Sign in to follow this  
oochymp

Madden 16

:shifty: The tackling is much better. You're drunk. Locked tackle animations suck.

Cherry PLS. Tackling is horrible on this game. At least for 2nd gen consoles. They just collide into each other like usual and fall. At least NCAA was realistic and the hit stick meant something unlike this game.

apparently RG3 gets hurt in almost every game :yao: sometimes Madden can be too realistic

RG3 is my QB on the franchise and yesssss he gets hurt on every read option and sack AND fumbles :yao: :yao:

So I realized, defense is broken big time. Due to the catching animations. All you have to do is throw it up and make it a jum catch. User it and it's a catch almost every time. I've done skills trainee. I've youtube. Operation sports.

No defense right noe and alot of bugs. Going to wait til they patch until I play again. I knew I was getting fucked in an online ranked match. Couldn't stop anything, impossible. The jump catch can't be tipped. Try it. Literally call a streak with anybody , user the catch. It's crazy.

Crazy cause I'm having the exact opposite experience. I been talking about this but it has gotten crazy. My CBs have 35 INTs between the two starters. Backups got in and got a INT each during week 17. Now one did get burnt for a TD but he was gassed. The QBs just seem to always under throw streaks. I have Verrette and Janoris Jenkins....good and described as "man to man" for their style, but JEEEZUS

Unrealistic football experience is exactly why I retired from Madden. Not surprising nothing has changed. The physics engine is broken which means the game will always suck.

And the PC master race could fix that in about a week. But no Madden on PC, for exactly that reason. EA is content with their cash cow and doesn't want to be shown the fuck up.

Madden is a horribly coded game that basically gets money every year for roster updates, which, surprise, we could do ourselves too.

Just more evidence of the horrificness of EA as a company.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I hate you all and I hate that stupid Madden Movie video... Made me buy a shitty game. :shifty:

You win again, EA... You win again.

That madden movie video made me not want to get it lol.

But I agree Than thats why I stopped buying them, but this is def higher in fun level than it has been in a long time for me. I can actually pick this up whenever against a friend and play and not be pissed. It has its flaws, but like you said EA is not looking to make a perfect game (at least not again after NCAA 12) :badass:

Maybe its your console Butta. PS4 version has amazing tackling.

Got a trade for Preston Smith. Now I'm moving Watt inside with Suh :devious: