Vin

Eagles @ Bears

Some more detailed observations, now that I've had time to collect my thoughts:

:Eagles:

• Carson. Fucking. Wentz. Yes, he's played two bad defenses, but you can tell by the way he adjusts plays at the line/stands in the pocket and throws downfield...this kid gets it. It's awesome to have a young QB with potential instead of the latest retread.
  • Our receivers need to catch the fucking ball. Wentz threw a DIME to Jordan Matthews before halftime that should have been a TD. Agholor sucks too.
  • Offensive line has been kinda meh at spots. The draft capital we gave up to get Wentz is definitely going to be a challenge in rebuilding the line over the next few seasons.
  • I want to give Jim Schwartz two thumbs up, but let's see him play a good offense in Pittsburgh.

:Bears:

• Mad, mad respect to Kyle Long for handling Fletcher Cox all night. Dude is a beast.
  • Oh, Jay Cutler...
  • I wasn't aware teams still iced the kicker, so it was hilarious to see John Fox call timeout as Caleb Sturgis misses a pre-halftime 50-yarder, only for Sturgis to drill the real kick after the timeout. Some coaches don't get it. Sorry, Bears fans.

the majority of teams I picked to make the playoffs will make the playoffs. It will be more than the teams you picked to make the playoffs. we are only 2 weeks in, when we hit the first turn, I will start pulling away from you.

being wrong about picking teams is the least embarrassing, most unimportant thing on earth.

I also brought up an interesting point of being able to pick so called upsets that went right over your head.

YEAH I'M 17-15 BUT THE TEAMS I PICKED TO MAKE THE PLAYOFFS WILL MAKE IT.

BEING WRONG IS SO UNIMPORTANT LIKE WHY WOULD YOU EVEN CARE?

THESE UPSETS WENT RIGHT OVER YOUR HEAD THEREFORE IM BETTER THAN YOU

THE NFL MACHINE MADE RAMS AND VIKINGS WIN

You're a joke.

<p>

Some more detailed observations, now that I've had time to collect my thoughts:

:Eagles:

• Carson. Fucking. Wentz. Yes, he's played two bad defenses, but you can tell by the way he adjusts plays at the line/stands in the pocket and throws downfield...this kid gets it. It's awesome to have a young QB with potential instead of the latest retread.
  • Our receivers need to catch the fucking ball. Wentz threw a DIME to Jordan Matthews before halftime that should have been a TD. Agholor sucks too.
  • Offensive line has been kinda meh at spots. The draft capital we gave up to get Wentz is definitely going to be a challenge in rebuilding the line over the next few seasons.
  • I want to give Jim Schwartz two thumbs up, but let's see him play a good offense in Pittsburgh.

:Bears:

• Mad, mad respect to Kyle Long for handling Fletcher Cox all night. Dude is a beast.
  • Oh, Jay Cutler...
  • I wasn't aware teams still iced the kicker, so it was hilarious to see John Fox call timeout as Caleb Sturgis misses a pre-halftime 50-yarder, only for Sturgis to drill the real kick after the timeout. Some coaches don't get it. Sorry, Bears fans.

It was long and Whitehair , they were doubling Cox most of the night when they weren't Fletch was in jays face

Can you imagine being THAT into football, man? I love it, but that ain't healthy.

the majority of teams I picked to make the playoffs will make the playoffs. It will be more than the teams you picked to make the playoffs. we are only 2 weeks in, when we hit the first turn, I will start pulling away from you.

being wrong about picking teams is the least embarrassing, most unimportant thing on earth.

I also brought up an interesting point of being able to pick so called upsets that went right over your head.

Lmao.

Bills still winning the AFC East at 8-8 Phil?