Sign in to follow this  
BC

Seahawks @ Panthers

Didn't we have this issue before? I think it was the Giants Bucs. Idk why people make a big deal on rushing a kneel down.

The game isn't over til it's 0:00 and if the Panthers would have fumbled, people would have mentioned good play by Seattle.

Like Bware said, it's rare but I'm not letting up til 0:00. Of course I wouldn't agree with how they reacted in the super bowl either.

How'd the Panthers only win by 7? Lol... Only thing I am surprised by. I left to go to my last holiday party of the year and it was 21 - 0.

How'd the Panthers only win by 7? Lol... Only thing I am surprised by. I left to go to my last holiday party of the year and it was 21 - 0.

We got up 31-0 at the half, and then they did nothing but play conservative- short passes and runs- for the entirety of the second half. Tyler Lockette made several great plays.

I think part of it was Olsen being hurt off a hit by Kam Chancellor. He was really hurting on the sideline, I bet he's questionable for Arizona.

davis.0.gif

Thomas Davis is the man.

Edited by Thanatos19

They are poorly coached. Whenever the Panthers get a big lead, Riverboat Ron turns into Recently-Neutered Ron.