BwareDWare94

Surprises After 3 Weeks

Gotta give Larry Donnell some love leading the team in catches and being very productive so far, I doubt anybody saw that coming at the start of the season. He's had such a nice emergence this year so far and his size makes him a very viable target for Eli. If they can keep him involved in the offense as much as they have so far, he's going to have a great season and give the G-Men a very solid additional weapon in the passing game.

Broncos as well :yep:

Indeed. We'll see how it plays out though.

We played 2 shitty D's in NO and Tampa...

But if you look at the Bengals game..we did pass the ball well...in the second half :shifty:

Got Minny up this week and hopefully we can keep this going, our line has overall made a tremendous improvement compared to last year. Jake is a stud.

Saints D looking like poo.

Packers offense looks constipated.

Niners looking more than mortal, particularly at the O line.

Jaguars looking like they are. I thought they had a shot at 7-9/8-8.

AFC West looking like a decent division.

ATL looking like a likely #1/#2 seed with improved defense.

• Upvote 2

I knew the running game would get better, but only because it couldn't have gotten much worse than it was last season. I wasn't expecting such a huge jump, though, so I'm pleasantly surprised.

The only drawback to this is that those who refuse to give Ben Roethlisberger any credit will conveniently switch their arguments from "Ben Roethlisberger can't win without a dominant defense" to "Ben Roethlisberger can't win without a dominant running game." They gotta keep moving those goalposts on him, you know.

There were a few things that I thought would contribute to a better running game, but I didn't see it taking off in the way it has. If they can continue this efficiency, I don't see why we can't put up 27+ a game.

-Munchak. I've been a Munchak fan for a long time. I felt that if anyone could get this line to play to its potential, it'd be him. They've made a vast improvement, though it remains to be seen if the Thursday game was an anomaly or they're going to continue destroying great front sevens like they did in Carolina.

-Pouncy's return. Most here have seen me call him overrated, but he's got a lot of potential and he has played well thus far.

-LeVeon Bell in his second season. To be honest, I hated the pick when it happened. I HATED it. Last year I didn't see him as anything special, just a solid starter with room for improvement. Now he's noticeably slimmer and in great shape and leading the league in yards from scrimmage. His vision and patience are insane. He's making me look like a fool and I love it.

-LeGarrette Blount. Blount was one of the players I coveted most in 2010's draft season. He looks to be the perfect complement to the electric LeVeon Bell.

• Upvote 2

Mike Munchak is a god among men.

The Browns having two rookie backs that make Ben Tate look like a punk.

Tate is out playing west as is Crowell.