Mathias

These Thursday Night Games Have To Go

lol @ Phil blaming the game not being close because it was on Thursday. The Broncos are also pretty easily the best team in the league right now and the Chargers were decimated by injuries so just maybe, that had something to do with it. Moron.

Lol.

Sunday Night Football has a proven track record of consistently having good games throughout the season from year to year. They get a break for having a poor ratio of good games this season. Meanwhile, Thursday Night Football has been utter fucking dog shit since its inception in 2006. TNF has boasted about 2-3 good games per year since 2006. It's piss fucking poor.

You can't accept the fact that it fucking sucks and it has fucking sucked since it began because you're a moron that prefers quantity over quality.

Yes, of course, that has to be it, it can't be because of anything else.

Just ignore all the rest of my arguments put forward in this thread that deal with the problems of TNF and how I am not sure whether or not we should have it. Ignore the fact that my whole point is that TNF may not have lopsided matches because its on Thursday, and moreso because of the matchups and other concerns that have been laid out. Just ignore everything and focus on your strawman argument while putting forward arguments without a shred of evidence.

For example: TNF has had 2-3 good games per year since 2006. Is this talking completely out of your ass, or do you actually have numbers to back that up? If so, what is defined as a "bad" game? Lopsided score? How lopsided? If one team is up 7 late in the 4th and the other team is driving and throws a pick-6 so that the final score is a margin of two touchdowns, was that a bad game?

Now, your assertion may even be true, but I doubt you're doing anything other than coming up with a number in your head that sounds good to you.

You are incapable of figuring out a nuanced view on this matter that isn't black/white.

The two sides are not simply "TNF is bad." "TNF is good." Like most issues, there's more to it than that.

Edited by Thanatos19

All three games blew. Thursday Football fails again.

• Upvote 1

I can never stay awake for the third Thanksgiving game. Go back to 2 games on Turkey Day.

Tryptophan induced comas are the real killer of TNF.