BC

Seahawks @ 49ers

(2-4) :Seahawks: @ (2-4) :49ers:

Game Site: Levi's Stadium, Santa Clara CA

Time: 8:25est, 5:25 pst

Alright. Here we are in week 7 hanging on for dear life as a team with sky high expectations. This offense has to be able to avoid the 3 & outs. It's never been a 3 & out offense like this before, and the defense is quite often being left out to dry, while struggling in defending the pass (really?). We need a clean game pretty bad, and we need it stat against a team that can give you opportunities. We started the season with Novac as the center. We switched to Patrick Lewis, and he is now hurt with us switching back to Novac again this week. We signed Lemuel Jeanpierre to help fix the bleeding, but if things don't turn around quick we better be shopping for a center and a guard. As Kaepernick is watching the gamefilm tonight, I hope he gets inspired to try and throw it a lot and do dumb things to help us out and gain some confidence. Come see me in the streets, Bay :yep:

:Seahawks: 28

:49ers: 13

The Week 7 matchup between the Seattle Seahawks and the San Francisco 49ers features a matchup between two quarterbacks that aren't afraid to scramble outside the pocket to make something happen. We've got the fantasy projections courtesy of number Fire.

Seattle Seahawks

Don't look now but if the Seattle Seahawks don't turn things around, they may lose their spot as a perennial Super Bowl contender. The team now finds itself with a 2-4 record after dropping last week's game against the Carolina Panthers. The good news for fantasy owners is that the team is finding ways to get tight end Jimmy Graham the football. Graham managed eight catches for 140 yards against the Panthers. That's more like the volume he's used to seeing as one of the NFL's best at the tight end position. Now that he has voiced his concerns and apparently been heard loud and clear, Graham will be able to put up numbers against the 49ers almost undoubtedly.

Hopefully he can connect with quarterback Russell Wilson for a touchdown. Wilson only has one multi-touchdown game this season and has yet to find the end zone using his feet. It's been clear for a few years now that the Seahawks use a more conservative offense, but Wilson can't afford to be conservative himself. He's got to be the same do-it-all catalyst for the team that he's been since the day he showed up in Seattle. Although his fantasy value is lower than expected in the first half of the season, a match up against the 49ers represents an opportunity to turn things around. Hopefully for fantasy owners he can do just that.

San Francisco 49ers

After two horrific starts in a row, quarterback Colin Kaepernick has bounced back a bit in the last two weeks. It's only resulted in one victory in the standings, but odds are fantasy owners may have won their matchups in both weeks. Kaep threw for a season-high 340 yards against the Baltimore Ravens last week. A matchup against the Seattle Seahawks isn't exactly ideal, but it will be a true test of whether or not Kaep has actually got himself together. He'll need to take care of the football on Thursday in order to win, but he's been able to do that of late which is good news.

Kaepernick's top target against the Seahawks will be veteran wide receiver Anquan Boldin. Boldin got off to a slow start in the first month of the season, but it appears much of that is due to the quarterback's poor play. Now that Kaepernick is alive, Boldin has surpassed the 100-yard receiving mark in each of the last two games. He may be getting up there in age but nobody else in the passing game is stepping up for the 49ers, so although Boldin has a tough matchup, he's probably the best bet to put up a third straight solid performance this week.

Would be the best thing in the world for me on Thursday night if the Niners were to end the Hawks.

I said at the beginning of the year that my second team this year was San Fran, because everyone assumed they were going to do awful.

So let's go :49ers:!

Edited by Thanatos19

I think the Seahawks are a little more calm than they should be. In no way do you want to see them panic, but they just seem like they think everything is normal. Going to back to back Super Bowls and starting the year 2 - 4, I'd like to think there would be a little urgency. I think the 49ers actually want to play well, they seem motivated to get wins and they have been playing better lately.

49ers gonna take this one.

Seahawks declared FB Derrick Coleman, CB Marcus Burley, LB Nick Moody, OG Mark Glowinski, C Patrick Lewis, DE Demarcus Dobbs and DT Jordan Hill inactive for Week 7 against the 49ers.

It's a quiet list for this time of year. Will Tukuafu will clear running lanes in the absence of Coleman.

Carlos Hyde (foot) is active for San Francisco's Week 7 game against the Seahawks.

As are Reggie Bush and Anquan Boldin. Hyde's status was never in doubt. He'll be in for his normal workload, but could have trouble finding running room against Seattle's stout defense. Hyde is a low-end RB2 for Week 7.
Inactive for the 49ers are WR DeAndrew White, RB Jarryd Hayne, OG Brandon Thomas, OL Ian Silberman, NT Mike Purcell, TE Blake Bell and LB Corey Lemonier.

Kinda bummed that Kaep has been playing better as of late. Really wanted to see Blaine at some point. :welp:

Neither team wants to be 2-5. I can't see Seattle falling to that horrible record. Not really reverse psychology.

Kaep just really can't play kinda got us the default win. Offensive line was about the same, but I hope Russell Okung doesn't miss a lot of time. He's not that great, but Alvin Bailey's play wasn't even lingerie football level. Like that all receivers and RBs are starting to play big. Would like to see Jimmy get it like every time he's single covered. And they might need to try him outside. We also need Bobby Wagner in every single must-win game that we play.

Next up: :Cowboys: we had better start game planning for extra TE sets and occasionally Kearse on the line to help chip Demarcus Lawrence. I don't think the shotgun or pistol formations are going to get Wilson more than a second to get rid of it.

Shoutout Michael Bennett 3.5 sacks

sexyseahawks.gif

Edited by BC