Sign in to follow this  
BwareDWare94

Bware's Quarter Mark Power Rankings

Chargers way too high. Just like the Browns, the Chargers will always find ways to throw games in the 4th quarter.

I think the Colts belong lower. That team is a train wreck. They have no OL. The D is awful. Hilton and Moncrief are decent options but neither are reliable targets. And for some reason they draft yet another speedy WR last year in Dorsett.

We have them at 27 and 29 lol. Aint much lower they can go.

I think we should be higher than Miami. bears and Colts. Better than the Dolphins we shall see after this weekend.

I think the Cardinals are a little too low. I know they haven't looked great and are 1-3, but I think they will turn it around. There is too much talent on that team and Arians is a good coach who will get them rolling.

I also think the Raiders are too high. I don't see them being any better than the Texans this year who both of you have way below them.

Clowned them? They beat them by a single point. SD has hung tough with everyone they've played. Nawlins defense is godawful- again. Still its 22/23, basically interchangeable.

The Hawks just put up 27 on the Jets. Jimmy Graham has had back to back 100 yard games. So much for your claim they can't put up points. Seattle generally starts slow and this time their slow start still leaves them at 3-1.

Atlanta's week 1 loss to Tampa puts them at #9 for me. Their defense is terrible, I want to see what happens when they go up against a good defense and their great offense is slowed down. We'll see what they're made of in the next two weeks when they face Denver and Seattle. I'd bet they'll be 3-3 in two weeks. If not, they will assuredly rise.

The Patriots are #2 because Tom Brady is back and this is a power rankings, not a record rankings.

Denver is 4-0 and it is not, in fact, a given they will not repeat last year's success. You have no evidence, you just state things as if they are facts with nothing to back them up. As usual.

Panthers have played 3 teams in the top 10 and put up a better showing against Minnesota than New York did. The two are interchangeable, IMO, and he only has them 2 spots ahead of NYG. Really not a big deal.

Finally, these are power rankings, inherently a matter of opinion. You don't get to act like your opinion is fact, and everyone else's is wrong. If you disagree with ours, make your own.

I think you have to put the Eagles in the top 5. They've been blowing teams out in a league where games are always close. Till they give us reasons to knock them down, I think they have to be at worst top 5.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

^I'd have liked to, but an early bye week probably had something to do with my evaluation. I do not currently trust Philadelphia's corners. I like their safeties, but their corners worry me. Your Lions have a very good chance to win this Sunday, so we'll find out what Philly is all about.

Eagles looked like the young team with a rookie head coach that they were this week. Bradham and Hicks didn't play much in the first half. It was Tulloch and Kendricks and we saw the results.

I think no veterans in the receiving corps continues to be a problem. DGB has some potential but he's clearly very raw still. In the end though it was Matthews who fumbled though. They should have won that game but the Lions put a lot out there on tape for the rest of the league too. They look like a playoff team to me still but we'll see.

As far as the best team in the league, as good as Denver's and Minnesota's defenses are, the Patriots defense is good enough to shut both of their offenses down and Brady is going unstoppable with Bennett, Gronk, Amendola, Logan... all those weapons. You can't cover them and he's not going to give the pass rush time to get there. Only Pittsburgh can stop them because they can put up points.