Sarge

2015 MLB Season Thread

The ride of emotions Wilmer Flores went through last night must of been tough. I'd be interested to see if the traded does actually go through still though.

I don't know anything about prospects but it seems like the Phils got a great deal from the Rangers.

I don't know about GREAT, but it's a good start for a team that needs to rebuild.

David price to the Blue Jays for Daniel Norris (#18 prospect according to Baseball America)

Blue Jays going for it, just like I thought they needed to. :megusta:

BigHen happy.

Edited by Sarge

Jay Bruce to the Mets.

I called that like a month ago. :yep:

Looks like it would be a straight trade Wheeler for Bruce. I'd take that seeing as Thor,Matz and Degrom have all looked good this year. If this goes through then I like the trade deadline the Mets have had.

Definitely giving the pitching the back up they deserve.

Really impressed with the Blue Jays going all in.

The Pirates had a pretty decent deadline as well. I knew we wouldn't add a big piece, but Ramirez is gonna be solid and Soria can help us close the door at the end of games.

Cespesdes for two minor league pitchers. Got the Power bat and kept Wheeler. Hypest hype. Love the Mets aggression in this deadline.

David price to the Blue Jays for Daniel Norris (#18 prospect according to Baseball America)

Blue Jays going for it, just like I thought they needed to. :megusta:

BigHen happy.

That and shocked as well. Didn't expect to land Price. This has been one crazy series of trades.

Blue Jays want to fuck someone up....

But in reality there are still a lot of better teams than them but hey...at least try and not trade away all your players midway through the season when you're 8 games back of the division leader just like them....

Fucking Braves :(

I think with Tulo and Price the Blue Jays have a great chance to not only make the playoffs but advance...

Price + that lineup would be a formidable opponent in for anyone in the AL wildcard game.

Edited by Sarge

Blue Jays want to fuck someone up....

But in reality there are still a lot of better teams than them but hey...at least try and not trade away all your players midway through the season when you're 8 games back of the division leader just like them....

Fucking Braves :(

Toronto is six back of the Yankees and still have 12 meetings with them, not to mention are only 2 out of a WC. The alternative was to sit back yet again and miss the playoffs for another year.

Edited by BigBen07
  • Upvote 2

Walk off Wilmer, sometimes the best trades are the ones that don't happen. Hear that Harvey's slider was nasty all night too.

The hunt is on.

• Upvote 1

Can't believe we gave up one of our top pitching prospects for Brandon Moss... What a joke. Granted, we have pitchign out the ass and little to no power ... but Moss was the best we could do? Really? Gross.

:smug: Indians stocking up on pitchers because screw hitting the ball.

Hell if the Indians can't hit might as well make sure the opposition can't either.

Mets are no with in one game of the Nationals if the sweep happens the pressure will be on the Nats more than the Mets.

On the other side were also only 3.5 games out the wildcard spot. The hunt is on for both for sure.

AJ Burnett is probably done. Well, the timing of that couldn't have been worse for us. If he got hurt a bit sooner, we could have picked up a better starter at the deadline than JA Happ.

Our bats are gonna have to pick up the slack now. Luckily we have been hitting better lately.

CESPESDES

Mets now have taken 1st place once again. I'm actually starting to think they can win the NL East

Tigers fired GM Dave Dombrowski.

He won't be unemployed long.

Gibbons is out one game, Sanchez is suspended for three... ugh.

Just keep winning Jays and don't let the K.C. series get to you. :yep:

6 in a row and a 2 game lead over Washington after they lost last night. :ooo:

RIP Minnesota Twins. Thanks for the cruel joke, assholes

6 in a row after tonight's win! 3.5 back of the Yankees now :rock:

Pitching is the story tonight. That, and the clutch HR from Jose :D