Sign in to follow this  
BLUE

Patriots @ Vikings

Bad calls happen bware :rofl: first drive in the redzone play clock hits zero for 2 seconds 49ers still get the snap and throw to crabs TD. should of been delay of game. What had an impact in the NE and Vikings game was 4 turnovers. You turn the ball over 4 times in a game you deserve to lose.

Bad calls happen bware :rofl: first drive in the redzone play clock hits zero for 2 seconds 49ers still get the snap and throw to crabs TD. should of been delay of game. What had an impact in the NE and Vikings game was 4 turnovers. You turn the ball over 4 times in a game you deserve to lose.

Bad calls happen, but they rarely result in 10-14 point swings. This was a colossally important bad call in reference to the game. How is that not obvious? Jesus, people. I'm not asking you to hunt down Terry McCauley's crew. I'm asking you to objectively see my point, because it is important and a call of that absurdity should not be made by professional officials. There was no basis upon which to think "that was offensive pass interference."

No one is saying it wasn't a bad call lol. We're saying it didn't affect the outcome of the game. Momentum is a purely fan created concept.

On the previous Pat TD drive, Dobson had the dumbest pick of all time and got flagged for offensive PI, puting Brady and co back to a 3rd and 14. That would have been a massive completion, but it got taken back. Where was the momentum swing there? Did momentum go against Brady? No, Brady completed the next pass for 15+ yards.

Same situation next drive, the Vikes get a shitty PI call go against them. 3rd and 16 now, but they don't convert. There is no such thing as momentum. One team played better than the other. For the entire game. If one BS call completely breaks a team's "momentum" or spirit to the point where they can't put up any more points in the 2nd half, maybe they shouldn't be in the NFL lol.

• Upvote 1

Guys, this is just Bware. He complained about the refs as a Cowboys fan, he will complain about the refs as a Vikings fan.

Funnygunny brought up a good point. Dobson's pic resulted in a 3rd and long for the Patriots, and they converted. Cassel had Patterson wide open inside the 15, and completely missed him. If he threw that ball a little better or a little sooner, then the Vikings convert that. At the end of the day, the entire Vikings team really lost that game.

I'm honestly starting to think the Oline is overrated and people are calling it "elite" based on how it performed in 2012, not the past two years. I see constant pressure on the QB, and even Kalil seems like he struggles a lot. The Oline looked pitiful yesterday.

I can't claim to have watched the Vikings much to this point, but I will say that a QB with the pocket presence of Matt Cassel can make the pressure look worse than it is.