Sign in to follow this  
Favre4Ever

OBJ Puts Hole In Lambeau Locker Room Wall

New York Giants wide receiver Odell Beckham Jr. allegedly punched a hole in a wall after his team's 38-13 playoff loss to the Packers in Green Bay, according to ESPN's Sal Paolantonio, who also saw Beckham banging his head against a door.

Grounds crew members told Paolantonio that they heard someone hitting the wall outside the crew's locker room at Lambeau Field, which is located adjacent to the interview room where Beckham had just spoken with reporters. When grounds crew members came out of the locker room, they saw Beckham and the hole in the wall.

Paolantonio said Beckham then banged his head against the door outside the Giants locker room.

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/18433973/new-york-giants-odell-beckham-jr-punches-hole-wall-bangs-head-door-loss-green-bay-packers

On one hand, I can't blame him. If the Packers lost, I would've wanted to punch a wall and I don't even play (obviously). On the other hand, I don't think this is healthy... He got blasted by the media for not being able to keep his emotions in check on the field (kicking net stuff). But now he is just doing the same thing, but waiting until he gets back in the tunnel as he was seen banging his head after the Philly game too.

Not saying he can't express himself or be pissed... I mean, he was a non-factor in the game, but at the same time.. You know who else bangs their head when they don't get their way? My 2 year old nephew.

With how bad a performance he had and the offence had and in the end the defence because they were on the field so much. I don't blame him for being pissed and emotional. I don't have any problem with him showing this emotion but he needs to do it in better ways than this.

He will get fined and pay it but the whole Miami thing is blown out of proportion same as this pretty much. Just needs to learn to channel his emotions better.

He's an immature child who also happens to be an attention whore.

Plain and simple. He is part of the pussification of the NFL.

OBJ is proving to be a gigantic diva.

Dude just needs a proper outlet for his anger. Maybe therapy can help?