Sign in to follow this  
blotsfan

Trump Regime thread.

Sigh. Not even funny anymore. You can't do that, Trump. Hope they hold his feet to the fire on this one.

Ehl Oh Ehl.

That tweet infuriated me. Turning Paul Ryan's tweet about Manchester into snarky political commentary about a budget is fucking obnoxious.

That tweet infuriated me. Turning Paul Ryan's tweet about Manchester into snarky political commentary about a budget is fucking obnoxious.

Paul Ryan's budget will kill more people every day than the Manchester attack did.

Paul Ryan's budget will kill more people every day than the Manchester attack did.

Any government action or inaction in terms of budget allocation will kill people. There's always a trade off that fucks someone, it's just trying to balance what helps people the most.

That said, I don't think you got my point. It's one thing to want to bring up a political discussion relating to a terrorist attack, okay, but just being a little shit and tweeting something obnoxious like that is immature and insensitive.

Oh please. Ryan and Trump have been so insensitive to anyone who doesn't fall in line and now someone else gives him a taste of his own medicine and that's offensive to you?

Edited by Thanatos

It's not so much offensive as it is obnoxious as shit. "Oh Paul Ryan tweeted about the Manchester bombing? Let me make a comment about the budget killing people and spend the next twenty-four hours smirking at my retweets."

It's not so much offensive as it is obnoxious as shit. "Oh Paul Ryan tweeted about the Manchester bombing? Let me make a comment about the budget killing people and spend the next twenty-four hours smirking at my retweets."

Fine, but why does that bother you than Paul Ryan's plan that will kill thousands?

The ACA killed thousands too. That's how government implemented healthcare (or lack thereof) works. There will always be an offset where increasing coverage for one demographic hinders coverage for another demographic.

The ACA killed thousands too. That's how government implemented healthcare (or lack thereof) works. There will always be an offset where increasing coverage for one demographic hinders coverage for another demographic.

That's one hell of a statement to make off the cuff. Got any evidence for that?

That's one hell of a statement to make off the cuff. Got any evidence for that?

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/other/obama-administration-knew-millions-could-not-keep-their-health-insurance-f8C11485678

It's the simple fact of healthcare in any manner. The middle class was slammed by the changes within the ACA, and people lost their insurance because of it. Losing insurance = losing access to meds and procedures that are necessary to live.

I can't argue against the fact that the ACA isn't the true answer that single-payer is, but when I say thousands will die from the ACHA, that's in comparison to the ACA.

Also, Jared Kushner wanted a direct line to Russia that the FBI and CIA would not be able to detect, mentioned in conversations with the Russian ambassador which he did not mention when getting his security clearance but whatever. Just a minor crime.

CBS Host John Dickerson asked the Mad Dog, " What keeps you up at night? "

Mattis replied, " Nothing. I keep other people awake at night. "

• Upvote 1

Oh btw I'm with Sean on Corey Booker now. Don't want him in 2020 at all.

https://twitter.com/davidsirota/status/869040415118417920

Edited by blotsfan
  • Upvote 1

This stuff with Kathy Griffin's picture of the beheaded Trump is absolutely insane to me. If a conservative did that to Obama there would be riots in the streets.

• Upvote 1

If a conservative did that to Obama there would be riots in the streets.

Google image search "Obama lynching"

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Did a Fox News employee do something in that vein, Blots? We aren't talking some random blogger, but an employee of a major news network.

• Upvote 1

This stuff with Kathy Griffin's picture of the beheaded Trump is absolutely insane to me. If a conservative did that to Obama there would be riots in the streets.

This is an exaggeration imo. People would be calling for that newscaster to lose their job, and people would be talking about boycotts. The same stuff being said right now about Kathy and CNN by Trump supporters, etc.

There were political leaders, commentators, etc, calling Obama all kinds of things, calling for him to be lynched, posting pictures of apes, etc, painting Michelle as an ape, nobody ever rioted.

• Upvote 2

Hillary who?

Also, probably stuff you already know.. But Comey is set to testify and reports are that he will say that Trump told him to back off Flynn.

What do you guys think should be done, if anything?

Trump should be removed from office and spend the rest of his life in jail.

What will happen? He'll be president for the next 4-8 years.

• Upvote 2

He's actually pulling out of the Paris Accords.

Despite his own Energy Sec. telling him not to, because his environmental sec. doesn't think climate change is a man-made problem.

Cruz talking it up, saying it would only cut global temperature by 0.2 celsius if the US went through with our part. Except, it's about limiting the damage that will be done if we do nothing, not cutting global temp right now. GOP is so damn stupid on this issue, I really don't get why they insist on this when 95% of all climatologists agree global warming is happening and carbon emissions are exacerbating the problem. Keep burying your heads in the sand. What a bunch of colossal idiots.

Hillary who?

Also, probably stuff you already know.. But Comey is set to testify and reports are that he will say that Trump told him to back off Flynn.

If we actually get proof that he told the director of the FBI to back off of Flynn, during an investigation that was also linked to him, he should be impeached and removed from office. I highly doubt the GOP-controlled congress will do anything more than what Fox News has been doing, which is character assassinating James Comey.

The Pars Accord is very lopsided against us. It was a good move... Trump even said in his speech that he is totally fine re-entering it -- but it's going to be on better terms for us. I don't know A TON about it, but it seems like even Trump's motivation is not a climate related one. Losing trillions of dollars and thousands of jobs just isn't worth it to us economically.

We can find better ways to 'save the planet', or whatever you want to call it.