Bay

Is Revis done?

His wrist injury he's dealing with is not allowing him to jam WRs at the line so he forced to play off coverage which is something he's not very good at. Is it that or is #24 finished?

Obviously his best days are probably behind him. What say you.

He will be moved to safety eventually. I don't think his career is over yet, but his days of Elite Corner play are.

Based on the jets games i've seen this season it sure looks like time to move to safety.

All depends on if he can adjust his play style. I think he has the intelligence and instincts to play safety. Also of course depends on if his body holds up as he gets up there in age.

I wouldn't be surprised if he retires. Guys like him only play when they can be great. And even at safety i dont think he can be GREAT anymore. Too many injures plus age doesn't mix well.

I wouldn't be surprised if he retires. Guys like him only play when they can be great. And even at safety i dont think he can be GREAT anymore. Too many injures plus age doesn't mix well.

Have you not followed Revis throughout his career? He's only ever been about :makinitrain:

Have you not followed Revis throughout his career? He's only ever been about :makinitrain:

I'm just going to assume that's a rhetorical question lol.

He is but at the same time he was making money because he was great and he knew it. Now he's below average due to health and his shape. I doubt he's in the league much longer.