Sign in to follow this  
Cherry

Cherry's 2017 Projection Thread (Your Guy Busted)

This will be updated as the rounds continue to come in over the next two days to include all picks, but I'm going to be doing initial projections as to how I think prospects will perform for their new teams, and what I believe their career arc will look like.

1. :Browns: Myles Garrett, DE, Texas A&M

One Year Projection: 65 tackles, 8 sacks.

Career Projection: Garrett has the athleticism to hang around in the league for a long time, so I would not be shocked to see him make it through his first contract with the Browns, and possibly resign for another 4-5 years afterwards. He should be a productive pro, and I would not be shocked to see him make 5-7 pro bowls.

2. :Bears: Mitch Trubisky, QB, North Carolina

One Year Projection: 62% completion percentage. 3750 yards. 23 TDs. 10 INTs.

Career Projection: Trubisky isn't an all-pro caliber quarterback, but he has the talent to immediately win the starting job over Mike Glennon. He should be a solid franchise quarterback for the Bears for the next decade, and while he won't carry the team to victory all the time, he will play smart football.

3. :49ers: Solomon Thomas, DE, Stanford

One Year Projection: 28 tackles, 3 sacks.

Career Projection: He doesn't have the bend to function properly off of the edge, and plays undersized to work inside the tackles without serious help. He's not a natural fit for the 49ers 4-3 and because of it I don't see success to start his career. Maybe he finds a better fit after his first contract, but I don't think he'll find immediate success in the NFL.

4. :jags: Leonard Fournette, RB, LSU

One Year Projection: 350 carries, 1250 yards, 15 TDs.

Career Projection: Fournette will have a somewhat mediocre YPC to start his career, but that's largely due to a terrible line in Jacksonville. He's every bit the bruiser you want at the position, and being a freak athlete will help a lot to still be productive despite the problems he will face in Jacksonville. If he gets a better line, he could certainly see an increase in yardage as his career progresses.

5. :Titans: Corey Davis, WR, Western Michigan

One Year Projection: 85 catches, 1200 yards, 8 TDs.

Career Projection: Davis has the all-around skills to be an immediate impact player, and he should become Mariota's favorite target straight out of the gate. He's the complete package as a route-runner with hands. Will have a career with multiple pro bowls.

6. :Jets: Jamal Adams, S, LSU

One Year Projection: 84 tackles, 3 INTs

Career Projection: Long term, Adams should see multiple pro bowls throughout his career. He is one of the better in-the-box prospects at safety, and should dominate immediately in a Jets defense that already has a lot of talent in the front.

7. :Chargers: Mike Williams, WR, Clemson

One Year Projection: 70 receptions, 975 yards, 12 TDs.

Career Projection: Williams is your typical big body target who can go up and get the football in traffic. He's not great at getting separation, so he may struggle to get a lot of receptions early in his career, but his size will allow him to get targets. He may see a couple pro bowls.

8. :panthers: Christian McCaffrey, RB, Stanford

One Year Projection: 135 carries, 450 yards, 3 TDs. 35 receptions, 300 yards, 4 TDs.

Career Projection: McCaffrey doesn't have the inside running ability to be a feasible workhorse, at least not on the ground. He's going to see most of his success in the air, but I don't think it will ever be enough to earn a pro bowl nod. He's likely just a good backup and slot target.

9. :Bengals: John Ross, WR, Washington

One Year Projection: 60 receptions, 975 yards, 6 TDs

Career Projection: Ross will likely always play second fiddle to A.J. Green in Cincinnati, but the two are electric together. He may only see a couple pro bowl nods due to limited opportunity for production, but he'll be one of the best #2 receivers in the league.

10. :Chiefs: Patrick Mahomes II, QB, Texas Tech

One Year Projection: Will not play.

Career Projection: With Alex Smith only being 32, I don't think he will see action until the end of his first contract. If he's developed significantly over that 3-4 year span, he may be able to take over for the Chiefs, but I don't think he sticks around as much more than a backup in the NFL.

11. :Saints: Marshon Lattimore, CB, Ohio State

One Year Projection: 43 tackles, 6 INTs.

Career Projection: Lattimore is arguably the best cornerback in this class when you consider the injury to Sidney Jones, and I believe he will make multiple pro bowls and be a top 10 corner over the next 5-7 years.

12. :Texans: Deshaun Watson, QB, Clemson

One Year Projection: 59% completion percentage. 3250 yards. 18 TDs. 15 INTs.

Career Projection: He's a starting caliber guy, but nothing special at all. He likely won't ever make a pro bowl, but could serve out his entire contract with the Texans. He likely won't be resigned after his contract runs out, though.

13. :Cardinals: Haason Reddick, ILB, Temple

One Year Projection: 103 tackles, 7 INTs, 7 sacks.

Career Projection: One of the most talented and versatile players in this class, Reddick can do it all for the Cardinals. He has the range to cover in the passing game, or can come up and rush the passer. He is a solid tackler as well, and should immediately become one of the best inside linebackers in the NFL. I would not be shocked to see him be an all-pro multiple times throughout his career.

14. :Eagles: Derek Barnett, DE, Tennessee

One Year Projection: 53 tackles, 8 sacks.

Career Projection: Barnett may not be an elite prospect, but he is one of the more polished players at defensive end. He is an immediate impact, and may make a couple pro bowls throughout his entire career. If his body holds up, he should play for the better part of a decade.

15. :Colts: Malik Hooker, S, Ohio State

One Year Projection: 41 tackles, 7 INTS.

Career Projection: One of the rangiest safeties to come out in a long time, Malik Hooker has the upside to be an all-pro. He is very reminiscent of Ed Reed, and could end up being something very similar to Reed throughout his career if he stays healthy. I'd bet on him to be a 3-time All-Pro or better.

16. :Ravens: Marlon Humphrey, CB, Alabama

One Year Projection: 65 tackles, 2 INTs.

Career Projection: Humphrey has some serious holes in his game in terms of his coverage skills, and he will get beat too easily at times by good footwork or guys who stretch the field, but he has the athleticism to develop into a solid starter. He has a nasty edge, and may fit better as a safety due to his great tackling skills.

17. :Redskins: Jonathan Allen, DE, Alabama

One Year Projection: 54 tackles, 6 sacks.

Career Projection: Allen does a great job of getting pressure up the middle, but he has the size to hold up in run defense. Assuming he stays healthy, he very well could end up being a guy who makes several pro bowls throughout his entire career.

18. :Titans: Adoree Jackson, CB, USC

One Year Projection: 37 tackles, 2 INTs, 2 return TDs.

Career Projection: Jackson is a plus athlete, but has some serious work to do when it comes to developing his coverage skills. He can get beat way too easily at times, and while the recovery ability helps, it won't be enough to save him all the time. He could make a pro bowl or two if he develops his coverage skills.

19. :Bucs: O.J. Howard, TE, Alabama

One Year Projection: 60 receptions, 750 yards, 9 TDs.

Career Projection: Howard needs some time to adjust to getting frequently used in the passing game, but he has all the skills as a blocker to be worth a pro bowl nod as a rookie. He will very likely make several throughout his career, and if he develops right he could become dominant to the point of being a top three tight end.

20. :Broncos: Garett Bolles, OT, Utah

One Year Projection: Average starter who doesn't stand out from the rest of the line.

Career Projection: Has the athleticism to hang around in the league for several years, but he may not be a starter for the entirety of his career. He only probably has maybe 5-7 years in him anyways due to his age.

21. :Lions: Jarrad Davis, LB, Florida

One Year Projection: 76 tackles

Career Projection: Davis should be a solid starter, although he may not ever get into a pro bowl. He is a beast coming downhill in run defense, but lacks the athleticism to be effective in coverage on a consistent basis.

22. :dolphins: Charles Harris, DE, Missouri

One Year Projection: 23 tackles, 3 sacks.

Career Projection: I don't see Harris as anything but an average starter even in the proper position, but with his hand in the dirt I don't see him being effective at all for Miami. He will likely be one of the biggest misses in this class if he doesn't get the opportunity to go play in a 3-4 rushing from a standing position.

23. :Giants: Evan Engram, TE, Ole Miss

One Year Projection: 55 receptions, 500 yards, 5 TDs.

Career Projection: Engram isn't the greatest blocker, but he has the skills as a receiver to be considered a solid starter for the Giants. He should hang around through his entire contract as an average starter.

24. :Raiders: Gareon Conley, CB, Ohio State

One Year Projection: 50 tackles, 4 INTs.

Career Projection: Conley isn't a freak athlete, but he plays with a lot of range and works well in zone. He should be a solid starter for the Raiders, and may even get a pro bowl nod or two.

25. :Browns: Jabrill Peppers, S, Michigan

One Year Projection: 75 tackles, 3 INTs.

Career Projection: Peppers has the upside to see multiple pro bowls, and plays with good versatility. He fits well for Cleveland as an in the box safety, and should

26. :Falcons: Takkarist McKinley, DE, UCLA

One Year Projection: 46 tackles, 6 sacks.

Career Projection: He has great upside, and is one of the better athletes in this class. He doesn't have a big arsenal of moves, but he has a motor that never stops. I don't know if he'll ever make a pro bowl with how raw his game is, but he should be a decent starter for the Falcons, even though he doesn't fit best with his hand in the dirt.

27. :Bills: Tre'Davious White, CB, LSU

One Year Projection: 42 tackles, 3 INTs.

Career Projection: White has the versatility to be a solid player regardless of where you want to play him on your defense. He is solid at mirroring footwork over short distances, and can play in both man or zone coverage. He's likely just a solid starter for the next several years in Buffalo.

28. :Cowboys: Taco Charlton, DE, Michigan

One Year Projection: 37 tackles, 2 sacks.

Career Projection: Charlton is huge, but he doesn't consistently bend around the edge or show a lot of moves to his game. He will likely just be a big-bodied run stuffer who starts for a couple years, but never becomes much in the NFL.

29. :Browns: David Njoku, TE, Miami

One Year Projection: 55 receptions, 600 yards, 6 TDs.

Career Projection: Njoku is one of the most athletic prospects in this class, and has some freak traits to his game. The ability to block helps him tremendously, and should make him a guy who sees a couple pro bowls in his career. He's not the freak that O.J. Howard is, but he's a very good player for the Browns over the next 5-7 years.

30. :Steelers: T.J. Watt, OLB, Wisconsin

One Year Projection: 46 tackles, 7 sacks.

Career Projection: Watt is a great athlete, but he doesn't have much outside of his bend when it comes to getting after the quarterback from the edge. He's a solid run defender though, and that will help him a lot. He might make a pro bowl or two for the Steelers down the road.

31. :49ers: Reuben Foster, OLB, Alabama

One Year Projection: 85 tackles.

Career Projection: Reuben Foster isn't as effective in coverage as NaVorro Bowman, and will likely be playing as an outside linebacker for the 49ers. He's dominant in run defense, and should be a force for some time in San Francisco. He may make a pro bowl or two as an outside backer.

32. :Saints: Ryan Ramczyk, OT, Wisconsin

One Year Projection: Will not play.

Career Projection: Ramczyk has some serious holes in his game that he needs to shore up before becoming a starter, as he plays with inconsistent hand placement and strength. He may take over for Strief down the road, but there is also a chance he never starts for the Saints.

ITT: Cherry knows better than all the GMs they should have just asked him instead of their scouts. :troll:

Edited by Thanatos
  • Upvote 1

I was higher on Barnett than you were before the Eagles took him. For defensive linemen relentlessness goes a really long way, especially when mix it with technique. That's going to show up consistently in the 4th quarter. Not only that but his film study and football IQ are both off the charts. He might not his rookie year but he's a perennial double sack guy. Is he Khalil Mack, no but he could be Suggs. I see a lot of Trent Cole in him too.

• Upvote 1

ITT: Cherry knows better than all the GMs they should have just asked him instead of their scouts. :troll:

ITT: Cherry tries to project how players will pan out on their new team, because the team is just as relevant to success as natural talent is.

• Upvote 1

ITT: Cherry has a witty comeback instead of putting up projections for rounds 2 and 3. What do we pay you for, man?

• Upvote 1

33. :Packers: Kevin King, CB, Washington

One Year Projection: 44 tackles, 3 INTs.

Career Projection: King brings enough athletically to hang around through the entirety of his first contract, and may very well be the best corner on the depth chart for the Packers. He isn't great, but he should have a solid career with the potential for a pro bowl appearance.

34. :jags: Cam Robinson, OT, Alabama

One Year Projection: Starts at G, and has a very good rookie season on the inside.

Career Projection: At guard he has the upside to make multiple pro bowls, but at tackle I think he is just a middle of the pack tackle through the entirety of his career.

35. :Seahawks: Malik McDowell, DE, Michigan State

One Year Projection: 49 tackles, 8 sacks.

Career Projection: McDowell is a monster when he has his motor turned up, but he can run hot and cold at times. I think the Seahawks will bring the best out of him and turn him into a very good starter. He should see multiple pro bowls, and maybe an all-pro.

36. :Cardinals: Budda Baker, S, Washington

One Year Projection: 85 tackles, 6 INTs.

Career Projection: Baker may not have the longest career due to size concerns, but his versatility and electric play-style should earn him multiple pro bowls, and I think he'll see 2-3 all-pro appearances by the time his career is over.

37. :Bills: Zay Jones, WR, East Carolina

One Year Projection: 40 catches, 350 yards, 2 TDs

Career Projection: While he was productive in college, I don't see it translating to the NFL. Jones was reliant on schemed touches too often at East Carolina, and should see a pretty average career as a #2 target for the Bills. He could very much end up with a Robert Woods caliber career.

38. :Chargers: Forrest Lamp, OG, Western Kentucky

One Year Projection: Lamp starts at guard, but could see action all over the line if there are injuries for the Chargers. He's a very solid starter immediately.

Career Projection: Lamp may never be the best guard in the league, but he should see a couple pro bowls throughout his career. He's technically refined enough to succeed early on.

39. :Jets: Marcus Maye, S, Florida

One Year Projection: 15 tackles.

Career Projection: I don't believe that Maye will be able to beat out Calvin Pryor for the starting job, and will be a backup for the majority of his career. He may be flushed out of the league after 5-7 years of being an iffy backup.

40. :panthers: Curtis Samuel, WR, Ohio State

One Year Projection: 50 carries, 250 yards, 2 TDs. 55 receptions, 500 yards, 7 TDs.

Career Projection: Samuel doesn't have the running vision or consistency that McCaffrey has, but he is one of the most electric guys in this class when he gets the ball in his hands. He's great in space, and should be a great receiving threat for the Panthers. He could see a pro bowl or two as a returner or receiving back.

41. :Vikings: Dalvin Cook, RB, Florida State

One Year Projection: 150 attempts, 600 yards, 4 TDs. 35 receptions, 250 yards, 2 TDs.

Career Projection: Cook will likely never be much more than a solid committee back, as he doesn't have game to succeed up the middle on the ground. That said, he should be a decent player for several years.

42. :Saints: Marcus Williams, S, Utah

One Year Projection: 65 tackles, 3 INTs.

Career Projection: I think he becomes the starter over Kenny Vaccaro, but his long term prospects aren't incredible. He should be a decent starter for the Saints for the length of his contract, but may move on after it's up.

43. :Eagles: Sidney Jones, CB, Washington

One Year Projection: 24 tackles, 3 INTs. Limited action.

Career Projection: If he rebounds successfully from the achilles injury, he should be one of the best cornerbacks in the league. He's incredibly polished, and has everything you want out of a star cornerback. I think he has the skillset to go down as one of the best cornerbacks in the past decade. All-Pro multiple times.

44. :Rams: Gerald Everett, TE, South Alabama

One Year Projection: 65 receptions, 750 yards, 5 TDs.

Career Projection: Everett isn't a great blocker, but he has the upside as a receiver to have a very solid career. He should be the Rams starting TE for the entirety of his contract. He likely won't ever make a pro bowl, but he's decent.

45. :Bears: Adam Shaheen, TE, Ashland

One Year Projection: 5 receptions, 65 yards.

Career Projection: Shaheen has intriguing upside as an athlete, but he is lackluster as a blocker and should not start for the Bears. He's a mediocre receiver with inconsistent hands.

46. :Colts: Quincy Wilson, CB, Florida

One Year Projection: 5 tackles

Career Projection: Wilson is way too stiff in coverage and way too inconsistent in his tackling to find long term success. I think he hangs around for a couple years based on the contract stipulations, but washes out before it's over.

47. :Ravens: Tyus Bowser, OLB, Houston

One Year Projection: 15 tackles, 2 sacks.

Career Projection: Bowser mostly projects as a backup, even though he has athletic upside. He will need a lot of work on his technique to see sustained success, and may flush out after his first contract.

48. :Bengals: Joe Mixon, RB, Oklahoma

One Year Projection: 200 carries, 850 yards, 7 TDs.

Career Projection: Mixon is a very balanced back who should split carries with Giovani Bernard if his off-the-field concerns don't come back into play. He has workhorse upside, and could sneak into a pro bowl or two down the road.

49. :Redskins: Ryan Anderson, OLB, Alabama

One Year Projection: 70 tackles, 5 sacks.

Career Projection: Anderson has the ability to play in coverage, as a pass-rusher, and as a run defender. The versatility will help his career quite a bit, and he could see several pro bowls in his career. He fits perfectly in Washington.

50. :Bucs: Justin Evans, S, Texas A&M

One Year Projection: 20 tackles.

Career Projection: Evans may be a starter solely due to the weakness of the position in Tampa, but he should not be. He's a sluggish safety who doesn't recognize what's in front of him and misses tackles. He should flame out within a few years.

51. :Broncos: DeMarcus Walker, DE, Florida State

One Year Projection: 45 tackles, 4 sacks.

Career Projections: Walker isn't as natural a fit in the Broncos defense as you'd like, and likely pans out better as a 4-3 DE than a 3-4 DE. That said, he should have a solid 5-7 years as a good run stuffer who has great length.

52. :Browns: DeShone Kizer, QB, Notre Dame

One Year Projection: 63% completion percentage, 4250 yards, 30 TDs, 8 INTs

Career Projection: Give Kizer a line and some weapons and he's one of the best quarterbacks to come out in years. With the group blocking in front of him and the addition of David Njoku, he should see a successful career, at least early on. He's one of the most talented quarterbacks around, and could see a couple all-pro nods down the road.

53. :Lions: Jalen Tabor, CB, Florida

One Year Projection: 44 tackles, 4 INTs.

Career Projection: Tabor isn't the greatest tackler, but he does a great job of limiting guys in coverage, especially when he's playing tight with his footwork. He could see a couple pro bowl nods, and will be a good starter for the Lions if his work ethic concerns don't become an issue.

54. :dolphins: Raekwon McMillan, LB, Ohio State

One Year Projection: 50 tackles.

Career Projection: He's a solid backup for the Dolphins, but likely gets stuck behind Kiko Alonso on the depth chart, he doesn't have the range to hold up in coverage, but could do a decent job as a run stuffer. He may see work at outside linebacker.

55. :Giants: Dalvin Tomlinson, DT, Alabama

One Year Projection: 35 tackles, 2 sacks.

Career Projection: Tomlinson is more natural as a run stuffer than a pass-rusher, and could be a decent space clogger for the Giants. He should be a solid starter for the entirety of his contract, but may benefit moving elsewhere for a better scheme in free agency.

56. :Raiders: Obi Melifonwu, S, Connecticut

One Year Projection: 21 tackles, 1 INTs.

Career Projection: Melifonwu has the athletic upside to be a starter down the road, but will likely be stuck behind Reggie Nelson as a backup. He should become the starter in a couple years when Nelson starts to slack off, though. While he may never be a pro bowler, Melifonwu has flashes.

57. :Texans: Zach Cunningham, LB, Vanderbilt

One Year Projection: 43 tackles, 2 INTs.

Career Projection: Cunningham is a great backup, and could be a decent starter under the right circumstances for the Texans. He likely starts over McKinney on passing downs, as he is much more apt to succeed in coverage. He is way too inconsistent as a tackler to see extensive action early on, though. He'll likely hang around for more than his first contract.

58. :Seahawks: Ethan Pocic, C, LSU

One Year Projection: Solid starter at center for the Seahawks.

Career Projection: Pocic isn't that mobile, but he has the strength and run blocking to do well at the next level. His feet can be lackluster at times, but he plays strong in his upper body. He may not be a pro bowler, but he should be a decent starter for the Seahawks through his contract.

59. :Chiefs: Tanoh Kpassagnon, DE, Villanova

One Year Projection: 15 tackles.

Career Projection: Kpassagnon has intriguing size, but doesn't fit well as a run stuffing defensive end due to his lack of leverage and inconsistent technique. He needs a lot of work, and will likely just be a backup as a Chief. He could develop into a low end starter if he goes to a team that utilizes him well, though.

60. :Cowboys: Chidobe Awuzie, CB, Colorado

One Year Projection: 34 tackles, 1 INT.

Career Projection: Awuzie is a solid athlete, but plays undersized in his style. He is an inconsistent tackler, and while he moves fluid in coverage, he is slow to recognize what's around him. Solid backup for the Cowboys, although necessity might make him a low-end starter.

61. :Packers: Josh Jones, S, North Carolina State

One Year Projection: 85 tackles.

Career Projection: Jones is an immediate impact player as an in-the-box safety, and should start over Morgan Burnett as a rookie. He should make multiple pro bowls in his career, and could see an all-pro appearance. Terrifying run defender.

62. :Steelers: JuJu Smith-Schuster, WR, USC

One Year Projection: 25 receptions, 200 yards, 1 TD.

Career Projection: Smith-Schuster fits as a #2 receiver who lacks the athleticism to consistently get separation from defensive backs. He's not a bad player, but he isn't great either. He will likely survive his first contract with the Steelers, but may struggle to get a big deal in free agency.

63. :Bills: Dion Dawkins, OT, Temple

One Year Projection: Backup at tackle.

Career Projection: Dawkins has intriguing size and footwork for a tackle, but he plays with bad leverage too often and is a non-factor in the run game a lot of times. He will likely make it through his first contract, but could struggle to find work afterwards.

64. :panthers: Taylor Moton, OG, Western Michigan

One Year Projection: Immediate starter at right tackle.

Career Projection: Moton is best used on the inside, but has the length to play right tackle if need be. He's a solid starter for the Panthers, and is a mover in the run game. He's nothing really special, but he should be a decent player for all four years, and may see an extension down the line, especially if he gets kicked inside.

4. :jags: Leonard Fournette, RB, LSU

One Year Projection: 350 carries, 1250 yards, 15 TDs.

Career Projection: Fournette will have a somewhat mediocre YPC to start his career, but that's largely due to a terrible line in Jacksonville. He's every bit the bruiser you want at the position, and being a freak athlete will help a lot to still be productive despite the problems he will face in Jacksonville. If he gets a better line, he could certainly see an increase in yardage as his career progresses.

only four players have ever had that many carries in their rookie season and none since 1999: Player Season Finder Query Results | Pro-Football-Reference.com

only four players have ever had that many carries in their rookie season and none since 1999: Player Season Finder Query Results | Pro-Football-Reference.com

It's certainly a fair point, but I think Fournette will receive that kind of workload if he is able to stay healthy. Even with Ivory and Yeldon on the roster, I think Fournette is the type of player that will receive 25-30 carries a game on average. You're not drafting him to air it out and give him 15 carries, and he's not going to see that much action in the passing game. When Fournette's on the field, everyone knows what the Jags are looking to do with him. Give the ball to the big man and let him slam into defenders who get in his way.

Did the Broncos switch back to 3-4? I'm sure they'll run a hybrid of some sort. They certainly have the personnel to do so. Going to be interesting to see the kind of scheme they use now that Wade left.

Did the Broncos switch back to 3-4? I'm sure they'll run a hybrid of some sort. They certainly have the personnel to do so. Going to be interesting to see the kind of scheme they use now that Wade left.

From my understanding they run a hybrid that has a lot of packages using their bigger linemen as combo 3-4 DEs/4-3 DTs. Either way, I think Walker is more of a fit playing off the tackle's shoulder rather than playing off the guard in some manner. I think he'll find success as an interior guy, but not nearly to the extent you'd see if he were to play as an edge defender.

65. :Browns: Larry Ogunjobi, DT, Charlotte

One Year Projection: 19 tackles, 2 sacks.

Career Projection: While Ogunjobi brings some decent skills to the table, the reality of the Browns defensive line is that sixth rounder pick Caleb Brantley is more likely to be slotted in beside Danny Shelton on a pure talent basis. If Brantley is cleared of wrongdoing off-the-field, he will likely be the man on the interior over Ogunjobi. However, Ogunjobi could see a fruitful career as a backup.

66. :49ers: Ahkello Witherspoon, CB, Colorado

One Year Projection: 35 tackles, 4 INTs.

Career Projection: Witherspoon could pan out to be one of the better cornerbacks in this class, as he is one of the most physically imposing DBs around. The coordination he has with his footwork for a guy so big is rare, and he should develop into a pro bowler.

67. :Saints: Alvin Kamara, RB, Tennessee

One Year Projection: 75 carries, 250 yards, 2 TDs. 35 receptions, 200 yards, 2 TDs.

Career Projection: Kamara has severe limitations to his game as pure runner, and won't be a guy who runs up the middle. He's going to get most of his work as a pass catcher, and will be used accordingly. He's a passing down back who will be the team's #2 or #3 back with a defined role. I doubt he ever becomes a starter.

68. :jags: Dawuane Smoot, DE, Illinois

One Year Projection: 28 tackles, 3 sacks.

Career Projection: Smoot is more of a motor pass rusher than a skill pass rusher. He has a very strong base and can play in both pass defense and run defense. However, Yannick Ngakoue may have the starting job locked up. If he doesn't, Smoot could become a starter quickly. Otherwise, he may have to bide his time to free agency.

69. :Rams: Cooper Kupp, WR, Eastern Washington

One Year Projection: 2 receptions, 15 yards.

Career Projection: Kupp has inconsistent hands, can't separate from defenders, and will likely just end up as a back of the roster guy. I don't buy the idea of him becoming a weapon for Goff, and I think he will fall off the map quickly.

70. :Vikings: Pat Elflein, C, Ohio State

One Year Projection: Elflein should immediately start for the Vikings, and will likely be the anchor for the offensive line. He's an immediate pro bowler talent, and should dominate from day one.

Career Projection: Long term he may not see

71. :Chargers: Dan Feeney, OG, Indiana

One Year Projection: Feeney is one of the best linemen in this class, and it should show as a rookie. He should be a dominant guard from the first snap, and I would not be shocked to see him push for a pro bowl appearance as a rookie.

Career Projection: Feeney should make multiple pro bowls in his career, and I would not be shocked to see him on an all-pro team.

72. :Titans: Taywan Taylor, WR, Western Kentucky

One Year Projection: 61 receptions, 630 yards, 5 TDs.

Career Projection: Taylor may never be an elite wide receiver, but he should be a solid starter in the slot for years to come. He might sneak in a pro bowl or two in his career, but likely just hangs around for 5-7 years as a favorite target for Mariota.

73. :Bengals: Jordan Willis, DE, Kansas State

One Year Projection: 13 tackles, 2 sacks.

Career Projection: Willis is a borderline starter, and he has all the athletic tools to be successful. However, he wins more with his motor than his skillset. He should be a solid backup for several years, but he likely won't become much more than a rotational guy.

74. :Ravens: Chris Wormley, DE, Michigan

One Year Projection: 25 tackles, 1 sack.

Career Projection: Wormley is a bit underdeveloped in terms of his actual technique, but he has dominating size and strength. He should be an immediate starter for the Ravens, although he may get replaced before his first contract runs out. Long term he's a high end backup.

75. :Falcons: Duke Riley, LB, LSU

One Year Projection: (No tape/grade)

Career Projection: N/A (No tape/grade)

76. :Saints: Alex Anzalone, LB, Florida

One Year Projection: N/A (No tape/grade)

77. :panthers: Daeshon Hall, DE, Texas A&M

One Year Projection: 11 tackles, 1 sack.

Career Projection: Hall has a lot of athletic ability, but he doesn't have much polish to his game yet. He's bendy, but that's about it. He will likely just become a backup, and while he could hang around there for several years, he isn't worth putting in as the starter right now.

78. :Ravens: Tim Williams, OLB, Alabama

One Year Projection: 48 tackles, 8 sacks.

Career Projection: Williams may pan out to be one of the best edge rushing linebackers in this class. He's incredibly polished and has a good set of moves in his arsenal. He's also a decent athlete, and should put all his skills together to become a near pro bowl talent early on his career. He may only see one or two pro bowls, and his off-the-field concerns are huge, but the upside is there.

79. :Jets: ArDarius Stewart, WR, Alabama

One Year Projection: 60 receptions, 650 yards, 6 TDs.

Career Projection: Stewart isn't a natural #1 target, but he has the physical toolbox to be a very dominant #2. He plays strong, and will push around defensive backs. He's not an incredible route-runner, but shows good understanding of how to use his footwork to win space. He will be a very good option for whoever the Jets decide to crown as their next franchise QB.

80. :Colts: Tarell Basham, DE, Ohio

One Year Projection: 47 tackles, 6 sacks.

Career Projection: Basham is not a natural fit at outside linebacker, so there will be limitations to what he can do for the Colts. However, he's able to bring a strong edge presence that the Colts would otherwise lack. He should be a solid starter for them for several years, although he may go to a different team by the end of his contract if the Colts maintain a 3-4 defense.

81. :Redskins: Fabian Moreau, CB, UCLA

One Year Projection: 17 tackles, 1 INT.

Career Projection: Moreau likely stays a backup behind Norman and Breeland, although he could get some action on special teams. His best shot of starting is taking over for Breeland, or filling in for an injury. Joshua Holsey should have the slot locked down immediately.

82. :Broncos: Carlos Henderson, WR, Louisiana Tech

One Year Projection: 25 receptions, 275 yards, 1 TD.

Career Projection: Henderson is a physical backup target for quarterbacks, but nothing overwhelmingly good. He's a solid backup, and should continue to be that for most of his career. He may never see a legitimate starting role, at least in Denver.

83. :Pats: Derek Rivers, DE, Youngstown State

One Year Projection: 6 tackles.

Career Projection: Rivers shouldn't see extensive playing time, as he is rather underdeveloped at this point in his career. He's likely a backup for the entirety of his career, and may not be on the Patriots for more than a couple years. He needs a lot of work to grow into something worth starting.

84. :Bucs: Chris Godwin, WR, Penn State

One Year Projection: 14 receptions, 200 yards, 1 TD.

Career Projection: Godwin has all the physical talent to be one of the top receivers to come out of this class, but he lacks consistency in his game. If he manages to put it all together, he could become a solid starter. However, at this current point I don't believe he will be much more than a long term depth player.

85. :Pats: Antonio Garcia, OT, Troy

One Year Projection: Backup or third string player who does not see reps barring a significant injury.

Career Projection: I doubt Garcia is going to be able to put his mobility together with good technique, but New England has some of the best coaching in the league for the offensive line. If there is any place for Garcia to develop to his full ability, it's in New England. I think he'll be a backup for a couple years then wash out, but it's no guarantee.

86. :Chiefs: Kareem Hunt, RB, Toledo

One Year Projection: 250 carries, 1100 yards, 11 TDs. 15 receptions, 75 yards, 1 TD.

Career Projection: Hunt isn't the most physically impressive back in this class, but he has remarkable balance through contact and refuses to go down to anything less than a mob hitting him. He's an immediate starter in Kansas City, and should become the lead back to take over Jamaal Charles. He may not see more than a pro bowl or two, but he should have a very fruitful career as long as his body holds up.

87. :Giants: Davis Webb, QB, California

One Year Projection: Benched by Eli Manning

Career Projection: Webb likely won't over for Manning when the time finally comes for Manning to retire. He's incredibly underdeveloped reading defenses and understanding where to go with the football. All the physical tool are there to be a backup for more than one contract, but he needs to develop a lot to become the heir.

88. :Raiders: Eddie Vanderdoes, DT, UCLA

One Year Projection: 8 tackles.

Career Projection: Vanderdoes doesn't have the skill-set to be much more than a depth guy in the long run. He may end up starting out of necessity due to the lack of depth on Oakland's interior line, but don't expect great results.

89. :Texans: D'Onta Foreman, RB, Texas

One Year Projection: 150 carries, 575 yards, 3 TDs.

Career Projection: Foreman fits best as a bellcow behind a good offensive line, not a committee back behind a spotty line. However, he should be a solid backup who gets 10 touches a game. He may never develop into the starter that the Texans will want down the road, but his size and speed should be good enough to hang around in the league through his first contract.

90. :Seahawks: Shaquill Griffin, CB, UCF

One Year Projection: 31 tackles, 2 INTs.

Career Projection: Griffin should slot in immediately across from Sherman. He is a bit raw, but has all the athleticism in the world. He may not hold that starting job for more than a year or two before being replaced by better corners, but he was certainly worth the investment here.

91. :Rams: John Johnson, S, Boston College

One Year Projection: 85 tackles, 2 INTs.

Career Projection: Johnson should slot in as an immediate starter. He's a great strong safety, and brings intensity into the box. If Mo Alexander is going to be fighting for the job with him, he'll likely win. He could make a pro bowl or two down the road, and should be a great starter for the Rams.

92. :Cowboys: Jourdan Lewis, CB, Michigan

One Year Projection: 18 tackles.

Career Projection: Lewis is likely just a long term backup for the Cowboys, although he could see some action due to the lack of depth in the Cowboys corner rotation.

93. :Packers: Montravius Adams, DT, Auburn

One Year Projection: 15 tackles, 1 sack.

Career Projection: Adams may not see extensive action, although he should be a solid backup for the Packers throughout his first contract. He's a decent pass rusher with imposing size, but he is a bit unpolished at the moment.

94. :Steelers: Cameron Sutton, CB, Tennessee

One Year Projection: 31 tackles, 3 INTs.

Career Projection: Sutton should be an immediate starter in the slot for Pittsburgh, and could see action on the outside over Ross Cockrell. He's a versatile corner with good athleticism and technique. He's not perfect, but he should be one of the teams better corners for the length of his contract.

95. :Seahawks: Delano Hill, S, Michigan

One Year Projection: 29 tackles.

Career Projection: Hill should be the replacement for Kam Chancellor down the road. He should make a pro bowl or two when he finally does become a starter. He's a dominant run stuffer who loves to come down hill and make plays. He's a good athlete as well, and can fly across the field with ease.

96. :Lions: Kenny Golladay, WR, Northern Illinois

One Year Projection: 6 receptions, 50 yards.

Career Projection: Golladay is an intriguing athlete, but his actual ball skills aren't nearly where they should be. He's an upside pick that likely won't pan out to be what the Lions want him to be. He should hang around on the roster for a year or two, but may be released after that.

97. :dolphins: Cordrea Tankersley, CB, Clemson

One Year Projection: 31 tackles.

Career Projection: Tankersley is a decent athlete, and plays incredibly strong. However, he has severe limitations with his coverage ability, and needs a lot of refinement to be a good starter. He may see action early on due to the lack of depth in the Miami secondary, but he's likely a long term backup if he stays at cornerback.

98. :Cardinals: Chad Williams, WR, Grambling State

One Year Projection: 35 receptions, 400 yards, 4 TDs.

Career Projection: Williams is one of the most interesting prospects at wide receiver in this entire class. He is great with the jump ball, and has serious #1 wide receiver upside. However, he's incredibly raw with the rest of his game and needs a lot of work overall. He should be a solid backup for the Cardinals, although he may never develop into the player they want him to be.

99. :Eagles: Rasul Douglas, CB, West Virginia

One Year Projection: 34 tackles, 2 INTs.

Career Projection: Douglas may not be a great player, but he is good enough to get immediate action in a depleted Philly corner group. He's likely going to end up a backup long term if Sidney Jones comes back healthy, although he is good enough to hang around for several years.

100. :Titans: Jonnu Smith, TE, Florida International

One Year Projection: 10 receptions, 75 yards.

Career Projection: Smith is incredibly raw, and while he does have upside as an H-back/receiving TE combo, he needs a lot of work to be worth putting out on the field. He should be a depth player for the Titans, although he could become a lightly used backup to Delanie Walker.

101. :Broncos: Brendan Langley, CB, Lamar

One Year Projection: Does not play

Career Projection: Langley was underwhelming at Lamar. He is an NFL caliber athlete, but that's it. Off the field issues and poor play should result in a quick exit from the league.

102. :Seahawks: Nazair Jones, DT, North Carolina

One Year Projection: 2 tackles.

Career Projection: Jones will likely be sitting at the back of the roster, and may never get significant action in Seattle. He may become a backup if he leaves Seattle, but his career path does not like it's in a good place right now.

103. :Saints: Trey Hendrickson, DE, Florida Atlantic

One Year Projection: 45 tackles, 7 sacks.

Career Projection: Hendrickson has an odd stance, but he comes in effectively from the outside with very good bend. He's likely going to become an immediate starter across from Cameron Jordan, and could see significant success early on. He's a potential pro bowler down the road.

104. :49ers: C.J. Beathard, QB, Iowa

Career Projection: Beathard's experience operating a pro style offense could get him looks as a backup, but that's his peak, and that's really pushing it. I expect him to bounce around the league for a couple years as QB3 for teams, but he should never see a significant rise beyond that.

105. :Steelers: James Conner, RB, Pittsburgh

One Year Projection: 150 carries, 700 yards, 8 TDs.

Career Projection: Conner is the traditional power back, and will be used as the thunder to Bell's lightning. He should be a very good backup for the Steelers, and if he leaves Pittsburgh down the road, he could become a starter for another team.

106. :Seahawks: Amara Darboh, WR, Michigan

One Year Projection: 35 receptions, 400 yards, 1 TD.

Career Projection: Darboh likely hangs around as the #4 receiver for the Seahawks, although he may not stay after his first contract. He has the upside to be a solid #2 receiver, but he isn't at the point yet, and will likely just stay a rotational WR.

107. :Bucs: Kendall Beckwith, LB, LSU

One Year Projection: 45 tackles.

Career Projection: Beckwith may not see significant action due to the current depth of the Bucs linebacker group, but it would not be a shock if he managed to cracked the starting lineup and became a good starter for them. He's a run stuffer who has no fear heading up the gaps to make a hit. He should be a decent starter for someone by the time he reaches his second contract.

Should start over Morgan Burnett... Wut. Is Burnett going to die or get cut? lol

108. :Packers: Vince Biegel, OLB, Wisconsin

One Year Projection: 18 tackles, 1 sack.

Career Projection: Biegel may not ever develop into a legitimate starting caliber talent, but he should be a very good rotational piece for the Packers. His versatility and motor will do wonders for him, and the Packers could put him in for injured starters and see good production.

109. :Vikings: Jaleel Johnson, DT, Iowa

One Year Projection: 2 tackles.

Career Projection: Johnson is pretty maxed out already as an athlete, and doesn't bring much to the table for the Vikings. He should see incredibly limited action, and should be near the bottom of the defensive lineman rotation for the entirety of his career.

110. :jags: Dede Westbrook, WR, Oklahoma

One Year Projection: 70 receptions, 950 yards, 7 TDs.

Career Projection: Westbrook is a first round talent that slipped due to major off-the-field issues. He has a stringy frame that may make him susceptible to injuries at the next level, but if he can healthy he should become a great receiver for the Jaguars. He should see multiple pro bowls.

111. :Seahawks: Tedric Thompson, S, Colorado

One Year Projection: Does not see the field

Career Projection: The Seahawks have already loaded up on their secondary throughout the rest of the draft, and Thompson is a missed tackle waiting to happen. The ball skills are intriguing, but I doubt he lives out the entirety of his first contract with Seattle. He's a backup at best, and a practice squad guy at worst.

112. :Bears: Eddie Jackson, S, Alabama

One Year Projection: 50 tackles, 2 INTs.

Career Projection: Jackson is likely going to max out as a solid safety with special teams ability. He's a starting caliber guy, but needs to recover fully from a broken leg before seeing the field. He should start over Quintin Demps, but it's not guarantee.

113. :Chargers: Rayshawn Jenkins, S, Miami

One Year Projection: 79 tackles, 3 INTs.

Career Projection: Jenkins should immediately start over Dwight Lowery at free safety, and should have a productive first contract with the Chargers. He has pro bowler upside, and should be a good starter for years to come.

114. :Redskins: Samaje Perine, RB, Oklahoma

One Year Projection: 250 attempts, 1000 yards, 7 TDs.

Career Projection: Perine may only start for a year or two for the Redskins, as he isn't a true starting caliber talent, but he should take the job over guys like Rob Kelley and Chris Thompson. He is an unathletic back who is surprisingly good in pass protection, and can play on all three downs.

115. :Cardinals: Dorian Johnson, OG, Pittsburgh

One Year Projection: Immediate starter for the Cardinals. Solid rookie season.

Career Projection: Johnson may not be much more than a bulldozer in the run game, but he is very effective at what he does. He should be a staple of the Cardinals offensive line for the next few years assuming he is healthy.

116. :Bengals: Carl Lawson, DE, Auburn

One Year Projection: 25 tackles, 6 sacks.

Career Projection: Lawson is a weird fit in the Bengals system, as he has the mold of a 3-4 outside linebacker, but he is being asked to play from the Bengals 4-3 system. He could take over as a situational edge rusher just off the line of scrimmage in the role Marquis Flowers currently occupies.

117. :Rams: Josh Reynolds, WR, Texas A&M

One Year Projection: 25 receptions, 200 yards, 4 TDs.

Career Projection: Reynolds is only really useful as a red zone threat due to his size. He is too slow to separate, but could see action as a goal line target who just wins with height. He may not survive his first contract, though, especially if the Rams continue to load up on receivers.

118. :Eagles: Mack Hollins, WR, North Carolina

One Year Projection: 10 receptions, 85 yards, 2 TDs.

Career Projection: Hollins size is intriguing, but he suffers many of the same issues as other big body targets. He can't separate, and will likely be used as a goal line receiver who can win the jump ball. He may not survive his first contract, and will likely be a backup at best long term

119. :Bears: Tarik Cohen, RB, North Carolina A&T

One Year Projection: Practice Squad

Career Projection: Cohen is underwhelming in nearly every aspect of his game, and will likely only be a special teams contributor if he makes the team. He's going to be out of the league within a couple years.

120. :Vikings: Ben Gedeon, LB, Michigan

One Year Projection: 55 tackles.

Career Projection: Gedeon may not see action due to the Vikings depth at LB, but he should be a destroyer on special teams who can fill any spot if injuries occur. If Eric Kendricks is retained, he could go somewhere else on his second contract and become a solid starter.

121. :49ers: Joe Williams, RB, Utah

One Year Projection: 25 carries, 75 yards. 10 receptions, 55 yards.

Career Projection: Williams goes down upon contact immediately, and may not see significant action for the 49ers. He's a quick change of pace guy, but doesn't have the overall skill set to be anything but average at best.

122. :Ravens: Nico Siragusa, OG, San Diego State

One Year Projection: Immediately takes the starting job from Alex Lewis. Above average starter.

Career Projection: Siragusa should be a good starter for the Ravens throughout the entirety of his contract, and may get another one from the Ravens. He has pro bowler upside, and should be an immediate impact player.

123. :Redskins: Montae Nicholson, S, Michigan State

124. :Lions: Jalen Reeves-Maybin, OLB, Tennessee

One Year Projection: 51 tackles.

Career Projection: Should see immediate action over Paul Worrilow. He's a run of the mill tackler who brings the heat when filling gaps. He may not be anything more than a decent starter, but he should be around for the Lions for his entire first contract.

125. :Rams: Samson Ebukam, OLB, Eastern Washington

One Year Projection: 37 tackles, 3 sacks.

Career Projection: Ebukam has pro bowler upside, and has a freak of nature athletic profile. However, I don't think he cracks the starting job with Connor Barwin, Ejuan Price, and Robert Quinn ahead of him. If Barwin or Quinn leave, he should be able to get into a starting role, but otherwise he may be leaving Los Angeles after his first contract.

126. :Browns: Howard Wilson, CB, Houston

One Year Projection: Will not play due to fractured kneecap.

Career Projection: Wilson is one of the best defensive backs in this class when healthy, and should be a pro bowler once he gets healthy. He's a complete back who has the tackling, ball skills, and footwork to be great for the Browns.

127. :Lions: Michael Roberts, TE, Toledo

One Year Projection: 25 receptions, 200 yards, 2 TDs.

Career Projection: Roberts is a freak athlete, and has incredible size and weight. He's very raw at the moment, but could develop into a decent starter down the road.

128. :Bengals: Josh Malone, WR, Tennessee

One Year Projection: Does not catch any passes

Career Projection: He's likely a practice squad guy long term, as he isn't nearly polished enough to be anything but a deep depth receiver. He may not survive his first contract.

129. :Raiders: David Sharpe, OT, Florida

One Year Projection: Does not see playing time

Career Projection: Sharpe has intriguing size and strength, but he should not be anything more than a backup long term. He gets beat like drum in pass protection, and has a long way to go developing as a run blocker. He may not survive the first contract.

130. :Texans: Julie'N Davenport, OT, Bucknell

One Year Projection: He should become an average starter at RT, but may not be anything more than that, at least as a rookie. He did solid against weak competition, but seemed to lack NFL caliber strength too often.

Career Projection: He may not be on the Texans for his second contract, but he should be a very good backup or average starter wherever he goes afterwards. He could be upgraded from, but he won't be a hole.

131. :Pats: Deatrich Wise Jr., DE, Arkansas

One Year Projection: 10 tackles, 1 sack.

Career Projection: Wise has occasional displays of bend and athleticism, but he is a bit undersized for a defensive end and needs a lot of work to become a starter. He's likely a long term backup, although he could be an emergency starter for a couple games.

132. :Eagles: Donnel Pumphrey, RB, San Diego State

One Year Projection: 125 carries, 650 yards, 3 TDs. 20 receptions, 150 yards, 1 TD.

Career Projection: I'm not buying the Eagles using Pumphrey as a slot receiver instead of a running back, and if they are they're being incredibly silly with him. He's a slender guy who won't be able to take a full workload, but he's one of the best vision runners to come out in years, and can make something out of nothing. He's incredibly elusive, and has deceptive balance through contact. Great change of pace back.

133. :Cowboys: Ryan Switzer, WR, North Carolina

One Year Projection: 65 receptions, 600 yards, 4 TDs.

Career Projection: Switzer is an immediate impact in the slot, and is about as good as it gets for a smaller receiver who makes his money on clean routes and good hands. He has pro bowler upside down the road, but may never have the production to get a spot as anything but an alternative.

134. :Packers: Jamaal Williams, RB, BYU

One Year Projection: 250 carries, 1100 yards, 7 TDs.

Career Projection: Williams is a solid starting caliber back. He may not be an elite athlete, but he has good balance, vision, and power. He's the type of workhorse that you can load up your backfield behind. May be replaced after his first contract, but could hang around for his second.

135. :Steelers: Joshua Dobbs, QB, Tennessee

Career Projection: Dobbs is likely a practice squad guy that got overdrafted due to his smarts and work ethic. He has terrible mechanics, and relies on his legs way too often. He should be the third string guy behind Landry Jones, and may not hang around in Pittsburgh for long.

136. :Falcons: Sean Harlow, OG, Oregon State

One Year Projection: Harlow likely backs up Andy Levitre, and shouldn't see snaps unless there is an injury somewhere on the offensive line

Career Projection: Harlow likely maxes out as a decent backup, although he could see occasional action as a starter due to injury. He likely survives his first contract, and may be taken somewhere else to be a starter, although his skillset may not warrant it.

137. :Colts: Zach Banner, OG, USC

One Year Projection: Banner should immediately get snaps over Denzelle Good, although he will certainly have to fight for the guard spot. He's a low end guy, but his size and strength should be fun to watch.

Career Projection: Banner likely won't ever develop into a long term starter, as his footwork and core movement can be absolutely atrocious at times. He certainly won't ever develop on the outside, and will likely be limited to working as snowplow at guard. I think he gets through his first contract in Indy, then gets overpaid massively in free agency.

138. :Bengals: Ryan Glasgow, DT, Michigan

One Year Projection: 25 tackles, 3 sacks.

Career Projection: Glasgow likely won't see significant action early on in his career due to the skill of Geno Atkins, but he should be a very good starter down the road. He may not stay in Cincinnati after his first contract ends, but regardless of whether he just waits his turn behind Geno or goes somewhere else, he has pro bowler upside down the road.

139. :Chiefs: Jehu Chesson, WR, Michigan

One Year Projection: 70 receptions, 800 yards, 4 TDs.

Career Projection: Chesson is likely a long term #2 target, but his ball skills are remarkable. He should be a very solid starter across from Jeremy Maclin, and could be one of the focal points of the Chiefs offense for the next several years.

140. :Giants: Wayne Gallman, RB, Clemson

One Year Projection: 250 attempts, 1150 yards, 8 TDs. 20 receptions, 100 yards, 1 TD.

Career Projection: Gallman is one of the best backs in this class, and has pro bowler upside down the road. His balance and vision are great, and he is a tough out when going between the tackles. He should work great paired up with Paul Perkins, and could hang around as the Giants workhorse back for a long time.

141. :Jets: Chad Hansen, WR, California

One Year Projection: 85 receptions, 1150 yards, 11 TDs.

Career Projection: Hansen is one of the best receivers in this class in terms of ball skills, and he has great overall body control. He's a crisp route runner, and has some serious OBJ qualities to his game. He should be an immediate star in New York, although he may not be able to churn out the production of a truly elite receiver due to the lack of talent at quarterback.

142. :Texans: Carlos Watkins, DT, Clemson

One Year Projection: 30 tackles, 2 sacks.

Career Projection: Watkins is a better fit in a 4-3 system where he is allowed to get after the quarterback rather than play run defense. However, he should be a starter at DE for the Texans, and will allow Jadeveon Clowney to move back to outside linebacker.

143. :Colts: Marlon Mack, RB, USF

One Year Projection: 20 carries, 55 yards.

Career Projection: Mack has some jitter to his game, but doesn't have the speed or strength through contact to be much more than a depth player. He may sneak on as the Colts #3 back behind Gore and Turbin, but don't expect anything significant to emerge out of his time in Indianapolis.

144. :Colts: Grover Stewart, DT, Albany State

Career Projection: Even with very little depth on the defensive line, Stewart is not a legitimate NFL caliber talent. He's likely going to end up on the practice squad within a year or two, and I would not be shocked if he was in the last round of cuts during the preseason.

Edited by Chernobyl426

Read that the 9ers will use Solly Thomas as their strong side DE and move him inside on passing downs. Seems like they will move him around to get him into favorable matchups, which is exactly how he will thrive.

145. :Broncos: Jake Butt, TE, Michigan

One Year Projection: 40 receptions, 350 yards, 2 TDs.

Career Projection: Butt is still recovering from a torn ACL in Michigan's bowl game, so he will limited early on in the season. However, he has the receiving skills to become a decent starter once he is healthy. He's a lackluster blocker, but he's good enough to be put out on the field over Virgil Green.

146. :49ers: George Kittle, TE, Iowa

One Year Projection: 35 receptions, 300 yards, 1 TD.

Career Projection: Kittle did well at the combine, but his athleticism doesn't show on tape. He's not a big receiving threat, and will mostly be used as a safety blanket for whoever San Francisco decides to start at quarterback. He's a great blocker, and arguably one of the best in this class. That's what should net him several years as a starter.

147. :Bears: Jordan Morgan, OG, Kutztown

One Year Projection: Doesn't make 53-man roster.

Career Projection: Out of the league within a couple years. Morgan didn't look good even against mediocre competition, and he's not polished enough to be worth stashing on the practice squad.

148. :jags: Blair Brown, LB, Ohio

149. :Falcons: Damontae Kazee, CB, San Diego State

One Year Projection: 40 tackles, 5 INTs.

Career Projection: Kazee should be an immediate starter in the slot, and should be playing at a pro bowl level very quickly. I wouldn't be shocked to see him become a starter on the outside despite the lack of height, either. He's an elite caliber corner from a technical and tenacity standpoint.

150. :Jets: Jordan Leggett, TE, Clemson

One Year Projection: 35 receptions, 300 yards.

Career Projection: Leggett should be an immediate starter for the Jets due to the lack of talent at the tight end position, but he's not anything but a journeyman long term. He's a backup caliber guy who is sluggish as a route-runner and blocker, and his hands are not consistent.

151. :Chargers: Desmond King, CB, Iowa

One Year Projection: 20 tackles.

Career Projection: King is a starting caliber corner, albeit a very limited one who has to be schemed properly to succeed. He isn't consistent enough as a tackler to be used as a safety, and would be best used in a zone off-press scheme that lets him break down what's in front of him. He likely won't see starting reps in the stacked Chargers corner group, but he could be successful elsewhere.

152. :panthers: Corn Elder, CB, Miami

One Year Projection: 35 tackles, 1 INT.

Career Projection: Elder should become an immediate starter across from James Bradberry. However, he could be used as a slot piece rather than an outside corner. He's a solid tackler who plays vicious in the run game. He has good awareness, which makes up for his lackluster athleticism. He should be an okay starter for several years, although his limitations will prevent him from seeing significant success.

153. :Bengals: Jake Elliott, K, Memphis

154. :Redskins: Jeremy Sprinkle, TE, Arkansas

One Year Projection: 25 receptions, 300 yards, 1 TD.

Career Projection: Sprinkle is an absolute mauler in the run game, and should be used primarily as an extra body in that aspect. He's a capable receiver, but nothing incredible. His limitations as an athlete and the dominance of Jordan Reed will prevent him from seeing overwhelming action, but when he's out there, expect him to make an impact. Solid starter down the road.

155. :Titans: Jayon Brown, LB, UCLA

156. :Falcons: Brian Hill, RB, Wyoming

One Year Projection: 50 carries, 175 yards, 1 TD.

Career Projection: Hill isn't anything special as a runner, and will likely be a career backup. He may see an elevation to the backup role if Coleman or Freeman leave in free agency, but if both stay he may be the odd man out looking for a job elsewhere around the league.

157. :Cardinals: Will Holden, OT, Vanderbilt

One Year Projection: Likely doesn't see significant action

Career Projection: Holden is likely a career backup, but could come in as an emergency starter. He's a solid athlete, but his technique isn't well refined. He needs a couple years to develop before being able to step in as a legitimate success for the Cardinals.

158. :Colts: Nate Hairston, CB, Temple

159. :Ravens: Jermaine Eluemunor, OT, Texas A&M

160. :Browns: Roderick Johnson, OT, Florida State

One Year Projection: Johnson should become the immediate starter at right tackle, and should perform at a pro bowler level.

Career Projection: Johnson has a very good shot at replacing Joe Thomas long term. He's a rangy blocker who has all the physical tools to dominate, and if he can become more consistent in the run game, he should see multiple pro bowls.

161. :Colts: Anthony Walker Jr., OLB, Northwestern

One Year Projection: 10 tackles.

Career Projection: Walker isn't a good scheme fit for the Colts, and may see limited action because of it. He likely stays on special teams for the entirety of time with the Colts. However, he could become a very good backup on a 4-3 team that utilizes him properly as a run stuffing linebacker.

162. :Bucs: Jeremy McNichols, RB, Boise State

One Year Projection: 175 carries, 750 yards, 6 TDs.

Career Projection: McNichols should start off his career splitting carries with Doug Martin, but if Martin decides to leave in free agency McNichols could become the full time workhorse for the Bucs. He's a well-built back who has great lateral movement skills and good vision. He likely won't ever reach pro bowls, but he should be good enough for the Bucs to keep him around for a while.

163. :Bills: Matt Milano, OLB, Boston College

One Year Projection: 5 tackles

Career Projection: Milano likely ends up as a special teams guy long term, as he isn't consistent enough in coverage or as a tackler to be anything but a bottom of the roster guy. He may be out of the league after a few seasons if he can't cement himself on special teams.

164. :dolphins: Isaac Asiata, OG, Utah

One Year Projection: Immediate starter at LG. Bully in the run game.

Career Projection: Asiata mostly maxes out as a big people mover in the run game. He is a nasty blocker who loves to dish out punishment. However, he isn't going to be perfect with his technique or pass blocking skills. Solid starter for the entirety of his first contract, but he probably won't see recognition.

165. :Lions: Jamal Agnew, CB, San Diego

166. :Eagles: Shelton Gibson, WR, West Virginia

One Year Projection: Does not make the 53-man roster

Career Projection: Gibson is a speed threat that doesn't have much speed. He's a limited route-runner and needs a lot of polish to see any success. Don't expect him to hang around in the NFL for more than a couple of years.

167. :Giants: Avery Moss, DE, Youngstown State

Career Projection: He's limited both athletically and technically. He will likely hang around on practice squads for a year or two and then be out of the league.

168. :Raiders: Marquel Lee, LB, Wake Forest

One Year Projection: 10 tackles

Career Projection: Lee should see some action on special teams, but he isn't going to be a significant contributer long term. He's a limited athlete who can't consistently tackle. He may stick around for a couple of years at the back of the roster, but he shouldn't see a second contract.

169. :Texans: Treston DeCoud, CB, Oregon State

One Year Projection: Does not make the 53-man roster.

Career Projection: DeCoud needs the ideal scheme and surrounding cast to see any success. He's athletically limited and doesn't have the polish to his game that would make him an NFL caliber cornerback. He will likely be on the practice squad for a year or two, then be out of the NFL.

170. :Vikings: Rodney Adams, WR, USF.

One Year Projection: 30 receptions, 250 yards, 1 TD.

Career Projection: Adams is a solid backup receiver who has the overall game to find some success. He's not a perfect route-runner or hands catcher, but his athleticism and style of play should put him in talks as a potential #2 receiver down the road for the Vikings.

171. :Bills: Nathan Peterman, QB, Pittsburgh

Career Projection: Peterman may be stuck as the Bills #3 quarterback behind Tyrod Taylor and Cardale Jones. He's a solid short passer who has decent mobility, however, his arm and mental game are too limited to be anything but a depth guy or backup.

172. :Broncos: Isaiah McKenzie, WR, Georgia

173. :Steelers: Brian Allen, CB, Utah

One Year Projection: 15 tackles

Career Projection: Allen is an intriguing athlete, although he needs a lot of polish and protection with his scheme to see significant success. He should make it through his first contract, and could crack into a starting role down the road.

174. :Falcons: Eric Saubert, TE, Drake

Career Projection: While Saubert may be on a practice squad for a couple of years, he should flame out rather quickly. He'll be out of the league before his first contract ends.

175. :Packers: DeAngelo Yancey, WR, Purdue

Career Projection: I honestly would not be shocked to see Yancey miss out on practice squad opportunities and become a free agent. He's underwhelming as a route-runner and catcher, and he needs a lot of refinement to become a legitimate NFL caliber receiver.

176. :Bengals: J.J. Dielman, C, Utah

One Year Projection: Immediate starter, and potential pro bowler.

Career Projection: One of the better offensive linemen in this class, Dielman is elite as a move piece. He should start over Bodine and be a very good offensive lineman for the Bengals for the entirety of his first contract.

177. :49ers: Trent Taylor, WR, Louisiana Tech

One Year Projection: 55 receptions, 500 yards, 4 TDs.

Career Projection: Taylor is one of the most polished receivers in this class as a pure route-runner and hands catcher. He has glue on his fingers, and while he isn't able to separate with pure athleticism, he is able to do so with good technique and footwork. He's a solid starter, although the athletic limitations will prevent him from being anything special.

178. :dolphins: Davon Godchaux, DT, LSU

One Year Projection: 15 tackles, 1 sack.

Career Projection: Godchaux may not see significant success in the Dolphins scheme. He is a better run stuffer than a pass rusher, but he isn't a huge guy. He's likely a long term backup if he stays on the Dolphins, but could be an emergency starter if necessary. He'd be a better fit for a 3-4 defense, though.

179. :Cardinals: T.J. Logan, RB, North Carolina

One Year Projection: 25 carries, 75 yards.

Career Projection: Logan may have great speed, but he doesn't show it when he is in pads. He's too tall as a runner, and is way too easy to take down. He doesn't get good pad level through contact, and his balance is questionable at best. He's likely a long term depth player for the Cardinals, and that should be his peak as an NFL player.

180. :Vikings: Danny Isidora, OG, Miami

One Year Projection: Does not see significant action.

Career Projection: Isidora is a decent athlete who can push people around, but he is way too inconsistent with his hand placement and will get destroyed due to taking poor angles. He is likely a depth lineman, although he could develop into a serviceable backup with a lot of work for his technique.

181. :Jets: Dylan Donahue, DE, West Georgia

182. :Packers: Aaron Jones, RB, UTEP

Career Projection: Aaron Jones likely maxes out as a practice squad guy, although he could sneak onto a team with limited running back depth. He's likely going to wash out within a couple years of being in the league.

183. :Chiefs: Ukeme Eligwe, OLB, Georgia Southern

184. :Eagles: Nathan Gerry, S, Nebraska

One Year Projection: 35 tackles.

Career Projection: Gerry is a good run stuffer who has the ability to succeed as an in-the-box boomer. He may not see much action early on due to the Eagles having Malcolm Jenkins and Rodney McLeod. He could be a starter down the road, but should be limited to rotational snaps for now.

Edited by Chernobyl426

185. :Browns: Caleb Brantley, DT, Florida

One Year Projection: 40 tackles, 7 sacks

Career Projection: Brantley is one of the most talented defensive linemen in this class, and only really fell due to off-the-field concerns. However, if he keeps on the straight and narrow, he should see multiple pro bowls for the Browns across from Danny Shelton.

186. :ravens; Chuck Clark, S, Virginia Tech

Career Projection: Clark has the upside to be a practice squad guy or a bottom of the roster defensive back, but he's likely going to spend his first year or two on the practice squad, and may never make the 53-man roster if more talent comes through Baltimore in the secondary.

187. :Seahawks: Mike Tyson, S, Cincinnati

One Year Projection: 2 tackles

Career Projection: Tyson is a solid backup caliber strong safety who will be sitting behind Kam Chancellor and Delano Hill. He may see some time on special teams, but it is unlikely he gets significant action barring a string of injuries in the LoB. He maxes out mostly as an average backup, though.

188. :Jets: Elijah McGuire, RB, Louisiana-Lafayette

Career Projection: McGuire has the potential to be a practice squad guy, but he isn't much of an NFL caliber running back. He's likely out of the league within a couple of years.

189. :Rams: Tanzel Smart, DT, Tulane

Career Projection: Smart has some upside as a pass-rusher, but he doesn't fit the Rams new scheme and will struggle to consistently win against NFL athletes. He may end up on the practice squad for a couple seasons, but likely won't ever find significant success for the Rams.

190. :Chargers: Sam Tevi, OT, Utah

Career Projection: Tevi's performance in college was largely propped up by an elite supporting line. He has decent mobility, but his hand placement and footwork are atrocious for an NFL linemen. He may hover around the practice squad for a year or two, but should be out of the league before his first contract is up.

191. :Cowboys: Xavier Woods, S, Louisiana Tech

One Year Projection: 75 tackles, 2 INTs.

Career Projection: Woods should immediately step in as the starter over Jeff Heath as strong safety, and would be a good starter day one for the Cowboys. He isn't a great athlete, but he's a smart bruiser who can come downhill and make plays. Expect him to make it to his second contract.

192. :panthers: Alex Armah, FB, West Georgia

193. :Bengals: Jordan Evans, LB, Oklahoma

One Year Projection: 25 tackles

Career Projection: Evans likely doesn't ever steal the starting job in Cincinnati, but he is good enough to be a rotational linebacker and a force on special teams. He's not a great athlete, but has good diagnosing skills and tackles with power. He should be a decent backup through his first contract.

194. :dolphins: Vincent Taylor, DT, Oklahoma State

195. :Bills: Tanner Vallejo, ILB, Boise State

One Year Projection: 85 tackles, 3 INTs.

Career Projection: Vallejo should steal the starting job early on in the season due to his athleticism and coverage skills. He is typically a good form tackler who hits hard when he makes contact. While he needs to be more consistent when it comes to bringing guys down by himself, he should be an immediate impact player for the Bills.

196. :Saints: Al-Quadin Muhammad, DE, Miami

One Year Projection: 15 tackles, 3 sacks.

Career Projection: Muhammad will likely be stuck behind Hendrickson and Jordan as a rotational pass-rusher for the entirety of his first contract, but when that time elapses he should be able to find starter work elsewhere. He isn't a freak of nature athlete, but has a good combination of power and technique to win on the edge.

197. :Jets: Jeremy Clark, CB, Michigan

One Year Projection: 20 tackles

Career Projection: Clark may see starter action early on due to the lack of depth for the Jets at the cornerback position, but that should only be until more feasible options come along later on down the road. He's a big physical corner who imposes his will on receivers, but lacks the technique and natural fluidity to be a successful corner long term.

198. :49ers: D.J. Jones, DT, Ole Miss

One Year Projection: 20 tackles

Career Projection: Jones may take the starting job early on the inside, but he isn't a freak of nature talent at the position, and could be replaced later on down the road. He's a good run stuffer who lacks the athleticism to do much else. Expect a fruitful career as a backup with occasional playing time.

199. :Redskins: Chase Roullier, OG, Wyoming

One Year Projection: Immediate starter at LG over Lauvao. Good rookie year.

Career Projection: Roullier has pro bowler upside, and should see immediate success next to Trent Williams if the Redskins decide to use him at his natural position. He's a bully in the run game, and has the mobility you want in an NFL guard. Expect him to start through his first contract.

200. :Giants: Adam Bisnowaty, OT, Pittsburgh

One Year Projection: Starts at RT over Bobby Hart. Good rookie year that gets pro bowler consideration.

Career Projection: Bisnowaty has elite size and length, and does a good job of keeping defenders at the end of his reach. He needs to tune up his footwork a little bit, but he should be a very solid starter for the Giants for the entirety of his first contract. He may end up taking Ereck Flower's job at LT.

201. :Vikings: Bucky Hodges, TE/WR, Virginia Tech

One Year Projection: 30 receptions, 350 yards, 4 TDs.

Career Projection: Hodges is a jump ball phenom thanks to his size and athleticism, but that's about all he has to his game. He's not a capable blocker, and will need to be used solely as a mismatch to be successful. Expect the Vikings to use him on a situational basis. He may leave after his first contract if the Vikings aren't pleased with the output. He'll hang around the league, though.

202. :49ers: Pita Taumoepenu, DE, Utah

One Year Projection: 15 tackles, 6 sacks.

Career Projection: Taumoepenu doesn't have the size or strength to be anything more than a rotational pass-rusher at the NFL level. However, he's fast off the line and has very good bend. He should see success at the next level just based on that, although he will never blossom into much more than a rotational guy with a knack for chasing quarterbacks.

203. :Broncos: De'Angelo Henderson, RB, Coastal Carolina

Career Projection: Henderson doesn't have any legitimate NFL caliber traits, and because of that he will likely end up as a practice squad guy. He may be out of the league before his first contract is up.

204. :Jets: Derrick Jones, CB, Ole Miss

205. :Lions: Jeremiah Ledbetter, DT, Arkansas

One Year Projection: 10 tackles

Career Projection: Ledbetter may be the long term solution to the departure of Haloti Ngata, but he isn't much more than an average starting talent. He's going to be buried on the depth chart for the first couple years of his rookie contract, but he has the run stuffing ability and overall game to be a valuable asset.

206. :Rams: Sam Rogers, FB, Virginia Tech

One Year Projection: Average blocking FB who helps give Gurley a chance

Career Projection: Rogers isn't a freak athlete, but he's one of the strongest fullbacks around and does a good job of clearing up gaps for his running back. He may not be great enough to warrant a big payday, but the Rams could pay him a fair amount to retain him after his first contract.

207. :Bengals: Brandon Wilson, CB/RB, Houston

208. :Cardinals: Jonathan Ford, S, Auburn

One Year Projection: 55 tackles

Career Projection: Ford will be buried on one of the deepest safety groups in the league, and may struggle to crack into it early on. However, he should be able to fight his way to the starting job at strong safety later in the year. He's a bruiser who loves to come down and make a hit in the run game. Expect him to be a decent starter for the Cardinals throughout his first contract, assuming the Cardinals don't decide to run Mathieu and Baker both at safety.

209. :Redskins: Robert Davis, WR, Georgia State

Career Projection: Davis has intriguing athleticism, but is way too inconsistent with his route-running and hands to be much more than a practice squad guy. If he puts it all together he could see some time on the 53-man roster, but it's no guarantee he does.

210. :Seahawks: Justin Senior, OT, Mississippi State

Career Projection: Senior is a sluggish run blocker who lacks the overall game to find success at the NFL level. He's likely out of the league before his first contract is up.

211. :Pats: Conor McDermott, OT, UCLA

One Year Projection: Bottom of the depth chart tackle who sees no playing time

Career Projection: McDermott is an intriguing combination of length and height, but he never consistently puts it together on the field with his technique. If the Patriots can rope him in, he could be a good backup, but it's more likely he is on the bottom of the depth chart for his contract then signs elsewhere.

212. :Packers: Kofi Amichia, OT, USF

One Year Projection: Buried on the depth chart, but hangs on for a roster spot.

Career Projection: Amichia is a good athlete who has NFL mobility and good understanding of leverage. If he becomes more consistent with the angles he takes to his target, he could become a decent starter down the road. Odds are he ends up leaving the Packers due to lack of opportunity after his first contract, but he could catch on somewhere else and become an average tackle.

213. :Steelers: Colin Holba, LS, Louisville

One Year Projection: N/A (I don't watch long snappers)

Career Projection: N/A (I don't watch long snapper)

214. :Eagles: Elijah Qualls, DT, Washington

Career Projection: Qualls has serious strength, but his overall game is too limited to see success at the next level. He may hover around on practice squads or the bottom of rosters for a couple years, but in the end he should wash out early in his career.

215. :Lions: Brad Kaaya, QB, Miami

One Year Projection: Does not play, but beats out Jake Rudock for the #2 job.

Career Projection: Kaaya has the upside to be a decent starter behind a good offensive line, but he needs the right situation for that to happen. If Stafford decides to retire early or Kaaya leaves after his first contract is up, he may see some demand in a Matt Flynn type of way. He will likely be a journeyman, but a decent one.

216. :Cowboys: Marquez White, CB, Florida State

One Year Projection: 35 tackles

Career Projection: White could see significant action early on for the Cowboys due to the lack of depth at the cornerback position. He has some holes to his game, and needs help over the middle, but he's a starting caliber corner that could play well through his second contract.

217. :Titans: Corey Levin, OG, Chattanooga

One Year Projection: Does not make the practice squad

Career Projection: Levin is a mess of a player who got bullied at the FCS level. He should be out of the league within a year.

218. :Chiefs: Leon McQuay III, S, USC

One Year Projection: 15 tackles

Career Projection: McQuay likely won't take the starting job for the Chiefs, but could be a solid backup for them for the entirety of his first contract. He's a solid run stuffer who could see 5-7 years as a backup or low end starter somewhere around the league.