weaponry. Justin Hunter, Nate Washington, Delanie Walker, Dexter McCluster and Bishop Sankey offer a nice serving plate of solid options in addition to Wright.

But Wright is 1A, very much at the top of the list, his name absolutely in capital letters.

Make them bold, too.

Source

Well we all know Kendall Wright is amazing, right? RG3's weapons in Baylor were really something.

Wright has awesome hands, I really want to see what he can do when he is used correctly. Man, I keep sayin gthat, I sound like a broken record.

GargantuanRelievedBobcat.gif

Hunter has surprising speed. Last nightbhe took off. The passing game looks good. Our defense looks whatever though.

Hunter and Wright will be our future #1 and #2. Washington in the slot, thats solid.

Hunter has surprising speed. Last nightbhe took off. The passing game looks good. Our defense looks whatever though.

Hunter and Wright will be our future #1 and #2. Washington in the slot, thats solid.

Runs a 4.36 40.

Runs a 4.36 40.

Did he? I thought he was higher. He has jets for a 6'4 wr.

The passing game looks good. Our defense looks whatever though.

You have to expect an adjustment period in switching schemes

Did he? I thought he was higher. He has jets for a 6'4 wr.

Potentially even faster now considering when he ran his 40 he was still "rehabbing" his leg, if you go off of the "it takes 2 years to recover from an ACL" rule of thumb.

Watch his TD catch against the Raiders last year and you can see despite him having to stop and start he gains a couple of yards of separation on the DBs who were running him down at full speed before he hits the endzone.

Won state titles in track and field as well.

He's one of the most physically gifted WRs in the league.

Edited by .AirMcNair.

Potentially even faster now considering when he ran his 40 he was still "rehabbing" his leg, if you go off of the "it takes 2 years to recover from an ACL" rule of thumb.

Watch his TD catch against the Raiders last year and you can see despite him having to stop and start he gains a couple of yards of separation on the DBs who were running him down at full speed before he hits the endzone.

Won state titles in track and field as well.

He's one of the most physically gifted WRs in the league.

Oh yeah, i seen that TD live. Hunter stopped then took off. And oochymp i know, but the run D is getting gashed. I hope by regular season we can player better.

Edited by 56AceInDaPlace