Sign in to follow this  
Maverick

Father records ex-wife brutally beating children

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=371_1434329179

Normally I'll just post liveleak videos in the randomness thread, but I felt this deserved it's own topic.

Disgusting. The sad thing is instead of trying to stop the violence, he did the best thing he could do - record it. Then use it as evidence in the legal process. If he did anything else he probably would have been hauled off to jail and the kids would still be with that piss poor excuse of a mother.

What a piece of shit. Surprised the father didn't bash the cunt's skull in.

People like this should be hung from a tall, tall tree on national TV. No tolerance.

Disgusting. The sad thing is instead of trying to stop the violence, he did the best thing he could do - record it. Then use it as evidence in the legal process. If he did anything else he probably would have been hauled off to jail and the kids would still be with that piss poor excuse of a mother.

Haven't watched the video (might when I'm not at work, but no guarantees) was there something that indicated that he didn't and hadn't tried to stop the violence? Perhaps getting the violence on video was the best way to stop it even if it wasn't immediate.

Haven't watched the video (might when I'm not at work, but no guarantees) was there something that indicated that he didn't and hadn't tried to stop the violence? Perhaps getting the violence on video was the best way to stop it even if it wasn't immediate.

I think he filmed a bit of it so it was documented but then he just got his kids out of there. That bitch belongs in a nut house.

Hope that bitch gets cancer and dies.

• Upvote 1