Sign in to follow this  
Favre4Ever

Fidel Castro Dies... The World Mourns

This isn't so much a news thread of his passing, but more about the reaction his death has received by world leaders.

Obama sent his condolences and reveled in the "enormous impact" he made in the lives of Cubans... ROFL

As if that wasn't straight forward enough, the Baby-Faced PM of America's Hat called Castro a "remarkable leader"

If you're like.. psh, that's nothing...

Those comments mirrored those of Vladimir Putin who heralded Castro as wise, strong, and an inspiring example.

Many other examples including the leader of China and the Pope.

Is this just a "don't kick him while he's dead" kind of thing or are people really this bat-shit crazy. I wonder how they remember Mussolini or Pol Pot... lmao

Yeah, I might be a dirty liberal but I'm not shedding any tears for him.

Fidel wasn't great but he was better than Batista, who our government installed along with countless other dictators. Our biggest w in the middle east next to Israel is Saudi Arabia so the government criticism of Castro by a lot of officials is pretty comical.

Every war we've been in since WW II has been a result of nation building gone wrong. Hell even the term nation building has a certain stupidly flowery connotation to it that's pretty appalling.